I'm the best.

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:12 Thu 22 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
And the person reading should also think about the intention of what was posted.

Banter is a 2 way process, if 1 doesn't understand, the other shouldn't take the brunt of any consequences.

Only the person posting it knows the real intention. That's why the onus is on them to make sure its going to be acceptable.
fuunky
fuunky
16:13 Thu 22 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Have you ever thought that maybe some mods don't know what banter is tho Chris? People are getting muted left right and centre for petty things, all mods are different and seem to have there own sets of rules on what's acceptable and what isn't.

If jooodles was still moderating the forums this thread wouldn't of lasted 2 minutes.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:31 Thu 22 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I certainly don't agree with the last comment. This thread has been surprisingly good humoured and good natured in the main, which is a joy and great to see.

As for the rest. This is only my opinion, but the staff 'work' as much for every member on here as they do for Nick. I would encourage anyone who feels that staff members are wrong, are doing something wrong, or applying the rules and guidelines badly or incorrectly to complain in a positive manner in the same way that you would complain about anything else. That is the only way to increase the overall performance or force changes to be made, if any are required.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:41 Thu 22 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
A lot of the fun and games that people do try and say is often edited within a few minutes, because it 'might' offend someone...

How about you give the joke a chance, it seems like every day we are allowed to post and less and less..

I enjoy coming on this site, some good people about, the it seems the less we are able to laugh and joke around, the more the site is becoming the joke...
its_me
its_me
09:41 Mon 26 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Semi-final
Score Status
robl94 0 - 4 t1pster FT
m0nster 0 - 4 _nerdzz_ FT

going of the boil abit monster???
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:05 Mon 26 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Semi-final
Score Status
robl94 0 - 4 t1pster FT
m0nster 0 - 4 _nerdzz_ FT

going of the boil abit monster???

have you got some form of love interest in m0nster as you are following him around like a lost puppy.
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

I'm the best.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.