Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:41 Thu 9 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol haha get over yourself

The cringe thing is you are actually been serious, but then you try to call it banter, but It's the worst banter you could come out with at best.

Anyone can say It's called banter, crazzy could of replied saying the same thing, but I guess he didn't want to make himself look a tool
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:49 Thu 9 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I am the worst player on the site, truth or banter?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:55 Thu 9 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
No comment
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:55 Thu 9 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Worse than a politician
the_only_ego
the_only_ego
14:05 Thu 9 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
i play to make you guys bite, it works.... Everytime.. i think you guys are the tools
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:07 Thu 9 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Maybe it is reverse psycology? And you are the pawn in our grand game...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:22 Thu 9 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Haha yeah it seems to be working a treat for us as well, you must feel really special ego with all the people that follow you round always looking to find out what account you are on, any chance I could have your autograph?
the_only_ego
the_only_ego
15:14 Thu 9 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
sure not a problem. Sign in and play me you can have it after. I'm subbed in.
kirk
kirk
15:26 Thu 9 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol haha get over yourself

The cringe thing is you are actually been serious, but then you try to call it banter, but It's the worst banter you could come out with at best.

Anyone can say It's called banter, crazzy could of replied saying the same thing, but I guess he didn't want to make himself look a tool

Edit, I got mixed up haha

Edited at 13:28 Thu 09/10/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:36 Thu 9 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol wasn't even talking to you kirk and I've never disliked you, what have you been on lad???

Will have to be next week now ego as I've already got a game arranged tonight and won't be on over the weekend. I won't cry if you beat me tho m8 like you would
the_only_ego
the_only_ego
15:36 Thu 9 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
we make most people bite kirk, we had the most fun when we was biting at each other. although with funk losing his rags, i'm having more fun now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:40 Thu 9 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Losing my rag, what over you making yourself look an idiot? Lol. I find it funny more than anything else

Looking forward to playing you anyway ego, and I won't make you cry with defensive play either as I can't be doing with it

Edited at 12:44 Thu 09/10/14 (BST)
kirk
kirk
16:32 Thu 9 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
we're fairly similar there kirk, but let's face it.

We were graced to be amazing in life. The fact people bite and give us more to go on each time makes the world go round

I'd love to hear what you have done to be amazing! I hope it's like some people I respect:

The likes of Stephen Sutton who raised millions with his illness will be classed as a hero in my eyes!

People who train to become professionals like nurses, doctors and vets etc change lives on a daily basis

A bit of banter on a pool site doesn't class you as 'great' because a few people like you!

Take me I'm the most popular person on this site but I don't go around bragging about it.

I agree, I don't claim to be better than anyone nor amazing. I just like to have a laugh and sometimes I do it mischievously.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:41 Thu 9 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Site's gone so boring I can't even get banned, at that even included when tinie played on my account!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:40 Fri 10 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol try letting them know what you think via contact us m8, worked a treat for me
kirk
kirk
12:18 Fri 10 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol try letting them know what you think via contact us m8, worked a treat for me

You sound like a man after my own heart haha, you gotta tell me these home truths you sent.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Forums even

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.