FCL - General Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
18:01 Tue 6 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Zeig Heil ! Zeig Heil !
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:23 Mon 12 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
For the few of you that ever visit the various League websites (), would you prefer to have everything in one place on the one site or remain separate?

Either way is easy enough.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
14:30 Mon 12 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
If it could be kept relatively clutter free then one place. If it's overloading the menus then separate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:31 Mon 12 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
One of the only changes I would make would be to have the links on the main forum page, rather than in the clan and league chat, just becuase then maybe people might be more tempted to go check them out?

My personal thought, I am not overly fussed about keeping the sites seperate or on one page, either is fine.

#FenceSitter
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:56 Mon 12 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
One big main site say FCL as the Primary focus with tabs for the other competitions would be easier to navigate through and have say links to World Pool stuff if possible or will the site remain strictly information/data based?

Live tables and Records list with all players who achieve runouts and 7 ballings. Scrap the GBs, only count if achieve 5 or more.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:09 Mon 12 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
One big main site say FCL as the Primary focus with tabs for the other competitions would be easier to navigate through and have say links to World Pool stuff if possible or will the site remain strictly information/data based?

Live tables and Records list with all players who achieve runouts and 7 ballings. Scrap the GBs, only count if achieve 5 or more.

I would prefer GB's to count as more than a 7 balling, unless you cleared in 1 visit.

In 8uk, I have 7 balled 14 times, run out once and never acheived a GB.

So I think every GB should be counted, and maybe only a certain amount of 7 ballings should they count, as they are easier to do, in my opinion.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:17 Mon 12 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah i agree, say the starting point for 7ballings be 5? Set as a minimum milestone before displaying.

My only problem with GBs are a lot are down to luck than actual ability and skill.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:39 Tue 13 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Fixture Set 8 (Final Set of Season)

Please can I have team lists for the following games which will be the last of the season.

Games will be released Sunday night as always.

The Professionals v The Unbeatables
Uprising v Phoenix Storm
The Unbeatables v Phoenix Storm
The Professionals v Uprising

Pocket Dynamos v Wolf Pack
Pocket Dynamos v Monkey Business
Wolf Pack v Ballbreakers
Monkey Business v The Underdogs
The Underdogs v Ballbreakers

Thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:36 Wed 14 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
This is nothing against anyone who is setting up a new clan etc. Lets just get that out there.

How come teams can sign a player for a team, that doesn't even exist yet.

Should they not have to wait until the end of the season, then register the team, then sign players?

I have been wanting to sign a couple of players, but noticed that they have been taken by teams that are not even playing games yet!

Can someone clarify this for me please?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:53 Wed 14 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Why does this matter? ^^

Surely if that is the case (that new teams should wait until the season is over), then it should apply to existing clans??

Why would you register a team and then set about signing players? Anyone with an ounce of sense would have asked players and have the basis of a team before attempting to set it up.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:56 Wed 14 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
You've clearly missed the point.

I don't expect any team to set up and not recruit players, but that should be kept quiet until at least the end of the current season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:57 Wed 14 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
plus there only 1 fixtures set left so do see the problem
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:04 Wed 14 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
You've clearly missed the point.

I don't expect any team to set up and not recruit players, but that should be kept quiet until at least the end of the current season.

Agree,

What's the rush, why not wait for this season to complete? Great to see new teams and all that, but a little more patience would have shown more respect to those who still have matches to complete.

Alls I'm saying.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:10 Wed 14 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
well they named so we named lol
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
20:14 Wed 14 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Just to make things clear, providing they meet the eligibility requirements, you can register players that sign for teams not in the league. So you can still sign those players for the last set if you hurry and do it before the next set starts.

For clans that are not in a league, we have no governance over them. Just because someone makes a clan, doesn't mean they have to join a league so they shouldn't have to wait for the league season to end.

As for announcing players before the season ends. Currently, there is no specific sanction against it. For players not attached to a clan there is no issue, for those currently in a clan I would personally recommend informing current captain as soon as you know you are moving to allow maximum time to find a replacement, as well as we clans announcing players once they played their last game for their current clan. But I stress this is not a rule.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:18 Wed 14 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
For the few of you that ever visit the various League websites (), would you prefer to have everything in one place on the one site or remain separate?

Either way is easy enough.

one site
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:31 Thu 15 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Find some posts so hypocritical on here, it's almost funny
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:36 Thu 15 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Difference Mav between announcing and getting them to play whilst seasons still ongoing.

So IF your post concerning hypocrisy were aimed at mine then WRONG.

Edited at 12:40 Thu 15/05/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:46 Thu 15 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Whats Mav mean? There isn't a difference, the two clans involved aren't involved in any leagues yet? Would understand it if it were being played between an existing clan
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:49 Thu 15 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
No but some of their players are.
I just don't see what the rush is all about, oh well.
Nevermind.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL - General Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.