I'm the best.

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
lethal_lures
lethal_lures
17:04 Wed 21 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Yh u did i think i had problems im the second match with pace control, but in the first u just had me up lol good and proper, no shame tho as your one of the best potters on the game, i hear your not too shabby on a real table aswell which holds more value!

Yh you was already the Champions, what would be the fun in that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:20 Wed 21 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Yh u did i think i had problems im the second match with pace control, but in the first u just had me up lol good and proper, no shame tho as your one of the best potters on the game, i hear your not too shabby on a real table aswell which holds more value!

Yh you was already the Champions, what would be the fun in that

so true, yeah im decent on a real table, play a lot more regular now aswell thankfully. thanks for the words mate. yeah second game you was mega struggling with control which was a shame as it would of been a tough old battle that i would of thoroughly enjoyed, im sure as we both seem to be on teams that are the right end of the table and in latter stages of cups we will meet again.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:21 Wed 21 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
What the hell do you guys think you're doing? This thread is meant to be about me goddamnit!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:24 Wed 21 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
What the hell do you guys think you're doing? This thread is meant to be about me goddamnit!

sometimes being the "best" isnt good enough.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:30 Wed 21 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Sam, stop stealing my limelight, everyone is here to congratulate me on being the worst player, now please go jump on your high horse and get a 100+ run
fuunky
fuunky
17:31 Wed 21 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol I think this thread has come to an end tho now the best has lost his crown, maybe there needs to be a new thread
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:34 Wed 21 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol .. cap the thread please :P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:43 Wed 21 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol I think this thread has come to an end tho now the best has lost his crown, maybe there needs to be a new thread

30 - 27
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:47 Wed 21 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  

30 - 27

9-6
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:53 Wed 21 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
shush

Do you want a race then?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:53 Wed 21 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
shush

Do you want a race then?

yeah that will be fun cant do it now but can start later tonight :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:59 Wed 21 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  

30 - 27

Never seen so much luck like you had in the last few games, atrocious.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:02 Wed 21 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Haha the two golden breaks did help...

But then again you missed some absolute sitters
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:12 Wed 21 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
22-17 before second session
9 Ball Billiards Friendly - m0nster (4) loses to pirate_steve (12)

Isn't that 26-29 Jack?

Courtesy of Krazyash's maths
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:23 Wed 21 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Calculator really - me and maths don't mix.
fuunky
fuunky
18:33 Wed 21 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Ohhhhh It's not over yet then, still hanging on to the crown by a nostril hair
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:34 Wed 21 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol I blame you for mucking the score up to begin with
_marc_
_marc_
21:04 Wed 21 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
This has to be a joke.....what do you think you're even trying to do here sam, this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read...everyone knows that your ego can't fit on just one thread, you need to make atleast 3
But i may have to agree with the other statement to be fair
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:00 Thu 22 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Since when has banter been allowed on funkypool tho

Banter has always been allowed on funkypool - at least as far as myself and many others are concerned.

The problem is that there are some who either are not aware of what banter really is (ie friendly and playful exchanges of teasing remarks), are not able to engage in that kind of chat, or wilfully go beyond banter in order to post personal and abusive comments.

I know occasionally it can be difficult to guage someone's true meaning from written words, and that the intention may have been misconstrued, but that's where you have to think carefully about what you post and be smart about it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:09 Thu 22 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Since when has banter been allowed on funkypool tho

Banter has always been allowed on funkypool - at least as far as myself and many others are concerned.

The problem is that there are some who either are not aware of what banter really is (ie friendly and playful exchanges of teasing remarks), are not able to engage in that kind of chat, or wilfully go beyond banter in order to post personal and abusive comments.

I know occasionally it can be difficult to guage someone's true meaning from written words, and that the intention may have been misconstrued, but that's where you have to think carefully about what you post and be smart about it.

And the person reading should also think about the intention of what was posted.

Banter is a 2 way process, if 1 doesn't understand, the other shouldn't take the brunt of any consequences.
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

I'm the best.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.