Predictions

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
01:23 Tue 5 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Always 1 person who has to take it too far.

I removed my oritgonal comment cos someone said it coiuld get a warning

Edited at 23:28 Mon 04/11/13 (GMT)
faust
faust
01:31 Tue 5 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Was Vladimir Putin mate, he's not keen on that sort of thing!!!
erigert
erigert
01:34 Tue 5 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

true, one of my comments regarding same issue was removed months ago
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
01:37 Tue 5 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
They must be behind the times, garth crookes made it fashionable
raptorman
raptorman
01:56 Tue 5 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fran aka franer_ to stay sober for 3 months (hooch from the mess not included)

Edit oh i thought this was on any subject
dvz
dvz
03:21 Tue 5 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fcl

Winner- Pros
Runner up- Snooker Squad
3rd place- Uprising

Super league
Winner - Snooker Squad
Runner up- Pros A
3rd place- Uprising

Fbl
Winner- Uprising
Runner up - Pros
3rd place - Snooker Squad

Top Fcl player- Harry
Top Tcl player- Jack
Top Fbl player- Seb

Two teams to fold - T.F.S, Top Dogs

Two players to be banned - mich/cue_ball & erigert

Two players to strike up a same sex relationship - punkpoet and krazyash_07

Edited at 22:40 Mon 04/11/13 (GMT)

First of all me banned? you mad?

Second of all... me and dvz gotta be favourites for the same sex relationship... closely followed by Seb and Huts

Edited at 23:19 Mon 04/11/13 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:55 Tue 5 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fcl
Winner- Uprising
Runner up- Pros
3rd place- Snooker Squad

Super League
Winner: Pros
Runner up- Uprising
3rd place- Snooker Squad

FBL
Winner- Snooker Squad
Runner up - Pros
3rd place - Uprising

Top Fcl player- lethal_lures
Top SL player- whocares8x8
Top FBL player- pirate_steve

Two teams to fold- Underdogs & Unbeatables

Two players to be banned - funky_king & __sniper__
You didn't surprise me there..soon as i saw "Two players to be banned" i thought ash will probably post my name..funny
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:06 Tue 5 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fcl
Winner- Uprising
Runner up- Pros
3rd place- Snooker Squad

Super League
Winner: Pros
Runner up- Uprising
3rd place- Snooker Squad

FBL
Winner- Snooker Squad
Runner up - Pros
3rd place - Uprising

Top Fcl player- lethal_lures
Top SL player- whocares8x8
Top FBL player- pirate_steve

Two teams to fold- Underdogs & Unbeatables

Two players to be banned - funky_king & __sniper__
You didn't surprise me there..soon as i saw "Two players to be banned" i thought ash will probably post my name..funny

Only coz you used to be a loose cannon, also I knew you wouldn't take it to heart as unlike some you actually have a sense of humour. Some ppl need go on EBAY and check it out.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:28 Tue 5 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
End of Season League Predictions FCL

1. Uprising
2. Pros
3. Snooker Squad
4. Phoenix Storm/Unbeatables
5. Unbeatables/Phoenix Storm
6. Fighting Eagles
7. Pocket Dynamos
8. Top Guns
9. Mousey Misfits
10. Underdogs
11. Ballbreakers

I really think it's Uprisings time, they have a very strong team including back up players should they be required. I think it will go down to the last fixtures to be honest and Uprising will just win it.

Snooker Squad have a great side too, just a few inconsistencies atm. They will be back and be Numero Uno again soon.

I've put Phoenix Storm 4th as that's the target I would like us to reach, we have never said we are the best, just the next best thing. I believe the team is strong enough to finish either 4th or 5th. Only competition will be between Unbeatables, so they feel they must weaken us in order to catch us and the Fighting Eagles who are ones to watch out for, capable of making a move at any time.

The bottom 3 are in that order as Underdogs did not finish bottom last season they are on a steady climb. Even though lost players the only way they will finish bottom is if they don't and fold which is not what I want to happen.

