Next seaons clans

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
02:01 Tue 3 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Coming up to the end of an eventful season, mich has probed a lot wrong keeping uts together with a small snquad, ballbreakers also survived, future looks bleak for elite force and unbeatables look short on numbers which is a real shame as there all nice folk.

Some new ones have set up just to claim a name, cuckoo!! , cuckoo!!

Which established teams do u thibk will drop olut and which new teams do u think will survive?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:17 Tue 3 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Definitely not your spelling
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
02:21 Tue 3 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Definitely not your spelling

got a virus there typing errors curser moves
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:28 Tue 3 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
One of the two new clans will fold just after the transfer window. Still gutted i cant make my clan brothers n arms.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:38 Tue 3 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
One of the two new clans will fold just after the transfer window. Still gutted i cant make my clan brothers n arms.

There's 3 new clans mate,
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
03:43 Tue 3 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
The Saints don't even class as a clan yet with low players so there is two really
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:46 Tue 3 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
The Saints don't even class as a clan yet with low players so there is two really

Oh okay, I thought they had a full team, well I hope they make it.
faust
faust
11:29 Tue 3 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  

We could form "Brothers n heads n shoulders, knees n toes"?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:09 Tue 3 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Interested into which clan you think will fold after the transfer window gibson?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:59 Tue 3 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  

After the mid season transfer window? Why are all the 1 teams players going to leave their current team? I very much doubt it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:31 Tue 3 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  

After the mid season transfer window? Why are all the 1 teams players going to leave their current team? I very much doubt it.

Just my opinion, not going to say which one i think will crash and burn.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:45 Tue 3 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
crash and burn is a bit of give away....why don't you be constructive and maybe help out instead of sitting back and watching teams fold?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:49 Tue 3 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:39 Tue 3 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
crash and burn is a bit of give away....why don't you be constructive and maybe help out instead of sitting back and watching teams fold?

Lol that was in no way a reference to top guns although reading it back it does sound like that.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:44 Tue 3 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Well the saying is 'we will see what happens', i'm very confident it will not be neither of us tbh,
faust
faust
17:52 Tue 3 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Well the saying is 'we will see what happens', i'm very confident it will not be neither of us tbh,

Chris is doing nothing other than pointing out that every single season, one of the new clans fold. Statistically it will probably happen again - although I hope not!

I suppose it's the nature of the beast - to start a new clan you need to fill it. You're unlikely to fill a clan immediately with loyal types, and will have to rely on a lot of clan hoppers, and clan hoppers well...... clan hop! lol
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
19:59 Tue 3 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
A lot will depend on wether the clans that are a lready running stay together, black magic folding obviously put players out there, but phoenix and guns snatched em up.

Elite farce are definetes to fold, but with there players already spoke for, theres very few availavble, huts will be back soon , but prob need another username cant see a captain taking him on after this seasons shenanigans.

So that leaves untouchables that are short on numbers and unbeatables who are in the same boat, both very good teams with active players , just struggle to get enough of them, I personally hope they both continue.

Ball breakers well are just ballbreakers (vipers) they are always doubted but normally manage to play each game out, this year I think faust had a lot to dop with em continueing though, They will prob carry on, if they fold problem is there players wont be the quality mich or turtle want in there teeams so it dunt help em.

So that leaves the 3 new teams, ive no idea which ones will survive, I think ashs will as he knows more players on here, but the other 2 I have no idea, but if all 3 continue, from what I know speaking to uts and ubs there going to be short , so summets got to give somewhere.

Unbeatables and untouchables merging would be a sensible idea, as would 2 of the new teams, as theres only sp many teams camn play, when theres only so many players
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:13 Tue 3 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
What have u got to say about the pros tho
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:13 Tue 3 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't think me knowing more players really has anything to do with why Phoenix Storm will survive, I think it's down to the 'new challenge' aspect and the fact all players are considered as equals.

I've made mistakes in the past yes I know and this is a great way for me to show what I and this team can do. We are all really looking forward to the Season and cannot wait for pre-season to start.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
20:25 Tue 3 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes I agree with that ash, regarding the new challenge, and I agree with comment as players being equals, anyone who were at efs knew this didn't happen and u have been on the wrong end yourself of it.
im not commenting regarding any induvisual or team tbh pal, ive commented regarding numbers and teams situations at this present moment.
What im trying to say is if this is a 6 team situation only way it will work is if 2 drop cos there int 2 enough active players to accomadate 3 new teams in my opinion
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Next seaons clans

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.