Public Apology

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

chezz
chezz
20:08 Sat 15 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I would like to publicly apologize to anyone that i have either offended or spoke to in a moody way recently in games... including the likes of daveybaumers, krazyash_07, pot_luck and any others.

Last night, I was called a lier on here, it has come to mind that a certain funkysnooker player in pottin patriots, and a few others.... said I was faking such an accident, and that if it was true... that it was still my fault for not running a clan whilst in hospital fighting for my life, so i'm not in the greatest moods.

Apologies for anyone that I have offended, and thank you if you noticed i'm not my usual, giddy self and let it slip by you :P

I don't like being called a lier, fulls stop, never mind a over an incident like that.

Edited at 18:34 Sat 15/03/14 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:34 Sat 15 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I would like to publicly apologize to anyone that i have either offended or spoke to in a moody way recently in games... including the likes of daveybaumers, krazyash_07, pot_luck and any others.

Last night, I was called a lier on here, it has come to mind that a certain member, and a few others.... said I was faking such an accident, and that if it was true... that it was still my fault for not running a clan whilst in hospital fighting for my life, so i'm not in the greatest moods.

Apologies for anyone that I have offended, and thank you if you noticed i'm not my usual, giddy self and let it slip by you :P

I don't like being called a lier, fulls stop, never mind a over an incident like that.

I would edit the name out pal... naming and shaming and all that jazz.

Removed the name from the quote

Edited by forum moderator ab_rfc, at 18:44 Sat 15/03/14 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:03 Sat 15 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
i believe you buddy that is why i left pottin patriots.
chezz
chezz
22:17 Sat 15 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
haha, and the obvious reason

I'm not looking for people to say they believe me, i know what happened, and i dont lie

Thanks dave
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:27 Sat 15 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
no prob mate
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
02:05 Sun 16 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm sure those people perfectly understand your situation, there's always going to be doubters. They aren't people who should matter, pay them no heed and focus on loved ones, friends, family and the like and get back to your old self
chezz
chezz
04:28 Sun 16 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm sure those people perfectly understand your situation, there's always going to be doubters. They aren't people who should matter, pay them no heed and focus on loved ones, friends, family and the like and get back to your old self

You know you.... wtf man, how dare you....
how dare you not to have written a book yet! true words man,thank you
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:07 Sun 16 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I get what you're trying to say chezz but I don't think it needed to be on forum, let alone game shouts lol
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
09:16 Sun 16 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Moved
chezz
chezz
12:09 Sun 16 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I get what you're trying to say chezz but I don't think it needed to be on forum, let alone game shouts lol

Wasn't thinking where i was putting it, was pretty annoyed... and what do you do when you are angry.......shout, and it's in game... so... game shouts

Thanks for moving
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:55 Sun 16 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:07 Sun 16 Mar 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

Wasn't thinking where i was putting it, was pretty annoyed... and what do you do when you are angry.......shout, and it's in game... so... game shouts

Thanks for moving

Haha! Touche sir well put
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Public Apology

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.