Pages: 1
mischief
mischief
15:30 Sat 16 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
i do try but i end up lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:10 Sun 17 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ignore em all..if you know them and they dont say it..then they just dont care.. (not a big deal) but the newbies or any players you have never seen...IGNORE THEM :P (not literally, unless you want to) but just dont say anything..."gl m8" if they dont say anything so be it lol..

Sometimes i just keep typing to them when they say nothing, just to try and get them mad :P most dont say anything (skyfly) :P me and him go back like 7 years and he finally (casually) spoke to me the other day lol..

ur so sanctamonious u dont say it ALL the time so why pull others up for not saying it, i never say it to u coz tbh i just dont like u at all
mischief
mischief
21:11 Sun 17 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
omg this comin from u looooooool
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:24 Sun 17 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah u probably need to check the dictionary to understand what it means but if the cap fits! so stop posting ur ridiculous threads seeking attention
mischief
mischief
08:20 Mon 18 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
wow u r a nasty one who r u tryin to impress ...
kirk
kirk
09:47 Mon 18 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yes it kills to be nice. People have the right to be private. God knows how many serial killers there are on here.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:30 Mon 18 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yes it kills to be nice. People have the right to be private. God knows how many serial killers there are on here.

Or in my case, cereal killer. I've just devoured a bowl of Sugar Puffs..
mischief
mischief
11:01 Mon 18 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol mav
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:48 Mon 18 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ignore em all..if you know them and they dont say it..then they just dont care.. (not a big deal) but the newbies or any players you have never seen...IGNORE THEM :P (not literally, unless you want to) but just dont say anything..."gl m8" if they dont say anything so be it lol..

Sometimes i just keep typing to them when they say nothing, just to try and get them mad :P most dont say anything (skyfly) :P me and him go back like 7 years and he finally (casually) spoke to me the other day lol..

Another great tip there sniper, ignore someone that doesn't talk to you. You should charge for this kind of wisdom :S

Sniper and Skyfly "go back 7 years" yet he's only just spoke to him Wish i had that kind of friendship!

Skyfly only been here 6 years and if he only just spoke how do they go back 7 years...
hi_im_gary
hi_im_gary
16:21 Mon 18 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Another great tip there sniper, ignore someone that doesn't talk to you. You should charge for this kind of wisdom :S

Sniper and Skyfly "go back 7 years" yet he's only just spoke to him Wish i had that kind of friendship!

Skyfly only been here 6 years and if he only just spoke how do they go back 7 years...

Ooh I know I know! *sniffs* I smell bull plop.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:55 Mon 18 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
wow u r a nasty one who r u tryin to impress ...

coming from u? thats a joke u have a go at ppl in chat for no reason at all! ur a guttersnipe! so why be nice to someone like that? u get treated how u deserve and i dont need to impress anyone on here, if u start posting ur stupid little threads which are totally meaningless just to get attention then take what comes ur way
mischief
mischief
21:00 Mon 18 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
blah blah blah change the record ur borin me now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:05 Mon 18 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
blah blah blah? isnt that what babies say before they learn to talk properly? well u started the thread and tbh it bored me from the start but then u have nothing interesting to say as far as i can see,
mischief
mischief
21:22 Mon 18 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
looool ur like a broken down record u go on and on and on
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
21:31 Mon 18 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Its ironic that people are not being nice to each other on a thread about being polite in game.

Can see this getting capped.
baff
baff
Admin
21:39 Mon 18 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Its ironic that people are not being nice to each other on a thread about being polite in game.

Can see this getting capped.

Indeed! I have let it run, as it was fairly constructive at the start.
Should it deteriorate any further it will be capped.

Please remember that the forums are for open discussion, without being insulting, abusive etc.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:01 Mon 18 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
just thought i would point out that this thread was started by the least polite person i have seen on this site :)
jooodles
jooodles
23:28 Mon 18 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Capped as requested
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

would it kill u to be nice ppl

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.