windows xp

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
silenthill
silenthill
03:26 Mon 22 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't want to go if I'm sat in a pub on my own, might as well stay in my caravan and watch it there with beers lol

Liverpool v everton next weekend init? Defo will be in the pub watching that..

Might go to Liverpool city centre and go in the penny farthing to watch the match, its only 2 mins away from Liverpool Lime Street.

Tried inboxing you on facebook Karl.. Everytime I send a message though it pops up to say Message hasn't been sent and to try again..

Sound mate, I'll see how work pans out this week, as I might have to go home this weekend as I have an op on Monday, which ive just been reminded of :(

But as Karl said, maybe pick a week out next month when it's a juicy game and we meet up for a pint?

Definitely mate

Wed - 22 Oct Champions League Real Madrid H 19:45

^ That one a juicy enough fixture for you? Its the only real juicy one i can see in the October Period.

But yeah im up for that..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:12 Mon 22 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't want to go if I'm sat in a pub on my own, might as well stay in my caravan and watch it there with beers lol

Liverpool v everton next weekend init? Defo will be in the pub watching that..

Might go to Liverpool city centre and go in the penny farthing to watch the match, its only 2 mins away from Liverpool Lime Street.

Tried inboxing you on facebook Karl.. Everytime I send a message though it pops up to say Message hasn't been sent and to try again..

Sound mate, I'll see how work pans out this week, as I might have to go home this weekend as I have an op on Monday, which ive just been reminded of :(

But as Karl said, maybe pick a week out next month when it's a juicy game and we meet up for a pint?

Definitely mate

Wed - 22 Oct Champions League Real Madrid H 19:45

^ That one a juicy enough fixture for you? Its the only real juicy one i can see in the October Period.

But yeah im up for that..

cool il have a look at my rota on tuesday and see what im on if not il take a days hols
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:07 Mon 22 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes, that sounds brilliant! I will ask a work colleague if it is easy enough for him to drop me off

I have just looked at train times also, and there is a train back to my place at 22.06 and I will get home for 23.39! Easy!
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

windows xp

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.