Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19798
joeyy
joeyy
04:06 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I have an even better idea but its sneaky
we tell them we can do every time we can't do, then they will make it the times we "can't make" then it will really be when we can!

shhhh I'm a genius
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:07 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I have an even better idea but its sneaky
we tell them we can do every time we can't do, then they will make it the times we "can't make" then it will really be when we can!

shhhh I'm a genius

This can be our little secret...shhhh......

No-one will ever know, great plan mate.

Edited at 01:30 Wed 10/09/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:41 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Phoenix Storm (Sept'14)

1. krazyash_07 (Co Captain)
2. shadwell17 (Co Captain)
3. __emz__ (Vice Captain)
4. thegame26 (Vice Captain)
5. friendyboy (Vice Captain)
6. davybaumers
7. joeyy
8. legend_pot
9. dbno
10. pafcjames
11. mirrr (FCL, Killer, FBL)
12. king8ball1 (sub)
13. dv8 (sub)
14. TBC
15. TBC
16. TBC

Looking in bring in 3 players asap - not to only add QUALITY but DEPTH too.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:37 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Edited at 08:45 Wed 10/09/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:33 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
don't you love it when things go to plan.....
why did they ask us if they only ignored it anyway?
It's not like we said 4am on a tuesday is it

No idea mate, it's a bit wrong when posted Mondays and Wednesdays would be best for us. (9pm)

Your post was aimed at establishing interest from your own team and even then I didn't see much response.

I posted Monday afternoon asking for any input on days/times by Midnight and received no response. The same as I had received no response to previous requests. Therefore I went with a day and time suitable to those clans that had responded to me.

Maybe look for problems a bit closer to home first before trying to blame others?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:14 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Uprising: what's the matter can't beat us in FCL Or FBL so have to use your underhanded tactics again and sign your opponents better players. Pathetic your clan name should be called Upbringing, bunch of babies, always making a stink when don't get own way or need get some attention.

Good Luck dv8 cracking player, maybe can and only beat Phoenix Storm when they don't exist.

We are down but not Out however they might think they're brilliant when they and two other Unnamed sides are in a league consisting of only 3 teams in total. Bravo, so proud of you!!!

(Sunday we make or break it!!!)
faust
faust
15:22 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Uprising: what's the matter can't beat us in FCL Or FBL so have to use your underhanded tactics again and sign your opponents better players. Pathetic your clan name should be called Upbringing, bunch of babies, always making a stink when don't get own way or need get some attention.

Good Luck dv8 cracking player, maybe can and only beat Phoenix Storm when they don't exist.

We are down but not Out however they might think they're brilliant when they and two other Unnamed sides are in a league consisting of only 3 teams in total. Bravo, so proud of you!!!

(Sunday we make or break it!!!)

Cheats never prosper Ash. This week the entire clan league has seen your underhanded tactics, and now you've even had a little spat with the league runner because of your inept handling of the killer situation.

Would you like me to show the mail you sent pirate_steve asking him to join Phoenix? Or the slimey, brown-nosey mail you sent Eri, clearly trying to tap him up?

Put your toys back in your pram, and concentrate on avoiding playing the best players of your opponents - like you always do!

Edited at 12:27 Wed 10/09/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:35 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Not having a pop here at anyone...but that's the nature of clan leagues Ash. You've signed the best players from other teams on numerous occassions (BM and TG to name just two sides) and have signed both Hoolahoops and Shadwell from Uprising and probably attempted to sign a few others. It's natural for players to move about
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:36 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
We couldn't careless about the killer, it's a bloody waste of time anyway. Cheats lol you're a fine one to talk.

Why would I need to see messages I've already sent, you serious lack education. I'll explain it to you: when a message has been composed and sent, a copy remains in the messages area for you to see what you've Sent. Wow Stu you really do learn something new every day, that name change could do wonders with your education.

Which message to erigert? Yesterday's mentioning you're 'doing him a disservice', you sound like you like it so much I'll have it blown up for you and framed. So kind of you to enjoy reading my messages to others.

Maybe if you were nice to people you might and I mean might receive messages to yourself awww bless.

Why should I play when have a team who are perfectly capable to win, like they have versus Upbringing twice. Oh I know coz if i played then maybe you might have won, so predictable Stuey.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:39 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
... the league only consists of three teams ? yet you beat unbeatables and uprising also .... so your wrong there ash .. people jump ship all the time numerous occasions ive had to deal with it ... and so has stu... its called funkypool clans .. dont like it .. dont be a captain .. do us all a favour.

what faith you have in the rest of your team after you have only lost one player to uprising.
faust
faust
15:39 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
We couldn't careless about the killer, it's a bloody waste of time anyway. Cheats lol you're a fine one to talk.

Why would I need to see messages I've already sent, you serious lack education. I'll explain into you: when a message has been composed and sent, a copy remains in the messages area for you to see what you've Sent. Wow Stu you really do learn something new every day, that name change could do wonders with your education.

