THE ONES THAT "NEVER" del. FOUL

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

kris
kris
11:08 Sun 9 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
well, ive always liked the guy , respected him and whatnot. but.

daveybaumers
kris
kris
12:22 Sun 9 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
snookering might be a sign of respect. but this is not, and to me, it really is as simple as that! no 2 ways about it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:44 Sun 9 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
09:29 Sun 09/11/14 Won the 8 Ball Arcade Tournament, winning 70 TournaPoints!

semi-final: davy 2 - 1 kris

kris kept making deliberate fouls until i finished the game to give me a free win, because i snookered him in 1 shot earlier. Despite this because this is not the way i want to win

This is what i send on dedications thread as first. There is no reason to make an unnecessary and untrue new thread!

Sometimes players play a deliberate foul, but in this match there was not 1 shot were i made a deliberate foul. If i make a deliberate foul, you have ball in hand and you had never ball in hand. Otherwise you must have another pool table than me if you saw a deliberate foul somewhere! Sorry if i put you in a difficult snooker, but that is no reason to give the game away for free and react like that.
faust
faust
13:33 Sun 9 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Three points...

1. No such player as daveybaumers.

2. Davy is one of the nicest guys on the entire site.

3. Deliberate fouls are no better or worse than any other kind of legal shot in pool. Anything in the rules is more than acceptable.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:29 Sun 9 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thank you faust

Straight Pool Tournament - kris (0) loses to davybaumers (1) (by default, kris left the game)
RANKINGS: davybaumers 831.3 (+2.7), kris 706.4 (-2.6)

8 Ball Speed Tournament - kris (0) loses to davybaumers (1) with 7 balls remaining
RANKINGS: davybaumers 815.4 (+2.6), kris 740.1 (-2.5)

Not that i am this good, but he give everything free to me

Straight pool: he joined, said wp and left again
8 ball: he kept scratch the white from begin until end of the game and give me a free win including 7 balling

I wish that kris try to win the games instead of giving everything free to me. None of my wins against kris are deserved this way
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:11 Sun 9 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
You probably would have won them anyways mate, you can't control how others react only yourself.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:31 Sun 9 Nov 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Players can snooker, deliberate foul and generally play using whatever tactic they wish. Equally any player also has the right to concede a tournament game for whatever reason if they wish.

I am not sure that this thread has anywhere left to go now, so therefore capped accordingly.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

THE ONES THAT "NEVER" del. FOUL

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.