Tournament discussion thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 189
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:45 Sat 8 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
the way funkypool is now days is great, come here any time at nite which is like 3 or 4 am and set it up a game no matter what type of format i create always get some1 to play me in few minutes, before this change it was hard to get a game going so i hope this change stays for the good of all players that are on this side of the pond
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:32 Sat 8 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

Lets take this conversation to the league discussion threads so this thread can stay on topic.

Considering the title of this thread and it's original subject, i'm pretty sure it strayed off topic a long time ago
erigert
erigert
16:59 Sat 8 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
the way funkypool is now days is great, come here any time at nite which is like 3 or 4 am and set it up a game no matter what type of format i create always get some1 to play me in few minutes, before this change it was hard to get a game going so i hope this change stays for the good of all players that are on this side of the pond

lol apply for an admin
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:11 Sat 8 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
^^ not bad idea
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:34 Thu 13 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
disappointed micros are back on a good note glad no tornapoints are gained unlucky you micro chasers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:51 Thu 13 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
disappointed micros are back on a good note glad no tornapoints are gained unlucky you micro chasers

lol tony
i only got 2 points to make on the micros that are sadly missed n well good u guys are bringing them back thanks
but 4 minutes a game some players in private games dont join for over a minute so that leaves 2;40 to play the game or is it from once both players at table timer starts
and also if its 20 n 40 on the hour cant it be streached to 16 a game for more games more chance to lose i love the challenge of beating better players if i can
so just 2 points im adding ok
n guys tops even the format ur sugesting is great thanks
tom
Pages: 189
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Tournament discussion thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.