kirk
kirk
01:57 Wed 19 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
This needs fetched back you unfit slobs. Get talking haha
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
02:12 Wed 19 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Kirk, I have been doing weights for sometime and have been big and small in size! interested in what diet plan you offer! Im just lifting only 15 Kilos and the max 60 on lifts * as in bench press im on 80* im not a health addict and enjoy beer and curry! I want to enjoy something that can mix up with a decent mix with food and not too much diet, I find it hard with work to dedicate loads of time. Tried a few things but didn't succeed! I like this thread as it gives people options! good work all

kirk
kirk
02:41 Wed 19 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
So you want some ideas for healthy meals? There is no reason why you can't have a beer and eat crap sometimes and still look pretty good. I can help you in the right direction but it depends if you wanna go up or down in weight or stay at the same weight and tone up. There are so many options you can get confused lol.
kirk
kirk
10:41 Wed 19 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Right now iv got a spare min I can better answer. Imma take it as you generally wanna eat a bit healthier but still want to enjoy a drink and some badly processed crap haha. When you eat your carbs for example breads, potatoes, rice and pasta try going for the wholemeal or brown options. Less starchy and your body uses that better as you get more nutrients out of them kind of carbs. However if you still eat primarily those kind of carbs it won't help you lose weight as carbs is still what gives you the energy and puts the weight on. It's all about balance. So get some good proteins like chicken, turkey and tuna. Get some fruit in there as that will help keep you full, is full of nutrients and very low in calories.

Stay away from processed food, I dunno who does eat that stuff but the real thing tastes much better and will help keep your body going. As I said there is many options depending on what you want to get out of it.

Another idea is something called intermittent fasting. This concept is getting your daily calorie intake within an 8 hour period, so that could be 2 big meals and fasting for 16 hours. This will make the weight drop off you even though your getting your daily calorie intake. The fat is getting burned in them 16 hours. However I wouldn't recommend stuffing yourself with crap.

So try and get healthier carbs and with meals find a way to incorporate veg, salad and fruits.
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Bodybuilding, Nutrition and Fitness

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.