My opinion, not asking people to agree.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:18 Tue 5 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fcl

Winner- pros
Runner up- snooker squad
3rd place- uprising

Super league
Winner - snooker squad
Runner up- pros
3rd place- uprising

Fbl
Winner- snooker squad
Runner up - pros
3rd place - uprising

Top Fcl player- dvz
Top Tcl player- turtle1560
Top Fbl player- hi_im_gary

Two teams to fold-underdogs, top guns

Two players to be banned
ghoulish
ghoulish's next account
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:29 Tue 5 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think pros will win fcl, we have in my opinion the strongest all round team, we hve already beat one of our main rivals all we hav to do is beat the other then we just don't lose a game.

I think anyone that bets against us Gould look at the previous three seasons and last season was our hardest season ever thanks to an excellent untouchables team.

Runners up will be snooker squad then uprising will come 3rd.

In tcl snooker squad love that format and will win it.

Snooker squad or us will also win fbl I think uprising have a couple of weak players (like every team) therefore may just faulter a little bit.

Prove me wrong lads :-).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:30 Tue 5 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Top fcl player - cphaynes

Top fbl player - seb

Top tcl player - lethal_lures
fuunky
fuunky
14:00 Tue 5 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I agree Matty, untouchables did have a top quality team, but if Jay didn't cheat then they might not of pushed you as close as they did!!

I think we would do a lot better if the best players were in every fixture, but Faust and Erigert do it fairly so we all get the same amount of games. I just enjoy a challenge tho so it wouldn't make any difference to me if we won everything or nothing!!
faust
faust
14:40 Tue 5 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I agree Matty, untouchables did have a top quality team, but if Jay didn't cheat then they might not of pushed you as close as they did!!

I think we would do a lot better if the best players were in every fixture, but Faust and Erigert do it fairly so we all get the same amount of games. I just enjoy a challenge tho so it wouldn't make any difference to me if we won everything or nothing!!

I agree too. It's insane how many people have tipped us over Pro's in FCL - even I think we'll come 3rd. We'll also struggle in Super League, as Pro's and SS are picking their strongest sides against the best opposition at the time, but we're sticking rigidly to 2 separate teams of 8, so any success there would be remarkable. In terms of FBL though, I think we stand as much chance as anyone else.

I'm just happy that come the end of the season, we'll have beat every other team in at least one format! :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:56 Tue 5 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
For the record I never meant it in a nasty way, I've just seen a lot of people seem to think pros have got weaker as other teams have simply got stronger, but we are still as strong as we always were.
fuunky
fuunky
14:56 Tue 5 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

I agree too. It's insane how many people have tipped us over Pro's in FCL - even I think we'll come 3rd. We'll also struggle in Super League, as Pro's and SS are picking their strongest sides against the best opposition at the time, but we're sticking rigidly to 2 separate teams of 8, so any success there would be remarkable. In terms of FBL though, I think we stand as much chance as anyone else.

I'm just happy that come the end of the season, we'll have beat every other team in at least one format! :)

I don't think we have anything to prove!!!

Totally agree Matty, probably stronger if anything!!
faust
faust
14:58 Tue 5 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
For the record I never meant it in a nasty way, I've just seen a lot of people seem to think pros have got weaker as other teams have simply got stronger, but we are still as strong as we always were.

Didn't think you did at all mate, I was agreeing with you! lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:59 Tue 5 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Didn't think you did at all mate, I was agreeing with you! lol

I know mate just I thought I came across a bit rude and I didn't want to.
franer_
franer_
15:31 Tue 5 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL

Winner Professionals.

Runner up Uprising

3rd Place Snooker Squad

FBL

Winner Uprising

Runner up Professionals

3rd place Snooker Squad..

I chose professionals in FCL as they beat uprising and i just feel they will go the season unbeaten.

I chose uprising in FBL as after the draw with Pro we could just nick this title when it's gets to the busy end of things.

Super League .

Toss a coin between Snooker Squad and Professionals...both have top players to do damage in this format and SS love it more than anyone so will their streak continue...

Just opinion.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
15:41 Tue 5 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
It is a tough one, but pros are the obvious choice, cos they have so many decent players, Snooker squadb possibly hagve the best 2 or most in form players, in seb and pete, but seem to swap and change due to inactivity.
uprising have a fair few decent players, and no bad ones at all, but where as we have players capable of beating anyone, we aren't consistent (myself included) to beat the best every single week, where as the best at pros and ss seem to do this.
I agree with mattys assessment, pros, then a tight second between us and ss
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Predictions

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.