FBL - General Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:11 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I haven't the time or the willing to run a league, never mentioned running a league and don't know what that has to do with anything, you were a big part in Jem dropping it so less of the heroic HELP statements eh.
Why not see if clans want 1 x 6 man game, if they decide against it then fair enough
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:11 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Okay,

My question:

What has actually changed? We left for many reasons and one being the amount of fixtures being ridiculously high. IF the 4 fixtures are still expected to be played then it's the same as before. Can you not reduce it down to 2?

Im happy for the scores all to remain as they were, but 4 matches to me means no change, we have played all our killers barring 1 anyhow.

Re-instated hmm not yet.

Edited at 12:26 Sat 19/10/13 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:17 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I was a big part and my head is held firmly high on that one. She was a cheat so shouldn't be running the league. As for heroics I don't remember writing a post asking for a knighthood. A calm measured approach seems to be pleasing so many people but you oooyoutap, perhaps they are all wrong including myself. If you want killer start akiller league, better still run this one.you won't though so again why nkt take whats on offer, the alternative being no fbl?!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:21 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
why no fbl and how comes no one had a issue with jem till jay was appointed helper.

where is proof jem cheated or knew jay did IF he did.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:24 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
There is proof on all fronts but thanks for the constructive input kenny.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:30 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Okay,

My question:

What has actually changed? We left for many reasons and one being the amount of fixtures being ridiculously high. IF the 4 fixtures are still expected to be played then it's the same as before. Can you not reduce it down to 2?

Im happy for the scores all to remain as they were, but 4 matches to me means no change, we have played all our killers barring 1 anyhow.

Re-instated hmm not yet.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:32 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
2 fixtures in 2 weeks or 4 in 4 is the same. Up to you how you divvy it out to your clan.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:34 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Okay so Snooker Squad & Top Guns 1st 2 weeks..then Uprising & Pocket Dynamos the following 2, okay dokey. Starting from when? NOW.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:40 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I was a big part and my head is held firmly high on that one. She was a cheat so shouldn't be running the league. As for heroics I don't remember writing a post asking for a knighthood. A calm measured approach seems to be pleasing so many people but you oooyoutap, perhaps they are all wrong including myself. If you want killer start akiller league, better still run this one.you won't though so again why nkt take whats on offer, the alternative being no fbl?!

You're like a child, just because I won't take it on it doesn't mean that a more suitable person won't so it's not your way or no more FBL.
Killer suits FBL and with 1 game of straight it would balance the games well so I will continue to argue for it thankyou very much.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:41 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Please refrain from throwing accusations around on the forums and just continue with a constructive discussion aimed at moving things forward.

Thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:45 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Never said I was most suitable, only that my idea is the only one that keeps the fbl running. I am also not arguing against killer in the Fbl, just not this season. You spoke about your intellect, why is it so hard to understand I don't want to run the league, I will though to keep it going. Again if you aren't willing to come up with a solution why try add to the problem?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:46 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Okay so Snooker Squad & Top Guns 1st 2 weeks..then Uprising & Pocket Dynamos the following 2, okay dokey. Starting from when? NOW.
I have made it cleat a week has been added to the current deadline. You want in or out let me know. Again I am trying to make this as simple as possible.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:47 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
We are in, now my queries have been answered, thank you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:48 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
All 4 matches are back on as far as I am concerned. Just dont worry about the killer for this season is all I'm saying. Lets finish the season, take stock and if including it is for the best going forward whoever can. Same goes for individuals. Lets just finish the season with the minimum of ties and minimum of fuss. Next season whoever is running can look at all aspects and possibilities. My priority is completing this season issue less.

Where's the issue for you if someone else runs individuals. As far as I can tell, people signed up and if it can be run it should be
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:49 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Again can I ask for patience please. Not a big request but apparently a tough kne.
faust
faust
15:55 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Are all killer results so far scrapped, or are we completing this rounds games, and then scrapping it from the rest of the fixtures?
cke1982
cke1982
16:01 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
IF killer did or could continue even though I'm not a fan, couldn't there be a day solely designated for killer matches to be played only? Its not dictating as such, its more letting/allowing players and Captains well in advance what's happening. If players fail to turn up then that's for their captain to deal with but a reserve (already submitted) could step in their place?

If we can try and get all things transparent and fluid then I don't see why the FBL cannot be the best league as its quick and concise.

Which fixtures is my team expected to play? There were 4.

as for a day to play killer can only work if players can all play on same day but killers gone for this season so no point deciding till next yr but liked killer onlygame u played as a clan to much individual games
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:02 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  

I for one can see this causing problems with other teams. when the fixtures get drawn out if i put a player in to play uk8 for instance, and they are online for the 1st 2 weeks but on holiday for the next 2 weeks and we are in the 2nd part of your big plan, then i will certainly not be subbing them out.
just saying
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:03 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Are all killer results so far scrapped, or are we completing this rounds games, and then scrapping it from the rest of the fixtures?

Hope not I've just deleted em lol
erigert
erigert
16:14 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  

I for one can see this causing problems with other teams. when the fixtures get drawn out if i put a player in to play uk8 for instance, and they are online for the 1st 2 weeks but on holiday for the next 2 weeks and we are in the 2nd part of your big plan, then i will certainly not be subbing them out.
just saying

i agree with Matthew here
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FBL - General Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.