Time for a New game?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

tactics
tactics
00:30 Wed 1 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
It shouldn't be hard, But wouldn't it be awesome to display your skills without someone saying ''Fluke'' or ''Luck'' All in all the game of Pool has its Luck. But wouldn't it be awesome to prove that your an elite FunkyPooL Player. Would it be fun to have a game where the BIG BOYS PLAY. I remember back in 2007 when they had 8ballPro, 9ballPro. Why not bring that Term back into FunkyPooL. What I'm getting too is. Lets make an 8ballPro and 9allPro where you have to call all your shots, Just click and click. So it's not difficult, I've seen many online games have that feature, but we all know that FunkyPooL is the best Online Pool Game out there. So why not change it up a bit, Who would agree to this and lets make a Poll. If I'm one of many who would like this, Please post your input and/or opinion with a reply. Thanks!

-Tactics
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:59 Wed 1 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Without sounding too negative, back when there was 8 and 9 ball pro games there wasn't very much demand for the game, you'd be very lucky to get a game even if you waited 20 minutes.

Back then the numbers were around 150-200 at around peak time, now you will be lucky to get 80 in a peak time, which in turn makes the numbers decrease again. Then take into consideration the amount of people who just come on to play in tournaments, knock that 80 down by half. Then the people who just come on for a chat, that goes down again to say 30. Then the people who just come on to play with friends or clan games and you are left with a few lonely figures. then divide them over the 7 game types we have now (8 if you include Mini golf) and then the 2 more you are planning on adding.

You will be vastly watering the site down and with the amount of server space it would take up, it probably would not be worth it.

Yeah I should be getting drunk etc but I am tired and feel ill!
tactics
tactics
03:07 Wed 1 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ya that does sound too negative, All it can do is increase the amount of people then we have now, because they will be interested and who knows, it may just be what this site needs. A lot of people who left and stopped playing were playing for competitive reasons, and now that only happens in clans. We can bring those people back. Most left because game isnt really hard no more and newbies are winning with flukes etc.. Those whom want to come play for fun and chat etc... They have other games and chat rooms.

-Tactics
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Time for a New game?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.