Which message to erigert? Yesterday's mentioning you're 'doing him a disservice', you sound like you like it so much I'll have it blown up for you and framed. So kind of you to enjoy reading my messages to others.

Maybe if you were nice to people you might and I mean might receive messages to yourself awww bless.

Why should I play when have a team who are perfectly capable to win, like they have versus Upbringing twice. Oh I know coz if i played then maybe you might have won, so predictable Stuey.

I can't understand most of that through the tears.

You couldn't care less about the killer? Is THAT why you had a little sulk about it?

You can hardly have a tantrum and cry about us signing one of your players when you've been trying unsuccessfully to sign ours. Can you understand that? lol

I wasn't insinuating you should play at all, I meant that you as a captain avoid letting your players play our best. As you well know.
erigert
erigert
15:41 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Why would I need to see messages I've already sent, you serious lack education. I'll explain it to you: when a message has been composed and sent, a copy remains in the messages area for you to see what you've Sent. Wow Stu you really do learn something new every day, that name change could do wonders with your education.

U seriously need some help, u signed shadwell, tension and have asked most of our players to join Phoenix and we never have said a thing about that. So stop saying crap things all the time and just accept it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:42 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Get over it! You would have sent me a daily message about king8ball1 and tbh sick of hearing from you so to shut u up made a sub. You don't like it tough. I quite do and the result accompanied with it.

Sour grapes that taste still lingers I see.
faust
faust
15:45 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Get over it! You would have sent me a daily message about king8ball1 and tbh sick of hearing from you so to shut u up made a sub. You don't like it tough. I quite do and the result accompanied with it.

Sour grapes that taste still lingers I see.

Hahaha, oddly, I'm in a cracking mood today!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:46 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Run along now Stuey - this isn't your thread...you seem a little lost!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:47 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Results: SL
Vs Black Scorpions B (W:31-17)
Vs Pocket Dynamos (W:31-19)

*** NEW ***

FBL Fix Set 3
Deadline: 14th September 2014

Phoenix Storm (3) vs (5) Monkey Business

8us: (swp) shadwell17 (1) vs (1) keep4erlit (4-4)
8us: bigcjl2 (0) vs (2) drewdt3 (2-5)
9us: (s) thegame26 (0) vs (2) kue (3-5)
9us: krazyash_07 vs jack_86 (playing Thurs 9pm)
8u vs (s) legend_pot vs kingdadcool
8uk: (s) davybaumers vs the__priest (playing next week)
Str: dv8 vs jittzdulay
Str: joeyy (2) vs (0) jampot

Phoenix Storm (9) vs (5) Uprising - looks lovely don't it!

8us: (s) shadwell17 (2) vs (0) slimeball (s) (5-0)
8us: friendyboy (2) vs (0) cgibson92 (3-5)
9us: thegame26 (0) vs (2) i _kill_you
9us: dbno (2) vs (0) zantetsukenz (5-3)
8uk: davybaumers vs r1p0m4n_v2 (playing 13th Sept)
8uk: joeyy (1) vs (1) derik_dalton (4-4)
Str: legend_pot (1) vs (1) clifton188 (1-1)
Str: (swp) (s) dv8 (1) vs (1) erigert (1-1) (s)

Good Luck, please message your opponents straight away.
Thank you.

Format: 8 Racks (8us/9us/8uk - 1st to 5 or 4-4 a draw), Straight 2 racks ONLY

Thanks to ALL who have played versus Uprising - another fine overall win - good luck to davybaumers vs r1p0m4n_v2. WELL DONE!!!

"Knew we were a TEAM to be reckoned with!"
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:48 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
NEW FIXTURES
FCL

Phoenix Storm (23) vs (7) Baize Burners

__emz__ vs wolfmoon1981 (swp)
shadwell17 vs veyron
(s) mirrr vs pointless
legend_pot vs cheeseburger
davybaumers (10) vs (5) pocket_power
thegame26 vs todd2000
joeyy (13) vs (2) biffyfan
krazyash_07 vs who_me (swp) (Weds 9pm)

SL

Phoenix Storm vs Baize Burners

king8ball1 vs who_me
dv8 vs biffyfan
shadwell17 vs pocket_power
legend_pot vs dark_shadow

Phoenix Storm vs Wolf Pack B

davybaumers vs deano1888
thegame26 vs emmajackson ?
joeyy vs kaperisk
dbno vs brooksy1986

Deadline: 21st September 2014

Format: (please ask if unaware)

Good Luck - Let's continue our Winning Spree, great season thus far, let's make it even better. Superb start all thanx to joeyy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:11 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Could I have a sub for king8ball1 please?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:02 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:02 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Pages: 19798
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Renaissance - "Ignite The Spark and Feel The Heat!"

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.