Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:10 Tue 9 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
and probably pointless tournys with hardly any one in them

It would be just craig vs veyron every tourney
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:26 Wed 10 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yet again another great player deactivates, an will probably come back under a new name.

Ever heard the term "fake newbies"? Many players i know have been banned for using that term. And when this player does come back on under a new account. They'll win almost everything.

Not that I have a problem with fake newbies. But what is the point, deactivating an making new accounts all the time?

It reduces names for new users to use. If a player has had enough of playing then let their account disappear in 13 months. Or however long it is!

Ban the option deactivation!! Because im sick of players deactivating, an then returning under a new name, entering all tournaments, winning them all! And it leaves a lot of us guessing who the player is.

Crazykid accused of being shadows
Punkyfool accused of being shadows

Its just gonna lead to alot of bans if players start accusing others of being somebody else.

People who reset are also fake newbies so what's the difference?

There's about 20 tournaments an hour so It's not like you don't get chance to win many. I know you don't have to do much wrong to get banned but I don't believe many players or even anyone have been banned just for calling someone a fake newbie
the__priest
the__priest
13:24 Wed 10 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
heard these comments a million times
sssshhhhh

get on with it, who really cares, bleat bleat

fake newbies
resetting
safety play
multiple accounts
banned users still playing

it happens, it will continue to happen, so stop your bleating
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:00 Wed 10 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol haha coming from you of all people, have you finally realised the constant whinging wasn't getting you anywhere?
the__priest
the__priest
09:57 Thu 11 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
whinging
really ?

its people like you unfortunately, who cant ever seem to string 2 complementarity words together about anyone
I missed that category off the list

your right about something as well, you don't get banned for nothing (as you well know ! )
certainly not just for calling some one a fake newbie
unless you say it day in day out

hopefully people learn from it
some definitely don't and continue where they left off

shame really
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:48 Thu 11 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah whinging, you know that what you never used to stop doing for most of the reasons you state above, and then you've got the nerve to tell someone else lol

Haha at complementarity, that's a big word for you isn't it, did your captain learn you that one lol, and as for me knowing you don't get banned for nothing, how many times have you been banned again? I've been banned once for messaging admin and leaving them with no option, one thing I wouldn't do is give the likes of you the satisfaction of it
the__priest
the__priest
13:40 Thu 11 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
your words above explain everything

I truly don't know why your such a bitter person
chill

and try and win a few games
it may help
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:53 Thu 11 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have nothing to be bitter about I was just replying to your post, guessing you've lost count of how many times you've been banned lol, and If I spent half as much time as you do on here I'm sure I'd win plenty!!
the__priest
the__priest
14:10 Thu 11 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have nothing to be bitter about I was just replying to your post, guessing you've lost count of how many times you've been banned lol, and If I spent half as much time as you do on here I'm sure I'd win plenty!!

I forget nothing, I've been banned twice since 06
shocking I know

you do spend as much time as me on here
problem is all you do is post

well good luck with playing a game sometime
got to go now, off to work soon

faust
faust
14:35 Thu 11 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah whinging, you know that what you never used to stop doing for most of the reasons you state above, and then you've got the nerve to tell someone else lol

Haha at complementarity, that's a big word for you isn't it, did your captain learn you that one lol, and as for me knowing you don't get banned for nothing, how many times have you been banned again? I've been banned once for messaging admin and leaving them with no option, one thing I wouldn't do is give the likes of you the satisfaction of it

If he meant to use that word, he used it entirely out of context, making his sentence nonsensical. You'd have to assume he meant to put "complimentary".
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
15:01 Thu 11 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

I forget nothing, I've been banned twice since 06
shocking I know

you do spend as much time as me on here
problem is all you do is post

well good luck with playing a game sometime
got to go now, off to work soon

Just because you say it, doesn't make it fact.

You post twice as much as funk, so clearly you spend a lot more time on here than him.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:25 Thu 11 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol played 60,000 games and still managed to post 3 times as much as me and my old account is a year older than his, think that speaks for itself....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:01 Thu 11 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
My dad could beat up your dad anyyy dayyy of the weeeek.
the__priest
the__priest
02:25 Fri 12 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
while we are on the subject of banning's, you've had one player banned 3 times in 10 days
that's got to be a record, isn't it

and the name is what ?
a bent piece of wood
zante just because you say it, it doesn't make it a fact

its called interpretation, unfortunately yours is hilarious

Edited at 01:04 Fri 12/12/14 (GMT)
erigert
erigert
02:34 Fri 12 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
That was his 5591 post....
faust
faust
03:23 Fri 12 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
while we are on the subject of banning's, you've had one player banned 3 times in 10 days
that's got to be a record, isn't it

and the name is what ?
a bent piece of wood
zante just because you say it, it doesn't make it a fact

its called interpretation, unfortunately yours is hilarious

Edited at 01:04 Fri 12/12/14 (GMT)

Dictionary definitions:

Wonky - Not straight; crooked or askew.
Shaft - The long, narrow part of a weapon, tool, instrument, etc.

Interpretation is not a valid argument. People, rightly or wrongly, can if they want to, interpret my name as being someone that would sell their soul to the devil. The same people could interpret your username to be someone that is a little too fond of children. Both assertions would be made by the individual, not the username itself. Whatever innuendo you wish to place on "wonkyshaft", it can mean a bent cue. And being on a pool site, that should be perfectly acceptable. No different to "ballbreaker", or 100 other examples that have been on the site.

Edited at 01:54 Fri 12/12/14 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:54 Fri 12 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
His account didn't have the word 'bent' in it so that definition is rendered unnecessary/useless.

Admin/mod's have acted as they view/deem a certain situation/scenario was in breach of the rules - how you or anyone else interprets the reasons why and what it's all about really mean nothing. Admin would not just ban someone for the sake of it and have their grounds to act when they feel necessary.

Username - possibly deemed inappropriate for a FAMILY site - good on admin for acting and I hope they carry it on should a 4th name be made as the 1st one which is posted on your thread seriously went much further than any innuendo ever would,

Truly Vile and Disgusting!!!
I like the guy, great player but Rules are Rules.

* Why IF that's all the username were meant to be didn't they use the word CUE at the end instead reach the boundaries between acceptable and unacceptable due to negligence and 'trying be a smart-alec'.
faust
faust
03:57 Fri 12 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
His account didn't have the word 'bent' in it so that definition is rendered unnecessary/useless.

Admin/mod's have acted as they view/deem a certain situation/scenario was in breach of the rules - how you or anyone else interprets the reasons why and what it's all about really mean nothing. Admin would not just ban someone for the sake of it and have their grounds to act when they feel necessary.

Username - possibly deemed inappropriate for a FAMILY site - good on admin for acting and I hope they carry it on should a 4th name be made as the 1st one which is posted on your thread seriously went much further than any innuendo ever would,

Truly Vile and Disgusting!!!
I like the guy, great player but Rules are Rules.

* Why IF that's all the username were meant to be didn't they use the word CUE at the end instead reach the boundaries between acceptable and unacceptable due to negligence and 'trying be a smart-alec'.

So do you think the moderator dr_lovepump should be banned too? Or is it just players that you think will beat your players in pool games you're bothered about?

Funny how we've received support from people in every single clan (including yours) that feel the opposite way to you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:01 Fri 12 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Didnt even know were a Moderator called that - how can you ban a moderator? Are you not thinking?

As for the silly statement about players beating ours - that has nothing to do with anything - you're just clutching at straws and in this case they are more like figs.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Another Deactivation!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.