8us Mega Marathon

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 178
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:56 Wed 13 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Still waiting for black_shadow to message me back, if he ever comes back!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:23 Wed 20 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
How is everyone doing with these games?

Round 2 !!

black_shadow v chapster_7
mattywellie 2 v 5 flukealot
buckjam 5 v 0 brooksy1986
trickster v blueberry
clifton188 3 v 5 w_hoolahan
lfc12 0 v 5 dvz
cheeseburger v jimmyd_86
turtle1560 5 v 0 jasonb

Good Luck all!
all games must be completed by 24/8/14
anyone who hasn't been online in 7 days will be disqualified
First to 5 8us Friendly
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:57 Sun 24 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Deadline been extended to 30/8/14
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:01 Sun 24 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Round 2 !!

black_shadow v chapster_7
mattywellie 2 v 5 flukealot
buckjam 5 v 0 brooksy1986
trickster v blueberry
clifton188 3 v 5 w_hoolahan
lfc12 0 v 5 dvz
cheeseburger v jimmyd_86
turtle1560 5 v 0 jasonb

Good Luck all!
all games must be completed by 30/8/14
anyone who hasn't been online in 7 days will be disqualified
First to 5 8us Friendly
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:40 Thu 28 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Yay! I must be through, he has deactivated, after being offline for 7 days.

I am sure most people have forgot about this now, due to it being about a month since the first fixtures were released.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:24 Thu 28 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Yay! I must be through, he has deactivated, after being offline for 7 days.

I am sure most people have forgot about this now, due to it being about a month since the first fixtures were released.

you're through mate and I think they have
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:44 Thu 28 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I could take his spot if you don't mind? Gives me something else to do when im bored and sign in. If not no worries
blueberry
blueberry
22:25 Thu 28 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
My opponent has been offline four days now .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:03 Fri 29 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
im_crap_alot id ask chappy mate as its up to him if he wishes to accept the challenge lol

ok Colin :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:19 Fri 29 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
chapster_7 you fine with that buddy? If not it's cool mate

This is the only current event going on that i can see so thought i could help out while im at least active.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:20 Fri 29 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

This is the only current event going on that i can see so thought i could help out while im at least active.

Yeah, later on though, just got a big bit of work to do o_O
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:23 Fri 29 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Yeah no worries buddy, i've got a date with food so i can take a shed load of tablets for this toothache anyway, being doped up and having a few games is the only thing that settles it enough right now, can't even watch TV for 5 minutes but can play on the computer (doesn't make sense to me)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:55 Fri 29 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Yeah no worries buddy, i've got a date with food so i can take a shed load of tablets for this toothache anyway, being doped up and having a few games is the only thing that settles it enough right now, can't even watch TV for 5 minutes but can play on the computer (doesn't make sense to me)

Sound fella, how long you on for today? Could maybe play around 5pm? If anything changes (which will probably be me due to work, pub or girls, or a combination) I shall let you know as soon as I can mate.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:51 Mon 1 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
@im_crap_alot, sorry for the no show the other night mate, managed to finish work early, so decided to treat myself to the pub
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:38 Tue 2 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
@im_crap_alot, sorry for the no show the other night mate, managed to finish work early, so decided to treat myself to the pub

I wasn't on myself mate. Had some issues going on that need my full attention at the moment with house and all that stuff but i can be on for games when needed or arranged.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:38 Tue 2 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  

I wasn't on myself mate. Had some issues going on that need my full attention at the moment with house and all that stuff but i can be on for games when needed or arranged.

Fancy later on today?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:40 Tue 2 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Fancy later on today?

I can try to be on yes, i have a clan game opponent who i am looking out for so ill come on to see if he is about but if your on ill try to remember to message you
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:40 Tue 2 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Just finished playing im_crap_alot, and what an epic game it was.

In the first 3 frames, I think his mouse must have been upside-down, as he (he will back this up) couldn't pot a thing, leaving me simple finished each time.
Then in the 4th is where it started getting interesting, it turned into a very tactical battle, one which I came out on top of, just!
So 4-0 up, I was cruising, but he starting to find some form, so I backed off the clearances and tried to keep the frames tight, but this was to his advantage, as he got more table time, and cleared some very fantastic balls and perfect nudges and cannons, so I had let a 4-0 lead slip through my hands, fearing the worst, and him on top form, I knew I had to stop him having shots.
He broke off in the last frame, i saw all the spots were open, it was just positionally, I had to get this right, and I potted all 7 spots, followed by the black.

Making it 5-4 to me. What a great game it was, truly a great person also
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:18 Tue 2 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Good games chapster_7.

Yeah my potting skills where non existent in the first 3 - 4 frames, got better in the fourth but i think i took to many of my balls off the table when it was going down the tactical route. Somehow managed to sort my already muddled head out for a bit and claw it back to 4 - 4 and then i break dry on break and he clears. Nothing i could do about that and i did say i would be happy with a loss aslong as i got at least a frame out of it

Well played mate.
hustler_1987
hustler_1987
07:26 Tue 9 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Wouldn't of mind being a spectator in above match , sounds like a classic .
Pages: 178
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

8us Mega Marathon

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.