Froch vs Groves II

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
cke1982
cke1982
00:00 Sun 1 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
groves got to go for froch till middle of fight then championship rounds do what he did against degale fight on the back foot thats what he did wrong last time wanted to destroy froch and stayed on ropes to long instead of boxing and moving

come on groves
lateo1993
lateo1993
01:48 Sun 1 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
OH MYYYYYY

how in the world did froch hit that hard, unbelievable hit to be honest, money coming my way with that knockout, good fight and nobody saw that punch coming, lights out all round
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:54 Sun 1 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Wow, it is already being billed as the best knock out punch, and quite rightly so!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:01 Sun 1 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
wow that was not in the script what a right hand lights out george but i am sure he will be back.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:01 Sun 1 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Awesome Knockout!!! 1 Round out damn prediction lol !!!
He were ahead on points anyways too.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:03 Sun 1 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't care who you are, you would not get up from that punch in a hurry.
lateo1993
lateo1993
02:10 Sun 1 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
ahh well happy to see franer losing £20 out of it to you as well chapster
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:16 Sun 1 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Cheers Sam!

What a fight, it would have almost been worth paying for it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:02 Sun 1 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Since when does Froch have that power punch. BOOOM good night Groves. *feel a tad sorry for him*
The fight was just turning for him too.
Any chance of a rematch with Andre Ward on the cards in Vegas?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:10 Sun 1 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Nah...will be vs Chavez Jnr I'm sure
lateo1993
lateo1993
01:17 Mon 2 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
then a match with DeGale after that ash? degale won the chance to fancy froch next for the IBF belt..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:01 Mon 2 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
then a match with DeGale after that ash? degale won the chance to fancy froch next for the IBF belt..

From my limited knowledge of boxing, I think because he has had 2 mandatory title fights in a row, he doesn't have to oblige to a third or something. Maybe krazyash07could shed some light?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:23 Mon 2 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Froch has already indicated he wants to fight in Las Vegas, so can see that being his next fight. After that it's up to him whether he vacates the IBF title and retires. Probably vs Chavez Jnr and Andre Ward's too full of himself to fight

Which I can see him doing quit at the TOP

DeGale is mandatory for Froch's titles but has 119 days to fight it now,
kirk
kirk
15:28 Tue 3 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Froch was always gonna win, now for him he could face Ward again but he would just lose again.

Degale should face Groves next imo, he was very impressive but he wouldnt win against Froch.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:32 Tue 3 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah I agree, DeGale vs Groves 2 would be great, or DeGale vs Golovkin, would enjoy watching him get smashed with power and accuracy.

Too big for his boots. Very good versus Gonzales but he didn't want to be there, he were abysmal. Jet lagged equals not at the races.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:58 Sat 12 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Quality Card on this evening: Some very good fights notably AJ vs M.Skelton - Can only see a quick knockout.

The highly impressive Callum Smith will be fighting too, alongside his brother and N. Cleverley and T. Bellew on same night.

Can't stand T. Bellew so hope he gets knocked out, Luke Campbell should win his bout comfortably however can maybe see Ogogo struggling possibly. Think R.Fielding's fighting too, so a fair few matches to chill out and watch. Boxing or 3rd place Playoff...hmmm...boxing wins every time.

Either way will be a great evening of boxing.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:58 Sun 13 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Cracking Night of boxing: Fight Night Live - 12/07/2014

Anthony Ogogo vs Wayne Reed: Best i've seen Ogogo fight, looked miles better than his opponent, needs stepping up asap. Very impressive.

Stephen Smith vs Pedro Naverette: Smith won on points, not impressed at all, not as good as Paul or even the one to watch Callum. He didn't appear to punch with much power so didn't have anything which would scare an opponent.

Rocky Fielding vs Noe Gonzalez Acoba: Fielding looked very good with a nice Stoppage in the 5th to claim the WBA Intercontinental Super Middleweight title.

Luke Campbell vs Craig Woodruff: Campbell's first fight since February and could tell, didn't seem as accurate or lethal. Won on points, Woodruff put up a good show. hopefully next fight he will be back to his better boxing.

Callum Smith vs Vladine Biosse: First time Callum's been taken to points but that still doesn't take away his dominant performance. He were smashing his opponent round in, round out but credit to Biosse he took a fair few heavy hits but still bounced back. Unanimous decision to Callum, very impressed with him, can go ALL the Way.

Anthony Joshua vs Matt Skelton: AJ wins in Round 2, knocked Skelton down and then capitalizes knocking his opponent back to 'dizzyville'. The more I see this boxer the better he appears, this guy is destined to be a GREAT. Humble and Sleek too when interviewed, awesome display vs Skelton...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:04 Sun 13 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
...Continued:

who has fought with some top boxers, he were outclassed and maybe time to hang up the gloves.

Nathan Cleverley vs Alejandro Emilio Valore: Cleverley were very good here, a little too much walking on to the opponents jab for my liking but his opponent were knackered in round 2. Bring on Tony Bellew!!!

Tony Bellew vs Julio Cesar dos Santos: Bellew were brilliant here, but i don't like him so not going to report too much. Impressive knock out vs a boxer who could have beaten him. Bellew looked very good but think Cleverley will be too good for him. (Too arrogant for my liking!)

Next Fight: Nathan Cleverley vs Tony Bellew: Has to be DONE!!!

Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Froch vs Groves II

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.