Like watching paint dry.

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:03 Tue 13 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Trying to get a ranked game on this site now a days.
Just realised this need moving to game queries:P

Edited at 15:14 Tue 13/05/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:16 Tue 13 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Decline in players = Decline in ranked games unfortunately.

Plus the double points in tournaments means players have no incentive to grind out ranked games when they can just play a tournament and get twice as many points per game.

It is a shame though, i do enjoy marathon ranked game sessions, the better player comes out on top whereas in tournaments, even marathon tournaments there's always a higher element of luck involved.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:26 Tue 13 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I second everything you say here Monster, it's madness i preferred when the tournaments were not ranked the incentive being winning the tornie. Nothing better coming online having some amazing battles vs your nemesis, fighting for there rank.
Luckly on 8 ball uk there's a seldom few who are willing to play a few games.
What frustrates me most are people in the top 10 who havn't been online for 6 months!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:31 Tue 13 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah i mean 8UK or Killer is the only ranked games really available. I don't class Arcade games because frankly they're a joke for the lesser skilled player.

As for tournaments, it just makes it so easy to smash the ranks. I got to 9 ball number one in less than 100 frames because i just played tournaments, it's ludicrous.
skeptical
skeptical
18:49 Tue 13 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Nobody chats.

People take the game too serious.

The game is due some serious updates.

= Decline in players.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:40 Tue 13 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
the problem is players seem to login to just play tournaments,i dont get that?
fuunky
fuunky
21:53 Tue 13 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah most people do log in just to play tournaments, but the site is completely dead, 49 people online says it all
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:20 Wed 14 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
nice 1 for the feedback guys glad it's not just me that realises.
Players on the site are to consumed with playing clan matches than getting a ranked game on the go.
The site is still active i guess a lot of players playing games clan/tournament.
In my honest opinion Nick should pull his finger out or pass it on to somebody who is willing to make the necessary changes.
There used to be new players about all the time.
Shame for such a great site to be going down hill.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Like watching paint dry.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.