FCL - General Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 156
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:46 Sun 15 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Erm excuse me, if you hadn't have strayed off the topic of discussion instead felt the need to slate myself with a personal attack then wouldn't be any need for my reply.

So don't go playing the victim card, been there, done that, can see it a mile off.

All i simply meant, don't go attacking me personally if you cant take it back. I have nothing against MBzz, Sarahs a great Captain, shame not see you in the league, kinda makes a mockery of clans i feel.

Now lets revert back to topic which you unfortunately steered me away from, size of teams hmm. Oh yeah as you aren't entering the leagues then were really no reason for you to post on the thread and have any input.

Edited at 12:50 Sun 15/06/14 (BST)
the__priest
the__priest
16:03 Sun 15 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Erm excuse me, if you hadn't have strayed off the topic of discussion instead felt the need to slate myself with a personal attack then wouldn't be any need for my reply.

So don't go playing the victim card, been there, done that, can see it a mile off.

All i simply meant, don't go attacking me personally if you cant take it back. I have nothing against MBzz, Sarahs a great Captain, shame not see you in the league, kinda makes a mockery of clans i feel.

Now lets revert back to topic which you unfortunately steered me away from, size of teams hmm. Oh yeah as you aren't entering the leagues then were really no reason for you to post on the thread and have any input.

Edited at 12:50 Sun 15/06/14 (BST)

and as I said why do you have cheap shots at MBzz

as for entering Leagues Ashley
are you in any current league at the moment ???
simple the answer is no

so I will have an opinion on anything I like

your not a league runner in any 3 leagues thank god

your not a moderator and your defo not admin

now until the leagues ask for team rosters id suggest you keep your opinions on what MBzz are doing or not doing
to yourself

personal attacks Ashley
don't flatter yourself

you've had many players muted on here, for your childish ramblings and stirring

now be a good lad concentrate on YOUR OWN CLAN
and keep your nose and comments about MBzzz to yourself

that's all I ask
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:07 Sun 15 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
just because a player isn't in the league doesn't mean they cannot post an idea or reply, everyone has the same rights

even though some people used to get on my nerves a lot and wish they would stop posting
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:18 Sun 15 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
just because a player isn't in the league doesn't mean they cannot post an idea or reply, everyone has the same rights

even though some people used to get on my nerves a lot and wish they would stop posting

It's not the fact they ain't entitled to an opinion, of course they are, just need to not criticize when not involved. That's all.

Have no problem with anyone INVOLVED criticizing as their aim is to bring to attention to possible changes or solutions rather than run something down for that 1 only purpose.
ang3l
ang3l
22:00 Sun 15 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Think we should leave it as 16 players in clans ...
beenjammin
beenjammin
03:06 Mon 16 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I've always thought 16 is overkill when only 8 are utilized in a team fixture.
Would be very hard for a clan with a full roster to kick out 2 players though.
I suggest doing it slowly, if you want 14, do one season with 15 to a clan first.
and I say keep 8 individual fixtures, even if it eventually drops to 14 in a clan.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:10 Mon 16 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I've always thought 16 is overkill when only 8 are utilized in a team fixture.
Would be very hard for a clan with a full roster to kick out 2 players though.
I suggest doing it slowly, if you want 14, do one season with 15 to a clan first.
and I say keep 8 individual fixtures, even if it eventually drops to 14 in a clan.

Yeah i agree, that's a fair point mate.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
16:20 Mon 16 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
who runs this league now
fuunky
fuunky
16:45 Mon 16 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I might be wrong but It seems like Chris on his own now
punkpoet
punkpoet
01:33 Tue 17 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Well as a captain I've approached the season as its 16 players. So I have 16 (even though a few agreed to join and left the next day, you know who you are) So if it was lowered to 14 it would be really hard to remove 2 players :(
So think that if it was going to be lowered we should of known straight away, as im sure over teams have 16 too
_huts24_
_huts24_
01:51 Tue 17 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Well as a captain I've approached the season as its 16 players. So I have 16 (even though a few agreed to join and left the next day, you know who you are) So if it was lowered to 14 it would be really hard to remove 2 players :(
So think that if it was going to be lowered we should of known straight away, as im sure over teams have 16 too

very much agree
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:17 Tue 17 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
You would lol, other teams can make it easier for you and take the 2 from ya, then no hardship on ya. Or could just take them anyways. lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:58 Tue 17 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
just think we need to know if 14 or 16 so teams can get ready for new season
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:11 Tue 17 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
There's at least another four weeks till the next season so no real rush at present.

Looks like the choice is 16, 15 (either permanently or in transition) or 14 (either straight away or in two seasons time).

One preferred option posted here for each potential competing clan for next season and we can then see where we are at.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:13 Tue 17 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I might be wrong but It seems like Chris on his own now

There's a few. Myself, Keith, Sarah, erigert, punkpoet. Plus, if they still want to be involved as much or as little as they want, pirate_steve and zantetsukenz.
faust
faust
13:20 Tue 17 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
16 for me!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:23 Tue 17 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Uprising - 16

(Whoever posts for each clan, please make sure you are speaking for, and on behalf of, your clan )
ang3l
ang3l
13:32 Tue 17 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Pocket Dynamos - 16
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
14:01 Tue 17 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Black Scorpions - 16
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:11 Tue 17 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Wolf Pack - 16
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL - General Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.