22:22 Thu 26 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
your oppinion

blinkers comes to mind

city were by far the better team

ABSOLUTE SANDRA BULLOCKS
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
22:30 Thu 26 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
It's Lee Mason, he used to be a liner for my dad and my dad said he was crap then. Not hard to see why, but at least Chelsea should know they need to show up if they want something from the game against us and hopefully we'll be hungry for a win after tonight
franer_
franer_
23:12 Thu 26 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Unlucky lads...cout shoulda buried his chance after some class play...but ah well..

we 3 points behind..4 teams in it,.we are certainly one..

let the season begin.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:43 Thu 26 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Only Positives.

Liverpool went to the Etihad which has been somewhat of a fortress this season. Lost 2-1, with a goal disallowed, Mignolet could have done better and we also had other chances. Team is playing very well and should keep this form up.

Definite Top 4 contenders which is what I'm sure all realistic Liverpool fans hoped for and with the League so close and everyone taking points off of each other who knows how far away we might be come the last few games.

Good days football though, Hull made United work. The bottom 3 all won away from home. West Ham have major problems though.
franer_
franer_
23:45 Thu 26 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Only Positives.

Liverpool went to the Etihad which has been somewhat of a fortress this season. Lost 2-1, with a goal disallowed, Mignolet could have done better and we also had other chances. Team is playing very well and should keep this form up.

Definite Top 4 contenders which is what I'm sure all realistic Liverpool fans hoped for and with the League so close and everyone taking points off of each other who knows how far away we might be come the last few games.

Nice analasys.

Agree fully.
the__priest
the__priest
09:01 Fri 27 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
It's Lee Mason, he used to be a liner for my dad and my dad said he was crap then. Not hard to see why, but at least Chelsea should know they need to show up if they want something from the game against us and hopefully we'll be hungry for a win after tonight

blaming officials lmao

goals win games, thats very simple, every team at the bottom have decisions like that every game.
because its a high profile game the ref and his assistants are cheats you make me chuckle

take the blinkers off, they didnt score enough to win ive said this already its simple

you will be blaming a liverpool beach ball next,,,,,,,

Edited at 10:58 Fri 27/12/13 (GMT)
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
11:31 Fri 27 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Knew you wouldn't reply with logic

If you bother to read my post you'd understand. But you post to argue , I never once used the word cheat. The officiating was awful but we missed the chances to win the game. Having a goal wrongly disallowed and losing by one goal though, I wouldn't blame any fan who feels robbed by the officials, I've spoke to a few and the response from everyone else has is in line with my post.

Lee Mason is an awful ref in general, research that and you would see

A wrongly awarded goal from a beach ball is the only way you will beat us again. Enjoy your season of struggling out of the relegation zone
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:12 Fri 27 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Watch out for the return of Mufc, their next 5 fixtures aren't difficult and a few midfield purchases they will be right back up there.

2-2 would have been a fair result like i had predicted, Sunderland won by a penalty whoooo so talented. Chelsea only scraped a 1-0 win, Arsenal bragging about beating West Ham lol, Liverpool will bounce back and Man City well with all that money they could pretty much buy the league.

Maybe spot fixing lol with Greater Manchester ref Mr Mason?
the__priest
the__priest
12:57 Fri 27 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
difference being zante
one i go to games and 2 there is no arm chairs in this house
ive been a season ticket holder at Sunderland since i was 8 years old, nothing you can say to me about Sunderland will ever bother me

however Liverpool is a big top 4 club
how many seasons have they been drifting in the football wilderness
how many managers have they been through
how much money have you wasted ????
Andy Carrol lol
your ground is one of the worst in football

its called expectation zante, we blame no one
people make mistakes, if every bottom team got half the decisions going for them they wouldn't be there

but you accept football and all that goes with it
that's what makes it so special
cke1982
cke1982
15:06 Fri 27 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Goal disallowed for offside when the player was 2 yards onside
Yaya Toure holding 1 or 2 of our defenders for the initial cross which went out for a corner for them to score from.
Lescott goes through the back of Suarez on the edge of the box without touching the ball, should've been a free kick or pen
Pulls his shirt blatantly but with no pen given

We had much better goal scoring chances, and more of them. Coutinho one-on-one with the keeper shoots close to him, Sterling misses an almost open goal, Henderson nearly flicks in and a dummy would've given Allen a tap in, Johnson misconstrolling when he could've had an open-ish goal. They didn't have half the chances we did. They did have some, but not as many. A set piece and a defensive mistake followed by a bad save for their goals. Brilliant team play for ours. At the very least we had the ball in the back of the net oven as offside wrongly, unless you weren't wearing you're glasses.

excuses excuses im a lfc fan its the way it goes in premier league u get decisions u dont cant balme ref for losing blame the teams rogers a clueless manager hes got 3 subs every game only makes 2 aspas for 8 mins a joke bringing him on for a holding midfielder should of brought subs on earlier coutinho off for moses i like moses but why bring goalscorer off and bringing him on for
faust
faust
15:07 Fri 27 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
difference being zante
one i go to games and 2 there is no arm chairs in this house
ive been a season ticket holder at Sunderland since i was 8 years old, nothing you can say to me about Sunderland will ever bother me

however Liverpool is a big top 4 club
how many seasons have they been drifting in the football wilderness
how many managers have they been through
how much money have you wasted ?
Andy Carrol lol
your ground is one of the worst in football

its called expectation zante, we blame no one
people make mistakes, if every bottom team got half the decisions going for them they wouldn't be there

but you accept football and all that goes with it
that's what makes it so special

