Android or Apple

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.

skater_paul
skater_paul
03:03 Mon 13 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Although there are a few things better on apple , I'd still have my nexus all the way.
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
03:21 Mon 13 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Android hands down. Agreed the UI on Apple is a little better but over all there are so many more things to do on android. I would write an extensive list but it's late and I'm tired
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:57 Mon 13 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Android...Apple is for hipsters and all you're really paying for is the badge. As froggy said, so much more to do on Androids.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:53 Mon 13 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Apple, gadgets look better and react better in my opinion.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:43 Mon 13 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I like Apple and how slick they look, but my sister has an iPhone and their customer service/care leaves alot to be desired for. When updating to the ios7 update, it messed up her phone on the inside (i'm not a very technical person lol) which isn't her fault, and they still made her pay the £120 for a new one. Even though it was their update that did it (the Apple man in the shop even admitted it was)
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
13:43 Mon 13 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
One word comes to mind when it comes to Apple...Overpriced.
skater_paul
skater_paul
21:46 Mon 13 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Android hands down. Agreed the UI on Apple is a little better but over all there are so many more things to do on android. I would write an extensive list but it's late and I'm tired

what does "UI" stand for i'm thinking it stands for User Interface but i may be wrong lol
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
21:47 Mon 13 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

what does "UI" stand for i'm thinking it stands for User Interface but i may be wrong lol

yeah correct
skater_paul
skater_paul
22:36 Mon 13 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
my knowledge amazes me :D
fuunky
fuunky
12:20 Tue 14 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Apple all day for me. I've always found android to have a really poor touch screen and when you fill the memory they go extremely slow.

My mate has just got rid of his S4 and had a 5s, he said he didn't realise how much better iPhones are!!
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
13:56 Wed 15 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think that if you have a current gen iDevice then it is possibly the best smart phone that you can have. But once they release a new phone and they release the software update for it they disregard the older generation phones. I can see why they would do this from a business point of view but it doesn't make the customers feel good.

When they release a new device it's probably not going to be long till they make it so that apps have to be made to only work with the latest software that they have on the newer devices. This means that the older gen devices that aren't allowed to update to the latest software cannot get the latest apps as there is no way for them to work with it. This is my biggest niggle with Apple.

I currently have an S3 running Cyanogenmod and it's awesome. I love it and it does everything that I want it to do and even more. It is much more customizable. I also have an iPad which I don't use as much as I'd like to due to the limitations on it. I've had Android tablets before, but I still prefer iOS for a tablet compared to Android.
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
16:33 Wed 15 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I currently have an S3 running Cyanogenmod and it's awesome. I love it and it does everything that I want it to do and even more. It is much more customizable. I also have an iPad which I don't use as much as I'd like to due to the limitations on it. I've had Android tablets before, but I still prefer iOS for a tablet compared to Android.

Is cyanogenmod really good flapjack? I was looking at it the other day but was unsure whether to update my S3 to it or not. I know there is a lot of finding behind the project so I wouldn't be surprised if it was pretty decent.
flapjack
flapjack
Admin
19:02 Wed 15 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

Is cyanogenmod really good flapjack? I was looking at it the other day but was unsure whether to update my S3 to it or not. I know there is a lot of finding behind the project so I wouldn't be surprised if it was pretty decent.

Basically it is stock android but it has extra little tweaks to it which making it much easier. It's basically perfectly done and seems as though google have made it themselves. I'd recommend it
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Android or Apple

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Technology chat.
Back to Forum List.