FCL - General Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:50 Fri 27 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
its getting to a point where teams ready but have not got a clue what going on.

think we just need to get some movement
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:01 Fri 27 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I have much better things to do than sit there and tell both runners random rubbish about you Sniper. Technically runners can follow ex runners and the people they have banned and things, if they feel that way then you will still be banned.

Two teams in the space of a few days though, and you claim to have changed

so is chris now league runner , thumbs up if he is :)

No Matty and Pirate are.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
19:02 Fri 27 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
http://www.funkypool.com/thread/18838/fcl-league-discussion-thread-3/100#1587033

The above is the link to the last post that Pirate made regarding to the league and when it should start.
_huts24_
_huts24_
19:22 Fri 27 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I have much better things to do than sit there and tell both runners random rubbish about you Sniper. Technically runners can follow ex runners and the people they have banned and things, if they feel that way then you will still be banned.

No Matty and Pirate are.

so captain of pros is now league runner lol .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:25 Fri 27 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  

No Matty and Pirate are.

looks like it.
_huts24_
_huts24_
19:26 Fri 27 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  

No Matty and Pirate are.

looks like it.

no comment !
_huts24_
_huts24_
19:32 Fri 27 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
alot of people on here jay want chris to take the league runner job but on death ears it seems
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:44 Fri 27 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Just to keep people in the know (as you are all asking so desperately)...

As far as I'm aware, at the minute myself and Matty are running next season's FCL.

However, we have been discussing with Chris about alternative possibilties.

We still have a little bit of time until the FCL was due to start so don't sweat.

Rest assured, regardless of whom is running the league for the forthcoming season, everything will be sorted within plenty of time.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:23 Fri 27 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Just to keep people in the know (as you are all asking so desperately)...

As far as I'm aware, at the minute myself and Matty are running next season's FCL.

However, we have been discussing with Chris about alternative possibilties.

We still have a little bit of time until the FCL was due to start so don't sweat.

Rest assured, regardless of whom is running the league for the forthcoming season, everything will be sorted within plenty of time.

ty for update
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:40 Fri 27 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  

No Matty and Pirate are.

What difference does that make?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:03 Fri 27 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
alot of people on here jay want chris to take the league runner job but on death ears it seems

Didn't take long for a certain someone to start with the sarcasm and being a nuisance again
punkpoet
punkpoet
00:46 Sun 29 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey when are the preseason friendlies? As FCL's ususally run alongside with FBL's.
Hopefully its not tomorrow as I havent done them lol and hopefully notice is put up on the threads
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:15 Sun 29 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Hopefully everything will be resolved by tomorrow.

I'l make sure everyone knows within plenty of time, things have been delayed a little bit with the going ons, but we will try our utmost to run the league in concurrence with the others for the convenience of the clans.

Thanks for posting about the pre-season friendlies, was a memory jog, I'l sort those out ASAP.

I'l post up here when things have been sorted, which should be tomorrow night

Edited at 23:25 Sat 28/09/13 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:48 Sun 29 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Evening all,

For the coming season, the FCL will be run jointly by myself, mattywellie & chris.

Myself & Matty will also become runners of the Super League - meaning that the FCL & the Super League will be run in conjunction by us three.

Now that the situation has been resolved we will move on to sorting out the FCL (things such as a schedule, etc.).

As I mentioned before, our intention is to leave the league largely untouched in terms of format & rules. However, if anyone has any suitable suggestions then feel free to post them up here or message one of us.

We will also be sorting out the situation regarding the pre-season friendlies within the next few days.

Thanks for the patience,

pirate_steve
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:09 Sun 29 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Good stuff very good outcome
the__priest
the__priest
22:26 Sun 29 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
good luck people
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:28 Sun 29 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Just to save any questions.

The two leagues remain independent and separate. The rules and formats for both leagues remain different and unchanged. And there is no intention at all to merge rules or anything else.

The positive benefits will hopefully be more people available to update each website, a common approach to the league's running, and to the decision making within them, which will hopefully lead to greater consistency and less problems arising (well we can dream anyway!! ).
punkpoet
punkpoet
22:38 Sun 29 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Looks like a good outcome. GL you 3 :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:44 Sun 29 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Only one question...who do we abuse first!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:47 Sun 29 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Depends how long you want a valid account for???!!!
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL - General Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.