Pages: 19899
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:02 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:03 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Phoenix Storm

Announcement: Myself, shadwell17 and thegame26 all agree.

From tomorrow ALL players will be free agents, we will be folding the team. Thank you to ALL past and present who have made Phoenix Storm what it is, been an incredible journey but 'all good things come to an end'. The constant daily abuse has finally taken it's toll, It's not only affecting my health but my relationships external from the site.

Been a privilege to have/Co Captain with my best mate shadwell17 (love ya man!!!), thegame26 - Rich - Will always be a great friend for life, (love ya too!), emma - when she were online - awesome player and friend. friendyboy - So sorry mate, whilst you're away on holiday lapping it up in the sun I'm mastering the art of Origami, (top bloke and player - stay in touch).

What can i say about the legend davybaumers, this is his final season in Clans I believe, Phoenix cannot and will not be the same without him, truly awesome person, formidable player and for the FAITH he's shown in me from day 1 of Phoenix Storm (Thank You!). Legend_pot (Ryan) - only been here a short period of time but one hell of a player and such a sound bloke too, destined for great things.

Well that's it, thanks to everyone wish you ALL well and good health on here, friend or foe we still had some quality times.

- only TRIED my BEST!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:23 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Phoenix Storm has survived 3 whole seasons and never once considered folding. We've seen other teams created come and go and always remained as strong and resolute as possible.

I've made this decision due to; the daily constant abuse towards myself or the team, the immaturity coming from others, the idealogy 'you scratch my back' i will NEVER conform too. Some Captains and players alike seem to think they are God's gift to the site and clans. Think what they say is gospel. Well got news for them...YOU ain't and most what you say is complete utter trash, as long it benefits them then it's fine. Players and Captain are ALL EQUAL, no one has special notoriety over anyone else, regardless how long some have been members to the site.

Starting Phoenix Storm from scratch has been a MASSIVE accomplishment, to be able to entice and attract top quality players to a relatively NEW Upcoming team has been fun and challenging at the same time. Every player i have signed old or present have conducted themselves brilliantly, always given their best and never given up (the True Spirit of a Phoenix).
I could not have asked for any more and it will be them who i will miss dealing with day in day out. 2. Being/feeling responsible for a great group of players is what has driven me since the start, regardless of the abuse or remarks received. I don't think i could have given anymore, I'm not naive I will never please everyone but i like to think I damn well tried.

Edited at 14:26 Wed 10/09/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:13 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks to all the players that made up Phoenix. It was a pleasure playing on the same team as you.

Good luck with whatever clan you choose to join in the future.

Shad.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
19:05 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
If u do fold , best er luck to shady and the game and hope u have fun in another clan
joeyy
joeyy
19:09 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Can I just say, from what I have seen, some clans make the rules, some clans follow the rules and this is the only clan that stands up fights.
The main reason we get abuse is cos not only do we fight their little games, despite it all we still beat them at it!
If we didn't play so well as a team and get such great results they wouldn't care half as much. Nothing more intimidating than the ones who go against the crowd
They will see us folding as victory for them and with nobody to fight their corner in the "smaller teams" everything will go to plan.
Rather than fold, maybe its time to rotate the players in the firing line.
Ash you have done a great job as captain and I think the players in this clan won't want it to fold and will happily fight on and complete this season as well as we have so far.
I would definitely stay and fight from the front and if theres 7 of you who feel the same we can finish the season.
Let them say and do what they want and play their little games. Fact is we can play them and beat them and if all they have in response are harsh words then who really cares?
From now on we get fixtures, we arrange games, we play games, we win games and whatever happens and whatever people say we brush it aside and continue on silent but deadly
Anyone with me?
the_only_ego
the_only_ego
19:16 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
bye bye ash, i'm glad i came back now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:21 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Matt ... one day you might grow up but then again the toddlers in your year at school will always be more mature than you.

Joeyy,
Very true with what you've said, would be great see the team complete the Season at least. I will NOT be a part of it, as my time is done now. Maybe in a few seasons reform the team but for now it's ran it's course.

If anyone can keep this team soaring up the leagues and deal with the mindless morons on a daily basis then feel free to take it on. That offer ONLY applies to players within Phoenix Storm.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:24 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Can I just say, from what I have seen, some clans make the rules, some clans follow the rules and this is the only clan that stands up fights.
The main reason we get abuse is cos not only do we fight their little games, despite it all we still beat them at it! <<< never beat pros .. just for the record
If we didn't play so well as a team and get such great results they wouldn't care half as much. Nothing more intimidating than the ones who go against the crowd
They will see us folding as victory for them and with nobody to fight their corner in the "smaller teams" everything will go to plan.
Rather than fold, maybe its time to rotate the players in the firing line.
Ash you have done a great job as captain and I think the players in this clan won't want it to fold and will happily fight on and complete this season as well as we have so far.
I would definitely stay and fight from the front and if theres 7 of you who feel the same we can finish the season.
Let them say and do what they want and play their little games. Fact is we can play them and beat them and if all they have in response are harsh words then who really cares?
From now on we get fixtures, we arrange games, we play games, we win games and whatever happens and whatever people say we brush it aside and continue on silent but deadly
Anyone with me?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:25 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Matt ... one day you might grow up but then again the toddlers in your year at school will always be more mature than you.

Joeyy,
Very true with what you've said, would be great see the team complete the Season at least. I will NOT be a part of it, as my time is done now. Maybe in a few seasons reform the team but for now it's ran it's course.

If anyone can keep this team soaring up the leagues and deal with the mindless morons on a daily basis then feel free to take it on. That offer ONLY applies to players within Phoenix Storm.

care to point out the mindless morons ?
joeyy
joeyy
19:32 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
luckily this thread is nearly completed so we can put this phase in the past soon
If you want to carry on and continue for rest of the season drop me a message! Would love to keep going
From now on we don't take the bait petty people dangle to stir up a fight we just play games
Please let me know by message so we can let this thread die and we can start over fresh (if only there was an animal that did that that I could use as an example )
the_only_ego
the_only_ego
19:34 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
i like being a toddler, i still spit my dummy out the pram alot less then you. Maybe it is not i who should grow up. But maybe you?

Love the way you're so two faced. Not long ago when i said t matty i'd join you as a laugh, you thought i was the best thing since sliced bread, now you're at an emotional state of mind due to you folding, you decide to call me a toddler. I shall let it crawl by this time.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:41 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
lets get this over and done with...............
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)