FBL - General Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
cke1982
cke1982
16:15 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
ive deleted all fbl games as was told it was scrapped u cant say where continuing does that stupid sub rule gone mean subs can sub into any game type once subbed out hated that rule and does every player have to have accont month old
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:28 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
this is a joke jem had things running well ok 4 fixtures was a mistake but format website all running smooth no probs till jay appointed the onevist started and forced jem to quit really wanna play in a league with a player who can do that i dont.

hope jem comes back with help from other players.
kirk
kirk
16:41 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice to see justice prevail. It was going on when I was still around so it's been a long time.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:43 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
just a quick query from me.

As the league runner was ousted for cheating, will the people that also admitted to this be removed from the league, or as they are not running the league their acts be overlooked?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:43 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  

As the league runner was ousted for cheating, will the people that also admitted to this be removed from the league, or as they are not running the league their acts be overlooked?

If you mean me and cue_ball, the game in question was cue_ball 12-3 vs msl.

So I never done anything wrong in the FBL.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:44 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  

If you mean me and cue_ball, the game in question was cue_ball 12-3 vs msl.

So I never done anything wrong in the FBL.

Jay never done anything wrong in the FBL either as a runner but was still hammered for it?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:46 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
maybe i should also be asking the same question on the FCL thread too
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:49 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
No one said he did do anything wrong in the FBL, maybe you should as the question on FCL. No one forced Jay to quit playing any clans, he done it of his own accord.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:52 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
No one said he did do anything wrong in the FBL, maybe you should as the question on FCL. No one forced Jay to quit playing any clans, he done it of his own accord.

It is nothing against you personally, but cheating should be frowned upon by whoever does it. It also brings the game into disrepute as someone may play way above their ranking one day and in turn it will lead people to question if they were playing a ringer
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:53 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
No I understand your comments and if I were in your shoes would be wondering the same. I am just explaining things from my point of view.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:27 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
ive deleted all fbl games as was told it was scrapped u cant say where continuing does that stupid sub rule gone mean subs can sub into any game type once subbed out hated that rule and does every player have to have accont month old
I will try find fixtures for you and post them when im not at work.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:28 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
this is a joke jem had things running well ok 4 fixtures was a mistake but format website all running smooth no probs till jay appointed the onevist started and forced jem to quit really wanna play in a league with a player who can do that i dont.

hope jem comes back with help from other players.
what is a joke? Ive asked for time and you are not giving anyone any. What part of they cheated did you not get?

As for running smoothly teams pulling out tells a story.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:30 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  

It is nothing against you personally, but cheating should be frowned upon by whoever does it. It also brings the game into disrepute as someone may play way above their ranking one day and in turn it will lead people to question if they were playing a ringer

never asked anyone to quit the league. Just dont think the person that makes the rules should be allowed to break them then continue making them. As was in the fcl no player is banned as of now.

Again, I am trying to salvage this. If your not coming up with ideas to help can you have a think before you post. Again give me a few days please.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:51 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  

never asked anyone to quit the league. Just dont think the person that makes the rules should be allowed to break them then continue making them. As was in the fcl no player is banned as of now.

Again, I am trying to salvage this. If your not coming up with ideas to help can you have a think before you post. Again give me a few days please.

You haven't answered my question I am concerned about the integrity of the league an funky pool in general. You state about salvaging the league but how can you oust a leader for cheating but allow players that have openly admitted to cheating to take part. This to me says there was a witch hunt and one rule for one and not for another
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:56 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I did answer your question very concisely, no players are banned. I have followed the FCL route. A clean slate is my opinion now that the people making the rules aren't the ones breaking them. Could you maybe just wait a few days rather than demanding immediate answer as requested in numerous posts. You are not being helpful. Thank you for your common sense in advance.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:04 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Please do not try to patronise me, I am not a fool or am I looking to cause any trouble, but you are the one stating that the league runners aren't allowed to break rules but anyone else that isn't can do what they like. And as for common sense please think before you try to belittle me as I will not back down from you on this matter as if you are starting with a clean slate why not just invite Jem and Jay back to run it as surely if they did do anything wrong the clean slate rule should apply to all not just a select few.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:11 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
They cheated everyone in the league. Why would you want them to run it, you are making no sense now. They can play in the league too. The 'witch hunt' was against cheats who run the leagues. A clean slate refers to EVERYONE wanting to play in the league.

Again is this you putting your hand up to run it? No? Well give me the time to sort this and stop it being scrapped for the season.

As common sense hasn't prevailed and you wish to not help any issues, consider you query well and truly answered. Any future posts will be presumed to be to only cause trouble and duly ignored thank you as well for such constructive posts.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:13 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Ha ha I have no desire to run the leagues. I take my hat off to the saviour of the FBL and his blinkered views. Good luck to you
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:14 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh and just to add, a cheat is a cheat at whatever level they do it
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
19:27 Sat 19 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
The following is a paragraph from the forum posting rules, I've also included the link to the rules, please read before posting anymore on whats happened in the last day or so.

Please can you respect other members. We understand people do not always get on with each other, but please can you have a certain amount of toleration to other members. If you don't agree, try not to launch an attack on them, but answer back constructively. No one wants to read through pages and pages of abuse. Please be polite and tactful, and considerate of others feelings. Do not post accusations against other members, instead use the in-game send complaint.

http://www.funkypool.com/viewPostingRules.do
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FBL - General Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funky Billiards League.
Back to Forum List.