message to matty,,tipster and co..ie killer

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:29 Tue 26 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
killer is killer i pot a ball if i can,, i dont care where the white lands i aint a superstar like you lot if it leaves someone on so be it get over it if it kills yas or takes a life off yas so be it also i know you didnt like the player who i was allegedly setting up so what he plays for phoenix ive seen ya petty arguments on there also it aint personal if yas wanna make it personal do it whilst not in play and yes tipster im scouse im proud its a game dont know why yas cant see that wonder why so many ppl ive spoken to despise yas all im beginning to wonder that myself now jeez all that for a few ranking points end of rant an i dont care what yas av to say
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:12 Tue 26 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
No idea what has gone on but i don't think bringing it onto a thread will help anything buddy, it may just increase the chance of an argument and i think this site has had its fair share (by me included). Hopefully one day everything like the arguments and such can just stop or at least stay of the threads.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:24 Tue 26 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
killer is killer i pot a ball if i can,, i dont care where the white lands i aint a superstar like you lot if it leaves someone on so be it get over it if it kills yas or takes a life off yas so be it also i know you didnt like the player who i was allegedly setting up so what he plays for phoenix ive seen ya petty arguments on there also it aint personal if yas wanna make it personal do it whilst not in play and yes tipster im scouse im proud its a game dont know why yas cant see that wonder why so many ppl ive spoken to despise yas all im beginning to wonder that myself now jeez all that for a few ranking points end of rant an i dont care what yas av to say

dont run ya mouth and make a post at me if you dont care what i have to say, it was obvious setting up your a good player you can play position so dont give me that crap. It aint that i dont like joeyy at all the arguement the other day was started by him so read it again before u mention petty arguing. It aint that he plays for phoenix its that he has to tap to kill someone in killer ... what a joke. If you wana play like him and like that then let me know before hand so i dont play in the game.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:36 Tue 26 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Does it matter? Matter how someone'e killed, ideas to remain in the match for as long as possible. So next time everyone got to run things by you before they play LOL

Try not get your clothes in a twist too, it's only a game (oh that's what was rammed down my throat for ages) - boots on other foot.

Well said Karl, carry on playing how you like, if the other players are that concerned about what you're doing rather than concentrating on themselves then I'd say keep it going, the distraction technique appears to be working. Must have worked as joeyy won that killer and you came 2nd. Nice one.

Boomerang!

Edited at 01:51 Tue 26/08/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:55 Tue 26 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Does it matter? Matter how someone'e killed, ideas to remain in the match for as long as possible. So next time everyone got to run things by you before they play LOL

Try not get your clothes in a twist too, it's only a game (oh that's what was rammed down my throat for ages) - boots on other foot.

Well said Karl, carry on playing how you like, if the other players are that concerned about what you're doing rather than concentrating on themselves then I'd say keep it going, the distraction technique appears to be working. Must have worked as joeyy won that killer and you came 2nd. Nice one.

Boomerang!

Edited at 01:51 Tue 26/08/14 (BST)

sorry i forgot you have achieved what on this game ? i play the game for fun ash ive achieved everything there is to achieve i dont play to have someone set someone else up or someone to tap me out of the game thats not fun at all thats just boring and annoying to almost everybody even the very very very best players will tell you that .. lethal_lures would never tap .. whocares8x8 would never tap eemad would never tap dvz would never tap. Its not needed.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:10 Tue 26 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Karl didn't set him up so you would have thought after all your achievements and conquests you would have realized that. With so many accomplishments why are you whining about 1 pointless game of killer?

Sorry for tarnishing your ego but I never even mentioned my achievements and quite frankly don't care that i have none. Actually take that back my MASSIVE achievement which no one can take away form me is to have some players on here who I speak with in the REAL world, have built up a good friendship with and the BIGGEST achievement out of ALL is Phoenix Storm. Learning from the likes of powerfool, _huts24_, pixie_dust, and watching yourself, turtle1560 and faust how you operate your teams have been a great help. However I've taken those experiences on board but will do things my way.

Each team has its own players, Captains etc and most of all it's own identity. I don't care if I don't conform to your expectations or others.

All this were over 1 game of killer which you lost (came 3rd in) IF you'd won be none of this crap. This is your way of venting against joeyy but using Karl as the scapegoat. You are right more times than not but on this occasion....You are WRONG.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:20 Tue 26 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Karl didn't set him up so you would have thought after all your achievements and conquests you would have realized that. With so many accomplishments why are you whining about 1 pointless game of killer?

Sorry for tarnishing your ego but I never even mentioned my achievements and quite frankly don't care that i have none. Actually take that back my MASSIVE achievement which no one can take away form me is to have some players on here who I speak with in the REAL world, have built up a good friendship with and the BIGGEST achievement out of ALL is Phoenix Storm. Learning from the likes of powerfool, _huts24_, pixie_dust, and watching yourself, turtle1560 and faust how you operate your teams have been a great help. However I've taken those experiences on board but will do things my way.

Each team has its own players, Captains etc and most of all it's own identity. I don't care if I don't conform to your expectations or others.

All this were over 1 game of killer which you lost (came 3rd in) IF you'd won be none of this crap. This is your way of venting against joeyy but using Karl as the scapegoat. You are right more times than not but on this occasion....You are WRONG.

ash if you even knew me a little bit you would know i do not care about losing a game .. i dont even care if luck plays its part i dont appreciate being tapped out of a game that to me is having to scrape the barrel.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:51 Tue 26 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Fair enough but to accuse someone mid game or near the end does come across as a little pedantic and spiteful. I weren't there in the actual game but know Karl pretty well and know he will do whatever he can do to win. However, setting up anyone wouldn't even cross his mind. Sometimes it's harder to focus on actually making the pot for yourself than even considering who's next.

No one likes a tippy tappy player in killer or any other game type BUT if that's the method some want to utilize then there's nothing in the rules which stipulates it's not allowed.

Killers killer and the ideas to survive the longest come what may.
ritcho
ritcho
05:52 Tue 26 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
ash if you even knew me a little bit you would know i do not care about losing a game .. i dont even care if luck plays its part i dont appreciate being tapped out of a game that to me is having to scrape the barrel.
Hear hear!
lateo1993
lateo1993
00:39 Sat 6 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
ash your a noob.. end of
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
17:34 Fri 12 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Needs capping
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:33 Mon 22 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Only just had chance to read this. Made me snort in derision.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:56 Mon 22 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm not a fan of killer but It's called killer for a reason, you do whatever you can to win, who cares If your opponents don't like how you play. It's the name of the game.

In real life if your playing for money, you do whatever It takes to leave the person after you with nothing. It shouldn't be any different on here.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:13 Mon 22 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm not a fan of killer but It's called killer for a reason, you do whatever you can to win, who cares If your opponents don't like how you play. It's the name of the game.

In real life if your playing for money, you do whatever It takes to leave the person after you with nothing. It shouldn't be any different on here.

Totes agree, tactics are a part of any game on here, if you don't agree with that then it's probably why you're so bad.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:20 Mon 22 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I do agree m8 so that's defo not the reason why I'm so bad
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:26 Mon 22 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I do agree m8 so that's defo not the reason why I'm so bad

You're not bad, just unlucky on a long term basis
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:07 Mon 22 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]