Funkypool meet 2014

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:07 Thu 10 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm from Liverpool, always up for a meet anywhere, met guys and gals off this site been to Newcastle, Birmingham, Nottingham, Macclesfield, Dublin... I'm game for anywhere as long as I have a couple weeks notice.

Anyone free in August can always stay over at my place too everyone else going away the first week or two in August so was gonna have a few drinks anyway.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:10 Thu 10 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm from Liverpool, always up for a meet anywhere, met guys and gals off this site been to Newcastle, Birmingham, Nottingham, Macclesfield, Dublin... I'm game for anywhere as long as I have a couple weeks notice.

Anyone free in August can always stay over at my place too everyone else going away the first week or two in August so was gonna have a few drinks anyway.

I am always keen on a drink, you play much pool also?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:12 Thu 10 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah mate, every time we have met up we go play pool, met up with so many off this site that there is too many to name haha.

I ain't all that good like but all for a laugh isn't it?

If anyone is around Liverpool anytime just gimme a message always up for a drink!

Oh forgot to add been to Blackpool, Preston and we have had a meet in Liverpool too!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:16 Thu 10 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I think a meet in Liverpool could be quality, there seems to be a few from Liverpool on the site.

I love playing pool, I am the VC of my team and I am the league runner for the county, so pool is my forte!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:21 Thu 10 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah we had a fair few up here last time.
silenthill
silenthill
17:08 Thu 10 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I think a meet in Liverpool could be quality, there seems to be a few from Liverpool on the site.

I love playing pool, I am the VC of my team and I am the league runner for the county, so pool is my forte!

Just notify me of the time an date!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:43 Thu 10 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
One of my best nights out has involved liverpool and concert square
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:51 Wed 23 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
id be up for this mich! let me know of any arrangements sorted buddy!
cke1982
cke1982
02:55 Wed 23 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
gl with this if i had the money id be up for this as from warrington pretty close to scouse land lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:19 Wed 23 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
First week in August I have a free house, last time we fit about 15 in... sure we can probably accommodate for even more this time.

Anyone welcome, I only have 3 rules... bring your own beer, you make your own breakfast and have a good time.

As said above anyone and everyone welcome, got 3 bedrooms, 2 sofas a quite comfy chair, the bath tub, the stairs can be comfy when drunk, you sleep where you fall. I promise a night of HEAVY drinking and whatever else you are into, only you'd have to supply that yourself I am a good boy.

Can go out and come back or have a party or whatever.

Lemme know who is up for it.
_niall_
_niall_
03:31 Wed 23 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm in
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:32 Wed 23 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
did someone mention having a drink ? im always up for a LOT of alcohol so i guess i cant miss it :D
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:06 Wed 23 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah ill be up for alcohol bro! not far for me coming from stoke..

send me details etx through private mail!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:56 Wed 23 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah ill be up for alcohol bro! not far for me coming from stoke..

send me details etx through private mail!

im coming from birmingham so not too far for me either .. you driving or train ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:50 Wed 23 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I am keen on this, will have to make sure I am not working away around then!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:59 Thu 24 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
May be cheaper for a few of you to meet I one place and share the petrol but also I know it is cheap to pay in advance on the train.

Everyone welcome no need to check ahead but if you wish you no where my inbox is postcode, address the lot available when needed.

Hope this works out!
silenthill
silenthill
04:30 Thu 24 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
May be cheaper for a few of you to meet I one place and share the petrol but also I know it is cheap to pay in advance on the train.

Everyone welcome no need to check ahead but if you wish you no where my inbox is postcode, address the lot available when needed.

Hope this works out!

Don't forget me! Where am i going to?
silenthill
silenthill
04:31 Thu 24 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  
gl with this if i had the money id be up for this as from warrington pretty close to scouse land lol

Warrington? No way... Haha not far away from their myself.. Currently living in st helens.

Oh and if theres anyone willing to travel up my end i've got a pool table being fitted in this upcoming saturday.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:41 Thu 24 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Warrington? No way... Haha not far away from their myself.. Currently living in st helens.

Oh and if theres anyone willing to travel up my end i've got a pool table being fitted in this upcoming saturday.

Show off
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:17 Thu 24 Apr 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Haha Phil will give you my address nearer the time mate, my brother in law is from St. Helens I Will be up on the weekend
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Funkypool meet 2014

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.