Anfield is an absolutely cracking atmosphere. The best I've been to in the Premier League. Just because it's not new doesn't mean it's a poor ground. I've only been to the Stadium of Light twice, and it was totally soulless. No atmosphere at all, and all the noise seems to disappear. The only game every season that generates atmosphere is when the Toon visit.

I hate the new, sanitised stadiums that have stolen the soul from Football. KC stadium brought bigger crowds, but the people that turn up now aren't true football people, just bandwaggoners. Boothferry park had a better atmosphere with 2000 than KC Stadium has with 20,000.

Back to the point - 3 of our Independent national newspapers labelled Liverpool unlucky today!
cke1982
cke1982
15:09 Fri 27 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well we all know you just want an argument

Goal disallowed for offside when the player was 2 yards onside
Yaya Toure holding 1 or 2 of our defenders for the initial cross which went out for a corner for them to score from.
Lescott goes through the back of Suarez on the edge of the box without touching the ball, should've been a free kick or pen
Pulls his shirt blatantly but with no pen given

We had much better goal scoring chances, and more of them. Coutinho one-on-one with the keeper shoots close to him, Sterling misses an almost open goal, Henderson nearly flicks in and a dummy would've given Allen a tap in, Johnson misconstrolling when he could've had an open-ish goal. They didn't have half the chances we did. They did have some, but not as many. A set piece and a defensive mistake followed by a bad save for their goals. Brilliant team play for ours. At the very least we had the ball in the back of the net oven as offside wrongly, unless you weren't wearing you're glasses.

Try to keep the response logical and about football

a tap in for allen doesnt guarantee a gl look how many sitters hes missed zante holding players in area doesnt get a pen skirtel agger and sakho do it all the time carroll use to get pulled down all the time u never get a pen for it
the__priest
the__priest
15:20 Fri 27 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Faust being able to see the pitch from every seat is a bonus
no restricted views
quality food and toilet facilities
drink at affordable prices
comfort for 30 quid is a bonus
stadium of light is soulless lol
Hull, Cardiff and Stoke are the best for atmosphere
by far

Liverpools ground is old very old
sorry liverpools atmosphere
hmmmm
old trafford any day when they score

most freindliest is a tie between 3 for me
Charlton, Rotherham and Wigan

poorest stadium for away fans is easy
Goodison Park by a mile
posts in your face so you cant see
wooden seats
total joke
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:40 Fri 27 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

rogers a clueless manager

LMAO his been one of liverpool best managers in a very long time... his the reason why liverpool are where they are
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:47 Fri 27 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
As for ref being a cheat? he was only going on what the linesman said i thought he had a decent game
cke1982
cke1982
15:51 Fri 27 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

LMAO his been one of liverpool best managers in a very long time... his the reason why liverpool are where they are

best managers lmao sacked at watford reading won nothing got swansea up through the playoffs superb tatics are crap doesnt make subs when he needs to doesnt use all 3 subs and sits back against bigger clubs
cke1982
cke1982
15:53 Fri 27 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
no restricted views
by far

hmmmm

Goodison Park by a mile
wooden seats
total joke

old trafford quietest ground for miles when they dont score
faust
faust
16:24 Fri 27 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
no restricted views
by far

hmmmm

Goodison Park by a mile
wooden seats
total joke

Not arguing, but our views are polar opposites. I hate sitting down, terracing was much more fun. I can't believe you think KC stadium has good atmosphere, it's a sad indictment of the Premier League if this is true. I prefer the worst of the old grounds to the best of the new grounds.

All the Prem grounds sell fizzy urine for almost a fiver a pint, and the food is shocking too! Give me the old burger vans any day! It's maybe £30 for comfort, but I'd pay £40 to be able to stand in terracing again. I loved someone scoring a goal and the crowd going so crazy, you ended up about 10 metres away from where you was stood, without even noticing!

Since Football has become a Worldwide panto, full of overpaid actors and sterile grounds - I've lost almost all my love for the game. Watching Man Utd dive for 90 minutes v City was sooo boring and frustrating.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:55 Fri 27 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

best managers lmao sacked at watford reading won nothing got swansea up through the playoffs superb tatics are crap doesnt make subs when he needs to doesnt use all 3 subs and sits back against bigger clubs

since when did i say he was the best manager for other clubs? Harry Redknapp wasn't one of southampton's best managers in terms of results when he got them relegated, but in tottenham he is probs there best managers ever IMO.... Rodgers has done a wonderful job at liverpool no matter what he has done previously
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:56 Fri 27 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
On a different note what a complete joke vicant tan of cardiff city is, sacking malcky mackay.... hope they get relegated now
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Premier League

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.