Anyone a dubstep fan?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:25 Mon 10 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Any one a dubstep fan and would like to post me some new songs would be great!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:30 Mon 10 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I am not sure about new...i havent listened to any new stuff i na good while...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:45 Sat 22 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Do you like the dubstep genre as a whole or is there a specific sub-genre you like?

e.g.
Brostep, chillstep, drumstep, etc.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:26 Tue 25 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
2 hour mix its pretty :O (Listening to it now) i can feel it in my blood

Not sure waht brostep is, but my favorite BY FAR..is chillstep..

and then the stuff you hear on the first track of that 2 hour mix^^

personally this is possibly my favorite..track is here..

Producers basically that stood out from the rest me, in bold is my fav.. Chrispy,bassnectar,downlink,rusko,excision,datsik,ajapai,some nero,some flux pavilion, caspa,chizzle,benga,Mt. Eden, zed's dead, Digital Mystikz, Skream.

Bout it lol CHILLSTEP ALL THE WAY, and anything that has to do with the producers i named...NO SKRILLEX... ill never like a song..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:41 Tue 25 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
How can you have chilled dubstep now your talking crap surely, anyway big Drum n Bass fan let me know if you need some tunes
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:54 Tue 25 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
How can you have chilled dubstep now your talking crap surely, anyway big Drum n Bass fan let me know if you need some tunes

I love new and old drum 'n' bass Pendulum are one of my favourites what's your opinion of Pendulum?
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
11:55 Tue 25 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

I thought that at first, Search for some of Mt.Eden's stuff. Some of it incredibly relaxing
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:55 Tue 25 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
sniper

I'm more of a Drumstep ( more of a DnB Sub Genre than Dubstep to be fair), Glitch Hop ( pretty much Dubstep but more bouncy) and Melodic Dubstep.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:59 Tue 25 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

I thought that at first, Search for some of Mt.Eden's stuff. Some of it incredibly relaxing

I just can't really get into it the reason I like DnB and Dubstep is the rush you get when listening to it and believe it or not I can actually sometimes relax and fall asleep while listening to it depending on my mood
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:14 Tue 25 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
You want a chill out tune? My personal favourite chill out track is ...

Must be the saxophone, gives me such an awesome feeling.

Another one of my favourites is...

I recommend you all listen to Rameses b.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:33 Tue 25 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Rameses B is sick.

Fred V and Grafix, Netsky, Sub Focus, Andy C, Noisia, Wilkinson, Sigma, Friction, Shy FX, Camo and Krooked, Calyx and Teebee, Delta Heavy, Dc Breaks, Danny Byrd, High Contrast, London Elektricity.

Some of my favourites there, seen a few of them live, bring on NASS 2014 Baby
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:34 Tue 25 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

I love new and old drum 'n' bass Pendulum are one of my favourites what's your opinion of Pendulum?

Pendulum is old school really, used to listen to them as a kid but kind of faded away now if you ask me.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:40 Tue 25 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

Pendulum is old school really, used to listen to them as a kid but kind of faded away now if you ask me.
I love the In Silico Album an the Jungle Sounds one too!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:02 Fri 28 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I NEED ALL THE TUNES YOU GUYS CAN GIVE ME, and all dubstep
franer_
franer_
06:12 Fri 28 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
dubstep... thatstep ...whatstep

do it matter...just chill yall and feel the music..don't listen to it..feel it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:54 Fri 28 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Go on youtube and type in "Henrich Winside Achberger" and you can find like 5 2 and a half hour long mixes, they're what i use when doing anything for a long period of time
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:17 Fri 28 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dubstep is awful....You should listen to real music played on real instruments
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:18 Fri 28 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

No such thing as a real instrument you can make music out of anything my friend!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:21 Fri 28 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

No such thing as a real instrument you can make music out of anything my friend!

Well yeah, but I wouldn't say you're making/playing music when you do it on a computer...the computer is doing it I just hate dubstep...think it's awful and can't really see much rhythm in it either.
_pro__frog_
_pro__frog_
15:01 Fri 28 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

Well yeah, but I wouldn't say you're making/playing music when you do it on a computer...the computer is doing it I just hate dubstep...think it's awful and can't really see much rhythm in it either.

Agreed some dubstep is miles over the top in my opinion. However I'm becoming a big fan of progressive house music. Been recently finding some cracking tunes on soundcloud
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Anyone a dubstep fan?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.