FCL Individual Competitions - Results

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
franer_
franer_
18:48 Sun 6 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Please post only results here thanks.
franer_
franer_
18:49 Sun 6 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
franer_v the Viking

8 ball

8-0 win franer.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:26 Sun 6 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
shadwell17 V's zantetsukenz

8UK

shadwell17 (7) - (1) zantetsukenz
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:44 Mon 7 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
8uk

_jesus_ (5)-(3) jimmyd20

where ggs he was just very unlucky
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:54 Mon 7 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Onevisit 5 - 3 Brooksy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:44 Mon 7 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Onevisit 7 - 1 Matty

Not his day.
angry_bacon
angry_bacon
16:25 Mon 7 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
angry_bacon 5 - 3 erigert 8US
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:47 Mon 7 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Onevisit 5 - 3 Brooksy

Onevisit 7 - 1 Matty

Not his day.

Games not done
Fixtures and deadlines are on the site, first fixtures in this group are

onevisit v virtuoso14
mattywellie v brooksy1986

If this was genuinely missed then apologies but the way the games were formatted were done for a lot of reasons, had thought go into it and were explained beforehand.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:56 Mon 7 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
So do these results stand even woth an error made?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:05 Mon 7 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
No sorry they have to be void, i've posted on everybodies page to make sure it isn't repeated and I hope you (being the main one affected as the winner of both games) can see why and accept the decision.
Can only apologise again to you for maybe not being clear enough, I should have put it in the post and highlighted it when I posted that games were released.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:06 Mon 7 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Then I withdraw. They were played in good faith and it was an error.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:08 Mon 7 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
OK no problem, I personally think it was all made clear enough.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:10 Mon 7 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
OK no problem, I personally think it was all made clear enough.

Three people in my group playing dis-agrees with you making it clear enough. You could have just let them stand but hey ho...new runners same old ****.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:14 Mon 7 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Start of Tournaments

The first games of the Individual Leagues will be released on Sunday 6th October.
Despite the first round being a group stage the games will be released individually with a 9 day deadline per match, this is primarily so players don't get bombarded with 3 opponents plus their clan league opponents whenever they are online but there are a lot of other reasons too.
Groups have been drawn and the website is progressing well, I look forward to great battles in all categories.

That plus the fixtures tab right below the groups made it clear enough and I know you saw this as you were commenting on the format.
It was clear enough for people to message me asking if they could play other games early and they were told no.
It was your mistake so you should replay the games when they are due to be played not throw your rattle out of the pram.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:16 Mon 7 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
where the website m8
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:17 Mon 7 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
On my profile mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:17 Mon 7 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I can quite safely say I did not see this neither did 3 out of 4 of my group, again you could have letit stand, I had actually qualified. A mistake was made and there was no harm or foul but another runner on a power trip. good luck in this, with pointless decisions such as this you may need it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:20 Mon 7 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
i find it easy and simple to understand i think it looks fun format no rushing and set fixtures i like it .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:22 Mon 7 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I can quite safely say I did not see this neither did 3 out of 4 of my group, again you could have letit stand, I had actually qualified. A mistake was made and there was no harm or foul but another runner on a power trip. good luck in this, with pointless decisions such as this you may need it.

Ok I am prepared to take it as a genuine mistake, I did think you had to have seen it and were just being stubborn...as bluenose said he was gonna do in message.
I'm not on any power trip at all and will let these results stand as I should have put in the message on threads when I released the fixtures.

Now it has been posted on all threads though no more results from games not scheduled will stand
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:22 Mon 7 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
it a mistake give tap a chance i sure it be a great league.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL Individual Competitions - Results

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.