Pistorious Verdict

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:44 Fri 12 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
How on gods green earth has he only been done for culpable homicide which carries a maximum sentence of 15 years but NO minimum sentence, Terrible justice system in South Africa it is quite clearly corrupt, the judge can say the prosecution botched the evidence but surely the evidence is simple ... he didn't shoot someone once to injure them he shot someone 4 times to kill them, if not he would of just fired once injured them then called the police.

#almostasbadasojverdict
hustler_1987
hustler_1987
15:14 Fri 12 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
i don't believe he ment to kill her, have u seen how fit she was haha. but i'm sure he wont be in prison for long
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:39 Fri 12 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I happen to agree with the verdict, manslaughter is very apt as yes he has taken a life - whether it be her or an intruder. I don't believe any of this were premeditated, instead acted on impulse and the whole thing could have been avoided. IF the toilet door had been open and he saw what he were allegedly actually doing then that's murder of the 1st degree.

His interpretation in to what allegedly happened seems quite plausible and even though he's listed as less able as the definition 'normal' that should not deter him being treated with the full force of the law.

Fact is a person has been inadvertently killed and the perpetrator should be punished appropriately. I think he will get a couple of years in jail, will serve half and then be back competing across the world. With the case being broadcast Worldwide and the high amount of interest then he MUST expect some custodial sentence.

Edited at 13:45 Fri 12/09/14 (BST)
cke1982
cke1982
16:52 Fri 12 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
should of been in for life a joke he knew what he was doing
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:57 Fri 12 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
should of been in for life a joke he knew what he was doing

The Prosecution FAILED to prove this therefore without sufficient and reasonable evidence it's impossible to punish with Murder.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Pistorious Verdict

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.