Premier League 2014 / 2015

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:17 Mon 28 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah made some good signings like Lallana and Markovic but LEAVE Southampton players and their team alone, it's not fair on their fans one iota. i believe R.Koeman will turn the club around, Dusan Tadic is a quality signing, but you have Lallana, Lambert, Lovren, now rumoured be in for Jay Rodriguez.

I dont rate Mamadou Sakho at all, Lovren would do better with Agger if you don't sell him to Barcelona. As Skrtel's useless.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
19:55 Mon 28 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
You were watching a different match if you thought it was just poor against Olympiakos. Pre-season means nothing, if it meant something then Aspas would've been the golden boot winner. Plenty of positives to take away and the new signings are coming together.

The players Southampton have sold were under long contracts and they had no obligation to sell. They did and as long as they keep selling then teams will be interested in buying them. It's the Southampton board's fault not ours.
the__priest
the__priest
21:17 Mon 28 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
totally right
preseason games are only about fitness
winning and playing well are an added bonus

Southampton sold players , MONEY is what they gained and buying cheaper alternatives puts money back into owners and share holders pockets

Southampton for me are one of my favourite's to go down
you cant replace the quality they've sold, over night
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:26 Mon 28 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
As Zante has said, if Southampton are willing to sell, why shouldn't we make a bid?

If we had bought those 3 players from different teams, would that have been better? Just because we have got them from one team does not make any difference, it's their choice to sell, our choice to buy.

Liverpool still need a very good signing, one which will put bums on seats and sell shirts.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:00 Tue 29 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Will we be doing another Fantasy Football League this coming Season?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:19 Tue 29 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

I can set one up, I am on the fantasy.premierleague.com one.

I will set it up later today and post to all teams threads
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:26 Tue 29 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Kool, the skysports ones better lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:29 Tue 29 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Kool, the skysports ones better lol

Personally, I dislike the sky sports one, but each to their own.

I will be setting up one on the aforementioned site, if anyone else wants to set up one on a different site, then that is cool also

Just looked at the team I picked 2 weeks ago, and it looks like I picked a couple of good players with good moves under their belts!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:31 Tue 29 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
No worries mate I'm happy go by the one mentioned originally, don't think it's up and running yet though.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
13:46 Tue 29 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I think someone will ^

United signing Cuadrado 4 days ago and Di Maria and Vidal yesterday, who are they going for next Ash?
I'd get a new source if I were you

United said there were willing to break transfer records to bring in players. Strootman has a price tag under the transfer record, I'm waiting for United to put their money where there mouth is. United said they will spend big, a price tag is put on a player they want, their small prices bids get laughed off and instead of actually proving themselves they just say they aren't rushing into anything. They're putting on a front it seems, why haven't they bid the money they boasted they have?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:02 Tue 29 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Only time will tell, still confident on the Vidal as allegedly there is a VERBAL agreement according to El Mercurio and Cuadrado one - Huge give away not sure if anyone noticed but on Arturo Vidal's twitter account, on one of his pictures is a Dutch flag on the rear of the boat.

Could just be highly coincidental but who knows. Cavani and Depay could be added to the list Zante lol.

Vermaelen should go through now seeing as Arsenal now signed Chambers.

Edited at 11:13 Tue 29/07/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:05 Tue 29 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Code to join the fantasy football league, fantasy.premierleague.com

is 46807-139749

All are welcome!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:22 Tue 29 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Is today the day Sam Allardyce gets sacked and replaced by Moyes?
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
14:58 Tue 29 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Don't think a Dutch flag means much in terms of a transfer, is that supposed to impress his prospective manager?

It's not being majorly reported so I would doubt it's validity at the moment. Chambers in is to let Jenkinson out on loan. It isn't to let Vermaelen out as Arsenal will need another defender to sign.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:24 Tue 29 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
They are looking at 2 defenders supposedly: Varane and Manolas - Vermaelen I'm sure will be sold.

Who knows about the flag - were just strange and highly coincidental to see a Netherlands flag - that's all.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
15:38 Tue 29 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
That is in case Vermaelen is sold, they can make a move straight away

I wouldn't look too much into it whether he goes to United or not
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:53 Tue 29 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
In most transfer windows, until the shirts are on sale, you can't really take anything for granted!
erigert
erigert
17:44 Tue 29 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Don't think a Dutch flag means much in terms of a transfer, is that supposed to impress his prospective manager?

It's not being majorly reported so I would doubt it's validity at the moment. Chambers in is to let Jenkinson out on loan. It isn't to let Vermaelen out as Arsenal will need another defender to sign.

I have a Brazil flag in my house, and guess what happened. They made me an offer to play for their national team
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:21 Tue 29 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

I have a Brazil flag in my house, and guess what happened. They made me an offer to play for their national team

Is your nickname Fred?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:26 Tue 29 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
.....'eri' ck
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Premier League 2014 / 2015

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.