FCL - General Discussion

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19495
buckjam
buckjam
21:56 Tue 3 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Not that i know much about anything but it seems to me that if you have someone doing a job, doing it well and doing it for free, then you leave him or her to get on with it. Implement any ideas they have and generally help them continue the good work they are doing. If the mods disagreed with ideas they were asked to implement then find better ideas. Chris is gone and there are no new ideas being brought forward by the crowd behind the scenes that caused his resignation it seems to me. They got rid of the best option and have no replacement. Stupidity or is there another word?

Edited by forum moderator ab_rfc, at 02:17 Wed 04/03/15 (GMT)
the__priest
the__priest
03:29 Wed 4 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkypool.com/viewPostingRules.do

All members whether they are premium or not are entitled to an opinion.

Edited by forum moderator ab_rfc, at 02:12 Wed 04/03/15 (GMT)
the__priest
the__priest
03:37 Wed 4 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkypool.com/viewPostingRules.do
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
03:44 Wed 4 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
All I see are posts about chris and the decision he has made, he's made them for his own reasons and we have to respect him for it. He did a very good job and made running the leagues very much his own project and identity.

Now we do not have him to turn too, who have we got? I don't see any posts about possible scenarios, ideas, trials, implementations, new processes, possible rule changes.

My own personal preference were IF chris didn't return were horse10000 and ab_rfc to run it along with a small close knit team. There are/were so many who posted saying they'd be interested and bragged about helping out, Season finished on Sunday - where's the final FCL League Table, FCL GC - including all the Split phase results.

Sarah (anoneeemouse) this is NOT a go at you as i totally respect you, you do a very good job, more targeted towards those who were quick to pipe up before. Where are ya?

We need to look forward NOT backwards - Clans are what keep this site running, let's get it back to a fully functioning order ASAP.

Thanks goes to horse10000 for the effort he has put in since taking over and bringing the season to it's actual completion.

Edited by forum moderator ab_rfc, at 02:14 Wed 04/03/15 (GMT)
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
10:35 Wed 4 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Season is not finished yet, FCL has but there's still the three finals. How can someone not involved on the league be at fault for updating to not be done? You could do it yourself if that's the case

I'll sort one later, and a top ten for the GC. Unless it gets done in the meantime.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:32 Wed 4 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Season is not finished yet, FCL has but there's still the three finals. How can someone not involved on the league be at fault for updating to not be done? You could do it yourself if that's the case

I'll sort one later, and a top ten for the GC. Unless it gets done in the meantime.
also, isn't wanting to see the finished league table looking backwards?
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
14:28 Wed 4 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL Table - Final Standings

Posted Image

(There were a lot of unplayed games in div 2, I just defaulted them to 0-0 because they didn't make a difference to the overall table)
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
14:29 Wed 4 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL Golden Cue (60% and above)

Posted Image
hahahaha
hahahaha
14:50 Wed 4 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Posted Image

(There were a lot of unplayed games in div 2, I just defaulted them to 0-0 because they didn't make a difference to the overall table)

Have you got uprising and unbeatables mixed up m8?

Well done Jack, smashed it this season!!
faust
faust
14:57 Wed 4 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Posted Image

Have you got uprising and unbeatables mixed up m8?

Well done Jack, smashed it this season!!

Yeah, great work from Jack. Only iam_me and zante predicted him to win it too! :D
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
14:58 Wed 4 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nope, Uprising are definitely a top 2 team
hahahaha
hahahaha
15:00 Wed 4 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ah I had to look at it a couple of times then I thought something must be wrong there but I guess not then
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:29 Wed 4 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
whats my gc zante
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
15:38 Wed 4 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
whats my gc zante

42.86% or 45/105 frames
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:52 Wed 4 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
not too bad, one day my aim is to achieve over 50%
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:34 Wed 4 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
not too bad, one day my aim is to achieve over 50%

I dare not ask about mine will be about 20% haha
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
19:59 Wed 4 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yours is fully updated on the site 47.62% 50 out of 105 frames
horse10000
horse10000
20:20 Wed 4 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks zante
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:44 Wed 4 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL Golden Cue (60% and above)

Posted Image

ahem
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
21:50 Wed 4 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
You're at 56.19% (59 out of 105), when you add the missing 11-4 loss against Sam to the 55 out of 90
Pages: 19495
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FCL - General Discussion

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.