Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:31 Mon 9 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
£25 a week! How will you survive

Quite easily, I have pictures of 3 hot hatches on my office wall, the less I spend on gambling/drinking/takeaways, the more I can save for one of those 3 cars for when I get driving again

I say the same thing...but then I think if I have 2 or 3 winners a month, I'll save more (and it's working atm!)

But I often have good weekends, followed by a drought, or I use the money for stupid crap, so if the money goes straight into my savings, I can't touch them unless my parents agree to it. (sensible option)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:35 Mon 9 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ive got myself restricted to £50 a week, on a normal weekend i wont use it but a champions league week I will!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:35 Mon 9 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
£25 a week! How will you survive

Quite easily, I have pictures of 3 hot hatches on my office wall, the less I spend on gambling/drinking/takeaways, the more I can save for one of those 3 cars for when I get driving again

I say the same thing...but then I think if I have 2 or 3 winners a month, I'll save more (and it's working atm!)

But I often have good weekends, followed by a drought, or I use the money for stupid crap, so if the money goes straight into my savings, I can't touch them unless my parents agree to it. (sensible option)

I'm the same...since that £850 weekend mid way through January, I've not had any luck on the football until this weekend but I limit myself to £20-£30 a weekend. Had a few decent wins on the slots though.

Managed to save £1000 since Christmas, pay off a £500 debt and buy a few other things since Christmas and that's not including this weekends money all from betting. (I have other savings from wages too btw )
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:40 Mon 9 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Loving the saving! haha.

I need to save up about £10k for the deposit for my car, managed to save a bit of my christmas wage, so just need another £8k, which means saving up £800 a month. But minus my bills of £500 a month off my wage, leaves me with about £4-500 a month left, which doesn't leave a lot for food, beer and betting a week
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
14:43 Mon 9 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Would it not be easier just to win 10k?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:47 Mon 9 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Why such a big deposit? The car I'm looking at is a £4.5k deposit and that's a high spec Merc (plus it'll probs be lower with military discount)

As Zante said, just win your 10k deposit haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:47 Mon 9 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

But it would probably cost me £11k to win it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:48 Mon 9 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Still won it though
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:52 Mon 9 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Still won it though

Stop it! The betting limit is set to £25, I might put on a stupid bet each week, and no cashing out. That is my main issue sometimes.

i cash out far too early.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:58 Mon 9 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha! You're being sensible mate, which is the right thing to do. I normally put a quid or two on 5 or 6 teams to win + btts. Usually returns 7k - 40k...just for a laugh!

I use PP as the odds are generally quite good, but they also do a 20% payout on 5 folds or over in the the top 4 flights of English football and the SPL. So a £250 win becomes a £300 win
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:16 Mon 9 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have always used B365, but that's only because they always seem to give me free bets!

At least 1 or 2 a fortnight.
the__priest
the__priest
21:01 Mon 9 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Todays quick double
Plumpton 3.20 Great Choice13/8
Catterick 3.10 Dewala 13/8

unlucky fella one up
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:58 Tue 10 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I might start doing this BTTS thing more often, as the bet isn't over until the very end of the game, even if one of the teams is being hammered.

Just been checking the odds also, for a £5 bet on a 6 fold BTTS returns approx £250.. hmmmm
the__priest
the__priest
11:30 Tue 10 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
BTTS Bet
3 games could get you
A £10 treble pays £1729.00 with Coral

Blackburn v Rotherham 16/5
Peterborough v Gillingham 17/2
Burton v AFC Wimbledon 10/3

http://www.goalsgaloretips.com/btts-win-tips-tuesday-10th-february-a-huge-1711-football-league-treble/
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:39 Tue 10 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
BTTS Bet
3 games could get you
A £10 treble pays £1729.00 with Coral

Blackburn v Rotherham 16/5
Peterborough v Gillingham 17/2
Burton v AFC Wimbledon 10/3

http://www.goalsgaloretips.com/btts-win-tips-tuesday-10th-february-a-huge-1711-football-league-treble/

Only one I would question would be the Burton match, I don't see Burton winning. But good luck to anyone putting that bet on!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:42 Tue 10 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
That must be team to win and btts though Craig surely? There's no way btts on it's own would have odds that high??

My win acca tonight just to keep things interesting...

Arsenal v Leicester
Blackpool v Middlesbrough
Reading v Leeds
Bristol City v Port Vale
Sheff Utd v Colchester
Ipswich v Sheff Weds
Southend v Cheltenham
Luton v York

£10 on returns about £660 I think (including the PP 20% bonus)

Be a nice little midweek earner if it comes in!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:43 Tue 10 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ooh, I wouldn't back that Ipswich team, they have let me down a couple of times in the last few weeks, put Liverpool in instead
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:47 Tue 10 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I know, I'm not hugely confident on us winning either! But with Bournemouth playing Derby and Brentford playing Watford, it's a great opportunity and must win game for us if we want to stay up the top 6.

I reckon Spurs will beat 'Pool tonight though
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:51 Tue 10 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I know, I'm not hugely confident on us winning either! But with Bournemouth playing Derby and Brentford playing Watford, it's a great opportunity and must win game for us if we want to stay up the top 6.

I reckon Spurs will beat 'Pool tonight though

That's not even funny hoping that we can put another 4 past them like last time

As for Ipswich, they were doing great (top of the table at one point?) then a few dodgy results later, you need to win tonight!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:53 Tue 10 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
If it's any conciliation, on fifa last night, I had to win my last 3 games and hope that the 3 teams above me lost once each, which happened!

Scraped through the champs league qualification for the 3rd year in a row. haha.
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Sport Betting Tips and Discussion.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.