Mouse or funky problem??

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

erigert
erigert
23:03 Mon 20 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
My cursor moves while i aim at a shot, dont know if its my mouse or the server is having a problem. Anyone can help?

This is starting to happen to me a lot of times now.
silenthill
silenthill
08:29 Tue 21 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Having the same problem.. Been having it for months!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:42 Tue 21 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I just went to break and as I shot, the cursor moved from where I had it aimed?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:19 Tue 21 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Just a thought a guys, have you all prevented java from updating?

As that could possibly be it?
erigert
erigert
16:45 Thu 23 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Downloaded the latest java update and seems to work good so far. But dont kno how long it will last lol
silenthill
silenthill
17:54 Thu 23 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
What exactly is the new java update? As stated somewhere on these forums... Everytime i switch my laptop on I get a notification on my right bottom hand side saying java update available.. But everytime I've downloaded it.. It just screws my laptop up.
erigert
erigert
18:07 Thu 23 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Try uninstalling the current version u have and download the new one on java.com.
silenthill
silenthill
19:32 Thu 23 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I deleted Java as erigert said.. And as ive come onto the server it says I need to install the Java plug in.. Fair enough i clicked that which then directed me to the Java official website.

And now it says Download Java for Windows
Recommended Version 8 Update 25 (filesize: 623 KB)

Is this the version everyone else is on?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:33 Thu 23 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
yes
silenthill
silenthill
19:48 Thu 23 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Well I've downloaded Version 8 Update 25.. An now i can't get onto server. I open the server an it says I need to install the plug in again.. From what im aware I just did. I click it an it directs me to the official Java site just to download what I've just downloaded 10 minutes ago..

Exact same problem I've been having when trying to download Version 8 for months.. Which is why I've never updated my Java and stuck to Version 7..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:02 Thu 23 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
You got adblock on?
If so you need to allow pop ups on this domain then it will take you to verification for the update itself.

Right click on the adblock symbol
That might help
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:37 Thu 23 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Well I've downloaded Version 8 Update 25.. An now i can't get onto server. I open the server an it says I need to install the plug in again.. From what im aware I just did. I click it an it directs me to the official Java site just to download what I've just downloaded 10 minutes ago..

Exact same problem I've been having when trying to download Version 8 for months.. Which is why I've never updated my Java and stuck to Version 7..

i was off line alday yesterday after downloading version 8-25
then today totally unplugged my desktop for 30 minutes to reset my system n it is working ok for me now
not sure how it would work with lappys tho
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:41 Thu 23 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
My cursor moves while i aim at a shot, dont know if its my mouse or the server is having a problem. Anyone can help?

This is starting to happen to me a lot of times now.

if it happens to me i know ur not silly peeps but just check for hairs under the red light in ur mouse i do this if it happens to me
erigert
erigert
20:53 Thu 23 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol tomb, I should use the vacuum cleaner to do it now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:11 Mon 30 Mar 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Mouse or funky problem??

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.