Lack of games available

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

derik_dalton
derik_dalton
21:06 Tue 15 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Tea time in england 18.00 gmt, just logged in no 8 ball games, no 9 ball games and a grand total of 3 uk games, ive honestly never seen so few before especially at this time of day, how long do you reckon the site will last?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:25 Sat 19 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Tea time in england 18.00 gmt, just logged in no 8 ball games, no 9 ball games and a grand total of 3 uk games, ive honestly never seen so few before especially at this time of day, how long do you reckon the site will last?

its on its last legs that's for sure m8
hippesville
hippesville
01:44 Sat 19 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
It's the summer ya numpties!!
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
01:44 Sat 19 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

its on its last legs that's for sure m8

same again today , but there were 15 people in chat room waiting for an arcade tourney, rather play bingo
hustler_1987
hustler_1987
10:05 Fri 1 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I remember years ago this site was boomin, funkysnooker is much more popular then here for some reason

When was the last big tourney I bet it only had 20 people enter, and when is the next ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:09 Fri 1 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
so true. i remember been on here about 3/4 years ago, and you had to WAIT to get into chat room sometimes, there was that many people. place is dead nowadays :(
hustler_1987
hustler_1987
10:47 Fri 1 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
so true. i remember been on here about 3/4 years ago, and you had to WAIT to get into chat room sometimes, there was that many people. place is dead nowadays :(

yeah it's like 50 allowed in the main room, don't even get half that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:58 Fri 1 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
It's one thing there being a lack of games, but when you do create a game, takes an age for people to join it! been waiting 5 minutes now...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:12 Fri 1 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
i mainly play just tourneys now. because nobody is ever playing. its so bad
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Lack of games available

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.