Pages: 145
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:53 Fri 18 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
My good deed of the day is done

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:47 Sun 27 Oct 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
when? Just curious cuz been 9 days since anybody posted...i have no system to play it on never played the GTA after san andreas (wait maybe once?) never played Battlefield lol or CD4
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:59 Sun 3 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
cheapest site purchase it on is shopto.net
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:08 Sun 1 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Career mode is addictive!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:13 Mon 2 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I know right !!

wrecking man united is the best but when you sell rvp and bring in the likes of robbean , reus , mlapa , gotze , robbean

God its amazing
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:58 Tue 3 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I was on season 2027/2028 with inter Milan. won the league every season and a cup at least. all the known players retired or retiring. All of sudden it keeps freezing on me!!
I then set up another career mode with Fulham, was on season 2016/2017 and started freezing again.
Looked online and everyone else having same problem with career mode keeps freezing. So annoying. ive stopped playing career mode now :(
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:54 Wed 4 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I was on season 2027/2028 with inter Milan. won the league every season and a cup at least. all the known players retired or retiring. All of sudden it keeps freezing on me!!
I then set up another career mode with Fulham, was on season 2016/2017 and started freezing again.
Looked online and everyone else having same problem with career mode keeps freezing. So annoying. ive stopped playing career mode now :(

Same happened last year. Was hoping it would be fixed but apparently not. How I "fixed" it last year was to disable European competition in first season when you are starting up the career. Hopefully this at least still works
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Fifa 14 Is Coming!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.