When does the new season start?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
kris
kris
14:35 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
its probably written dwn somewhere here but i guess im lookin at the wrong place. Tia
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:37 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I would hazard a guess at a month away or something, but chris would probably have a more accurate answer for you bud
kris
kris
14:54 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks Chappy!
silenthill
silenthill
15:01 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
A month? So footballers get 2 months relaxation but pool players get a month?!

I wanna holiday
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:16 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Beginning of December I would have thought but have 2 weeks off around Xmas time and New Year.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
17:26 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Assuming that there is weekly deadlines in the SL playoffs (and Chris doesn't magically accelerate them), the current season should finish on 18th of November.

Chris likes being organised early, so I'd imagine 2-3 weeks after that the new season stats. My guess would be around the 7th of December, but it might be the week after so as to give 3 weeks for the fixture set that covers Christmas and New Year.

I doubt there would be a break over Christmas and New Year, 2-3 weeks off one set then another 2 weeks off?
kris
kris
18:46 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks everyone
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:22 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
So after all this, we are actually none the wiser to when the new season starts?
biffyfan
biffyfan
22:25 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:58 Thu 23 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Absolute genius biffyfan!!!
kris
kris
22:43 Thu 23 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
sillybilly , not sure have u seen this yet
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:52 Fri 24 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Tbh you could have asked Chris to post rather than doing a thread but normally it is two weeks after the seasons close
kris
kris
03:54 Fri 24 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks for the advice James. i prob shouldve, yeah. Yet hes tagged in here and no reply so i guess hes not that sure himself atm. No harm in asking thi is there..
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:55 Fri 24 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
no harm, just hoping this doesn't turn out like predictions where multiple threads are made
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:37 Fri 24 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
To be honest I have no idea when exactly. There are still two Cup finals, a Play-Off competition and The Players Championship to finish.

The Play-Offs have one week deadlines and a few don't seem to be in any rush to get these few games played ahead of schedule so that we could advance the competition quicker.

Assuming that continued I certainly couldn't see anything starting before mid December at the moment.
kris
kris
11:03 Sun 9 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
aint tht great...
punkpoet
punkpoet
17:06 Wed 12 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Probably going to be an unpopular idea but might be an idea to wait till after xmas? as obviously people are away for xmas though usually they just extend the deadline a week for that fixture.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:19 Wed 12 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Some people go away for the New Year why not postpone it till the next one?

Fact is people go away ALL the time, there is no harm in starting before the festive times (Bah! HUMBUG!) and stopping over the Christmas period, then reconvene after NEW Year.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:45 Thu 13 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Some people go away for the New Year why not postpone it till the next one?

Fact is people go away ALL the time, there is no harm in starting before the festive times (Bah! HUMBUG!) and stopping over the Christmas period, then reconvene after NEW Year.

Maybe that would be great for your health???
kris
kris
17:28 Tue 18 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

When does the new season start?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Funkypool Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.