Clan Season Begins

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:31 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
what's funny is that you used to be the bully.

THATS THE POINT IM MAKING
the__priest
the__priest
00:40 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

as I said pleased you can discuss things Sam
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:41 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Now that's the kind of grammar I expect from you
the__priest
the__priest
00:52 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Now that's the kind of grammar I expect from you

why the personal remarks again Sam
do you honestly think your inconsiderate remarks bother me in anyway

your posts are exactly what is wrong with the forums
you cant discuss anything, so to gain a reaction you stoop to verbal abuse

laughable

Edited at 21:56 Wed 06/08/14 (BST)
faust
faust
04:31 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Wow! You make pathetic digs at people in the form of childish pictures on your profile page, and then start a "holier than thou" thread about the rest of the site. You Craig, are the biggest hypocrite I have EVER witnessed!

You have 5 days off in 5 years and try and make out davybaumers is as sad as you, even though he's played less games in less time.

You call Joe "Terry" from "Terry and June", and make snidey comments about his job and child.

You make remarks about me splitting up with my long term gf, and somehow forget to mention my new gf.

You make personal remarks about Lee, calling him Mr Bean, which no-one even understands???

You are a remarkable person Craig! I actually believe you don't even know how daft you make yourself appear!

Edited at 01:38 Thu 07/08/14 (BST)
hippesville
hippesville
07:03 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
jayzus keeeee-riced!!!!

CAP IT NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
the__priest
the__priest
11:33 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
more slating Stu
you truly cant help yourself, but no surprise there

I wont lower myself to mention things that you have said and done, mud slinging isn't funny or clever, however good you think it makes you appear

I read your post and I guess the abuse, bullying and personal remarks being made on clan threads over the last 2 weeks is something you support, as you didn't mention it once in your post
the__priest
the__priest
11:51 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I made this thread to prove to myself
whether bulling etc exists on this site and an inability for people to discuss things civilly without the need to abuse people and make personal remarks

the posts on this thread proves one thing
I was RIGHT

pack culture exists on this site

in less than 2 pages I've seen
abuse
personal remarks
bullying in a form
pack culture

this is what is wrong with funkypool

I don't care about your comments I have big shoulders
but what I do find surprising it took less than 24 hours to expose this

people on here who have to endure the above daily, my heart goes out to you, its an online game, you do not have to endure the verbal abuse that these people give you
report them and have trust in the people who run this site

bullying and the rubbish that follows it around, should be stopped

would you now cap this thread
and many thanks for the contributions made
fuunky
fuunky
12:19 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Wow! You make pathetic digs at people in the form of childish pictures on your profile page, and then start a "holier than thou" thread about the rest of the site. You Craig, are the biggest hypocrite I have EVER witnessed!

You have 5 days off in 5 years and try and make out davybaumers is as sad as you, even though he's played less games in less time.

You call Joe "Terry" from "Terry and June", and make snidey comments about his job and child.

You make remarks about me splitting up with my long term gf, and somehow forget to mention my new gf.

You make personal remarks about Lee, calling him Mr Bean, which no-one even understands???

You are a remarkable person Craig! I actually believe you don't even know how daft you make yourself appear!

Edited at 01:38 Thu 07/08/14 (BST)

Stu has hit the nail on the head, hes just pointing out that you basically don't have a right to create a thread about bullying etc when you do exactly the same in you're own little ways

You've wrote some people live on here on your about me, that's obviously aimed at someone, have you ever thought that may offend people and they might see that as a form of bullying?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:22 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
so you complain about stuff on a thread and then create something like this. cap this cringe
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:35 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Threads were calm before the season because they were dead. These "arguments" are in a minority, and would happen regardless of clans being here so to attribute them to clans is rubbish.

You yourself are still in them on non clan threads, just because it happens on clan threads doesn't mean there shouldn't be threads else you'd have no forum. It's about as valid as saying video games cause violence.

I don't agree, people can discuss anything, but the constant goading and personal abuse, looking for reactions and bullying isn't right.

that's my point

You are like a red cloth to a bull sometimes lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:38 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Sam again I don't care about Ash or anyone
its people on here who lack the ability to discuss anything and stoop so low to cause unnecessary arguments, trying to belittle people then make personal remarks, that's is what's wrong with this site.

you mention 2 years ago, what that has to do with thread I don't know, however I will answer it

I don't bend to bullies then or now, never have and never will, I don't need to make myself appear good by abusing people verbally, they have feelings like any other one

why do people feel the need to gang up on people like a pack of wolves

its disgusting

Heeeyyy, leave Wolf Pack out of this
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:39 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Threads were calm before the season because they were dead. These "arguments" are in a minority, and would happen regardless of clans being here so to attribute them to clans is rubbish.

You yourself are still in them on non clan threads, just because it happens on clan threads doesn't mean there shouldn't be threads else you'd have no forum. It's about as valid as saying video games cause violence.

I don't agree, people can discuss anything, but the constant goading and personal abuse, looking for reactions and bullying isn't right.

that's my point

so what you're saying chap is were the bull's ? lmfao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:42 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

that's my point

Correct, his constant goading, like petrol on a fire.

You don't see the petrol, just the aftermath..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:45 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

that's my point

Correct, his constant goading, like petrol on a fire.

You don't see the petrol, just the aftermath..

lmfao true dat
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:50 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Sam again I don't care about Ash or anyone
its people on here who lack the ability to discuss anything and stoop so low to cause unnecessary arguments, trying to belittle people then make personal remarks, that's is what's wrong with this site.

you mention 2 years ago, what that has to do with thread I don't know, however I will answer it

I don't bend to bullies then or now, never have and never will, I don't need to make myself appear good by abusing people verbally, they have feelings like any other one

why do people feel the need to gang up on people like a pack of wolves

its disgusting

Heeeyyy, leave Wolf Pack out of this

awww poor chap
the__priest
the__priest
13:52 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
please cap this thread

thanks everyone
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:44 Thu 7 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]