Grand Theft Auto 5

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
16:43 Sun 22 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
My eagle eye has spotted that there isn't any recent GTA V threads so I thought I'd do one. It's just here to talk about the game in general

I haven't been rushing through like most people, still got about 15 missions to do, just biding my time to give me something to do until GTA Online is released . Done loads of the other little things though that are needed to get 100% completion, including finding all the spaceship parts (with a little help from Rockstar Social Club, which is actually quite good when it works ).
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
16:44 Sun 22 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Also if you've got the game on PS3, then add me, or even if you haven't , I can see GTA online being awesome .

angrybacon_
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
22:47 Sun 22 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I was going to get it but was between that and the Fifa 14 and i choose Fifa. I have heard some mix responses about the game though with some people not very happy with it.

Be a shame if not many liked it as i heard some where that they spent over 200 million dollars making the game.

I liked Grand Theft Auto years ago when all you had was missions and stuff, not sure about online to be honest.
cke1982
cke1982
22:56 Sun 22 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
me mates completed it and said its brilliant
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
23:21 Sun 22 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
It's a quality game. I've heard one or two people not happy with one or two parts of the game, but I've not heard of anyone not liking the game in general. Yeah I heard that they spent £150/200m on making the game, but made half a billion in pre orders and the first 24 hours' sales.. I bet they are laughing! Haha. And that's just on the basic game before any DLC or even GTA Online has been released. Cod Black Ops was the previous 'record breaking' game on all counts and I think it's safe to say GTA V is going to smash the records they set
fry06
fry06
00:16 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Awesome Game

<3 Trevor
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:05 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I should hopefully be picking the eggbox back up over the next week or so (psul unit broke (apparently)) and the first thing i'll do is head straight to the nearest game shop and buy it! Then it'll be work 7am-6pm....GTA V 6.15pm - 6.45am
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:46 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I was going to get it but was between that and the Fifa 14 and i choose Fifa. I have heard some mix responses about the game though with some people not very happy with it.

Be a shame if not many liked it as i heard some where that they spent over 200 million dollars making the game.

I liked Grand Theft Auto years ago when all you had was missions and stuff, not sure about online to be honest.

They made $800,000,000 within the first two days of it been out, so nice tidy profit
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:24 Mon 23 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Think I'll just buy Fifa 14
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:42 Thu 26 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
GTA V IS SEXY LOVE ITTTTTTTTT
punkpoet
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:43 Thu 26 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Fastest billion made ever by a game mate :) (2 days)
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
23:15 Thu 26 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Had no life this last week haha, only got about 3 things to do to get 100% completion :O
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:53 Thu 26 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Done about 29 of the missions but in no major hurry, still got a while before online comes out right?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:09 Fri 27 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Done about 29 of the missions but in no major hurry, still got a while before online comes out right?

Yes, online comes on the 1st October
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:36 Fri 27 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Boring after youve completed most of it. Its getting sold and im buying Fifa
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
04:08 Fri 27 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I will have my life back tomorrow.. Until online comes out

Posted Image
cke1982
cke1982
18:19 Thu 13 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
awesome game love how u can switch between characters but they all meet together trevor is a lunatic and missions u have to plan every part of the mission still plenty to do on it for me as just mess about killing people and not doing the missions but if u dont wanna do missions uve got side missions and also have blue dots when bags are snatched etc and can decide to give them money back or keep it love this game
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:53 Fri 14 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
wish i could play it..i mean..given i had the money i would..but i dont care enough to get the money lol
kirk
kirk
10:46 Wed 19 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Great game. Sometimes get the feeling it's slightly overrated though.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
14:58 Wed 19 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
It seemed quite short compared to previous games, still great quality and did a good job with everything. Plenty of things to do, and then the endlessness that is online play can keep the entertainment going with any GTA game.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Grand Theft Auto 5

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.