San Jose Municipal Stadium
(Soon to be) Levi's Stadium
Kezar Stadium

the__priest
the__priest
15:12 Tue 21 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
best police has to be with out a doubt sheff wed

Am I reading into this too much?

Or is that inappropriate and offensive, since when did police need to be rated. How can one force stand out?

I'm hoping it's just a harmless comment and not a new low

there are times you are really thick and stupid looking always to cause trouble

it rates them as it states,
anyone being to an away game of football will tell you zante, there are police who treat you like cattle pushing you around being heavy handed etc

and decent police who let you sing have a drink and encourage banter and are very helpful

blackburn, wigan and sheff wed are the best in MY OPPINION

you remind me of one of the above zante
fry06
fry06
15:20 Tue 21 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Have to say when i went to the Play off final a few seasons ago, the police at Kings Cross were pretty decent and were having a good bit of banter.

And the stewarding at Wembley was good as there was a few Leeds fans including myself in the opposition ends, so they got us out and put us into our own stand, with an even better view
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
15:22 Tue 21 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Forgive me for thinking someone who says Hillsborough has without a doubt the best policing has no tact. I wasn't the only one and I didn't look to cause trouble.

Try to think about what you say before you say it. If you're blind to why that may cause offence then you are truly ignorant. If you can see why, then you are up to your old tricks in the worst possible way
the__priest
the__priest
15:31 Tue 21 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Forgive me for thinking someone who says Hillsborough has without a doubt the best policing has no tact. I wasn't the only one and I didn't look to cause trouble.

Try to think about what you say before you say it. If you're blind to why that may cause offence then you are truly ignorant. If you can see why, then you are up to your old tricks in the worst possible way

i knew exactly what i was saying regards stadiums, i also mentioned the words sheff wed

if you just stop trying to cause trouble by sticking your nose in and trying to create problems ( may i add not for the first time in the last few days either)

also so may i add i noticed you quoted one part of a very long post i made

no surprise their though either

now again zante, how about being quiet and maybe quote on stadiums which is the thread title and be a good lad will you

and also to add the police do a great job, on foot balling days and any other duties they may preform but as in all jobs they are not always perfect.
the__priest
the__priest
15:32 Tue 21 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Have to say when i went to the Play off final a few seasons ago, the police at Kings Cross were pretty decent and were having a good bit of banter.

And the stewarding at Wembley was good as there was a few Leeds fans including myself in the opposition ends, so they got us out and put us into our own stand, with an even better view

were you there by accident though fry
leeds fans tut tut

real chucklzzzz that one
fry06
fry06
15:33 Tue 21 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha on no there deliberately, went to the keepmoat to get the tickets.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:10 Tue 21 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Best ground that I've been to is London Road (Peterborough) Still got terraces (which should be brought back!!) and because it's old and has a low roof, the noise and atmosphere you can create are electric. Especially when you take a couple of flares and smoke bombs and a drum or two like we did (Ipswich Town) a few years back

Best away day yet!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:23 Tue 21 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Other grounds I've been to...

Portman Road (Ipswich - obviously!)
Carrow Road (Norwich - scum )
Ashton Gate (Bristol City)
Ninian Park (Old Cardiff ground)
Ricoh Arena (Coventry - horrible ground)
St. Andrews (Birmingham)
Elland Road (Leeds)
Riverside ('Boro)
St. James Park (Newcastle)
London Road (Peterborough)
City Ground (Notts Forest)
Madjeski Stadium (Reading)
New Wembley (To see England beat both Spain and Brazil)
Loftus Road (QPR)
Vicarage Road (Watford)
Stadium MK (MK Dons)
Weston Homes Community Stadium (Colchester)
The Emirates (Arsenal)
Stamford Bridge (Chelsea)
Roots Hall (Southend)
Selhurst Park (Crystal Palace)
Twickenham (England rugby and the 7's)

Haven't been to a ground in years now due to not having the time...miss the old days!

Edited by forum moderator fry06, at 15:38 Tue 21/01/14 (GMT)
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
01:57 Wed 22 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
The old Yankee Stadium of course.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:49 Wed 22 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
The old Yankee Stadium of course.
Yeah :P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:51 Wed 22 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

i knew exactly what i was saying regards stadiums, i also mentioned the words sheff wed

if you just stop trying to cause trouble by sticking your nose in and trying to create problems ( may i add not for the first time in the last few days either)

also so may i add i noticed you quoted one part of a very long post i made

no surprise their though either

now again zante, how about being quiet and maybe quote on stadiums which is the thread title and be a good lad will you

and also to add the police do a great job, on foot balling days and any other duties they may preform but as in all jobs they are not always perfect.

Zante as a point, how can Sheff Weds have best policing when they were at MAJORITY fault for the Hillsborough disaster?
the__priest
the__priest
04:13 Wed 22 Jan 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
typical rev see your back
thought you may have learned by now

hows t,barsnley and the cricket club doing you still playing laaaad

Edited by forum moderator fry06, at 17:31 Wed 22/01/14 (GMT)
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Stadiums ....

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.