Congratulations to w_hoolahan 700 overall tournaments!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:03 Fri 12 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Congratulations to my little mate w_hoolahan , who won his 700th overall tournament last night, beating earthling in the random multi discipline speed! Fantastic achievement mate, and i have no doubt in a year maybe less you'll be top of the overall tournament rankings!

Keep it up
huts24
huts24
22:13 Fri 12 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Amazeing record harry , be proud of that ! you deserve alot of credit to Achieve 700 great tournament wins !

keep going matey !
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:15 Fri 12 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
well done mate
punkpoet
punkpoet
23:40 Fri 12 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done Harry
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:37 Sat 13 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes!! keep it up Harry! I said it before and I will say it again, you are on your way to the top pal, don't stop!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:16 Sat 13 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
well done harry mate !!
blueberry
blueberry
02:18 Sat 13 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Sniper chill, nice one wee Harry
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:18 Sat 13 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Sniper chill, nice one wee Harry
haaha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:04 Sat 13 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Cant be the only one thinking it, but it's not too hard to win every tournament at 6am...

All the same... well done!
blueberry
blueberry
03:06 Sat 13 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Sam you're a genius
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
04:17 Sat 13 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Cant be the only one thinking it, but it's not too hard to win every tournament at 6am...

lmao,if i had a pound for every time huts and hoolahoop had won a tourney with no one in id b in mexico now fortnight all inclusive, instead er sitting here wi a bottle er pear bulmrs
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:33 Sat 13 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Sam you're a genius

Takes one to know one Col my man
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
09:32 Sat 13 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Hardly do 6am?? not online til 6:30am or after usually. And I win morning and evening ones. Also during day at weekend/holidays at times.
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
09:33 Sat 13 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks everyone! Good to reach 700..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:19 Sat 13 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Hardly do 6am?? not online til 6:30am or after usually. And I win morning and evening ones. Also during day at weekend/holidays at times.

Over a tenth of your tournament wins are random tournament wins. How many of those do i think came in the 6am Random?
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
10:22 Sat 13 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Over a tenth of your tournament wins are random tournament wins. How many of those do i think came in the 6am Random?

probably not ever so many. more 18:10 and __:40 speed.

I cant remember last time it was did random 6am, did sometimes back in time but never done it ever so much.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:40 Sat 13 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Right, look mate, i applaud your achievement, it's a fantastic plaudit to reach 700 tournaments, i just think that if you played prime time only you wouldn't have probs a quarter of them.
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
10:47 Sat 13 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Well I agree but we all play different times, and even time zones for where u live can come into it for some.
huts24
huts24
11:46 Sat 13 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
well said harry ! you have won so many big tournaments that ive seen many times , wd !
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:49 Sat 13 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
well said harry ! you have won so many big tournaments that ive seen many times , wd !

Absolutely, i'm not disputing that
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Congratulations to w_hoolahan 700 overall tournaments!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.