World Cup 2014

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11920
cke1982
cke1982
17:50 Mon 14 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
dunno why ppl are always talking about Messi, he aint been there best player by a far di maria been way better player.

Their best player has been Rojo, Enzo Perez were their best vs Holland and Sabella subs him lol. Messi been average say the least, one moment of brilliance vs Iran only.

4 gls average lmao
cke1982
cke1982
17:53 Mon 14 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Hummels quote: 'We just made it clear that we had to stay focused and not try to humiliate them,' he said.

Ref: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2014

So 7-1's not a humiliation, hope they completely rip Argentina apart, what's one player Messi gonna do vs a TEAM - Nothing! - Yes the best player in the world as is surrounded with quality too at Barcelona, take them away and he's not as good as people suggest. C'mon Germany - Thrash them for the whole 90 mins.

messi crap lmao hes best player in world problem is linking up with a new argentina squad I think argentina have played well this world cup don't know what some people have been watching they've just not took the chances but been some good one touch football think this world cup has been great some great matches best defense in tourney
cke1982
cke1982
17:56 Mon 14 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
di maria is absolutely shocking has been all world cup.

di maria was reall madrids best player last season he found his form against switzerland shame he got injured
cke1982
cke1982
17:57 Mon 14 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Player of the Tournament: Messi - Are you having a laugh?

who was rooney lmao
fry06
fry06
20:35 Mon 14 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Hummels,Muller,Rodriguez and Mascherano were all better than Messi in my eyes.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:48 Mon 14 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Player of the Tournament: Messi - Are you having a laugh?

who was rooney lmao

I believe it were all a stunt by the outgoing president Sepp Blatter, Messi under no circumstances set the tournament on fire, the only real thing he did were score 4 goals but Argentina were very much a 4 person team. Messi, Mascherano, Rojo and Di Maria before injury.

The best Player on the tournament should surely have come from the Winning Team, they progressed the furthest and assisted to their own success. Toni Kroos all be it were not his best in the Final were clinical and all tournament fundamental to their team.

Sepp Blatter will NOT be re-elected even if he tries to rig it. Lionel Messi in his eyes would have won it if even on the subs bench.

So I would give the TOP PLAYER AWARD to Toni Kroos followed by James Rodriguez.

erigert
erigert
21:07 Mon 14 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Kroos nearly gifted the final to Argentina yesterday with that back pass.

For me Rodriguez and Robben were the best players this World cup, but if i had to choose the best player from the winning squad i would have gone with Neuer for sure.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:36 Mon 14 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

For me Rodriguez and Robben were the best players this World cup, but if i had to choose the best player from the winning squad i would have gone with Neuer for sure.

Yeah Neuer were brilliant have to agree there but so were the defense in front of him - Robben were sublime 95% shots on target too but the dive versus Mexico were a huge disappointment.

Rodriguez were wicked, personally think it's a bad move if he goes RM straight away, maybe should stay at Monaco for at least another season. Cuadrado were great but so were that midfielder for Chile, not Vidal the other one...Aranguiz or something like that.

Keylor Navas were the best GK
Ron Vlaar - Best Defender
Toni Kroos - Best Midfielder
James Rodriguez - Best Striker

Just my Opinion.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:42 Mon 21 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Yeah Neuer were brilliant have to agree there but so were the defense in front of him - Robben were sublime 95% shots on target too but the dive versus Mexico were a huge disappointment.

Rodriguez were wicked, personally think it's a bad move if he goes RM straight away, maybe should stay at Monaco for at least another season. Cuadrado were great but so were that midfielder for Chile, not Vidal the other one...Aranguiz or something like that.

Keylor Navas were the best GK
Ron Vlaar - Best Defender
Toni Kroos - Best Midfielder
James Rodriguez - Best Striker

Just my Opinion.

toni kroos was good but rodriguez should have got it
Pages: 11920
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

World Cup 2014

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.