Pages: 17475
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:08 Sun 30 Mar 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Not really Red
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:09 Sun 30 Mar 14 (BST)  [Link]  
This was a e-mail i recevied from King,sorry to post it but he has sever problems atm.
to me
Hi Mikee, it never rains but it pours! I'm all at sea again now, just given nod to start divorce proceedings and now wife diagnosed with cancer!
Much as I love funky pool, with my life being in so much turmoil at moment, I need to take a break while I sort out a few things.

As bad as i hate too im gonna have this thread capped,as i am to old for all the crap and know 1 playing there games and so on.Frog will not come on and King can not come on so ill just let it go after all these years.I have ask a couple players to take over but, it aint gonna happen very sorry your friend Mike

PLEASE CAP THIS THREAD
the__priest
the__priest
20:13 Sun 30 Mar 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Paul over the many seasons ive known you
im truly saddened to hear your news i knew you had things tough
you take care im sure at some point you will be back

keep in touch
your friend always
craig
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:21 Sun 30 Mar 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry to hear this Paul, you're still one of the IF not the best Captain on here, sorry to hear about your problems. Try to remain strong mate.

If I can try to emulate what you have done with being a Captain then I'll be very happy.

krazyash_07
triple_b
triple_b
21:15 Sun 30 Mar 14 (BST)  [Link]  
oh no this is such bad news in so many ways

hope you can get past all your troubles paul and that you come through them all a stronger person and happier aswell and i wish your wife a speedy recovery

such a shame the clan has to fold as some of us put alot of effort in geting our games played and now they count for nothing
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:43 Sun 30 Mar 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Agreed Sarah,but nothing else can be done as i am to old and busy to keep it up.and it seems know 1 else wants the Job.So I had no choice thats why i told Paul.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:35 Sun 30 Mar 14 (BST)  [Link]  
a shame but good luck paul hope all gets better for you soon good luck guys with your new clans or not
legend_pot
legend_pot
22:56 Sun 30 Mar 14 (BST)  [Link]  
sorry to hear about that mikee
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:14 Sun 30 Mar 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Thread capped as requested - can be uncapped on request of the clan if needs be.
Pages: 17475
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Fighting Eagles

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.