rip roger lloyd pack

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

cke1982
cke1982
15:59 Thu 16 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
so shocked to hear of the death of roger (trigger in only fools and horses a great actor and great character
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:19 Thu 16 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Never be another TRIGGER , died aged 69 from the dreaded C, class actor who's 1 liners were said with great timing and finesse, A truly unique actor, one which will never be imitated again.

RIP Trig.
punkpoet
punkpoet
23:13 Thu 16 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
RIP Trigger
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
23:33 Thu 16 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Trigger: And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old broom's had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time.

quality

RIP
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:51 Fri 17 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Never be another TRIGGER , died aged 69 from the dreaded C, class actor who's 1 liners were said with great timing and finesse, A truly unique actor, one which will never be imitated again.

RIP Trig.

Dreaded C or Dreaded Government ( and population control )???

Same as plants that are lime or acid lovers, Cancer thrives in acidic conditions. Body can be made more alkaline for period of time therefore Cancer dies within months

Basic fact but population control, drug companies who want you to go through at least a 12 month ( in some cases ) battle against Cancer, and Government make millions out of it ( especially USA ) where they pay own medical bills

So i have heard, might be worth doing some research and see where it takes us ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:21 Fri 17 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

RIP Trig.

Dreaded C or Dreaded Government ( and population control )???

Same as plants that are lime or acid lovers, Cancer thrives in acidic conditions. Body can be made more alkaline for period of time therefore Cancer dies within months

Basic fact but population control, drug companies who want you to go through at least a 12 month ( in some cases ) battle against Cancer, and Government make millions out of it ( especially USA ) where they pay own medical bills

So i have heard, might be worth doing some research and see where it takes us ?

Not sure this is the right thread for your conspiracy theories.....

R.I.P Trigger. How you were able to keep a straight face at some of your lines, i'll never know. Still has me in stitches now! Best character from both 'Only Fools and Horses' and 'Vicar of Dibley'.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

rip roger lloyd pack

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.