Another Deactivation!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
faust
faust
04:02 Fri 12 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Didnt even know were a Moderator called that - how can you ban a moderator? Are you not thinking?

As for the silly statement about players beating ours - that has nothing to do with anything - you're just clutching at straws and in this case they are more like figs.

Transparent hypocrite.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:08 Fri 12 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Justify that ridiculous statement please, actually I'd like to see it via offline, thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:08 Fri 12 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Think what ash is saying Faust is his first name he used then had to change it to wonkycue think that caused the admin to act as a sexual reference due to that but on the other hand should he be banned cos of his username only then i agree that dr lovepump should be banned as a sexual reference as ppl do call there bits that,,if I'm wrong then I'm wrong just saying
faust
faust
04:17 Fri 12 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Think what ash is saying Faust is his first name he used then had to change it to wonkycue think that caused the admin to act as a sexual reference due to that but on the other hand should he be banned cos of his username only then i agree that dr lovepump should be banned as a sexual reference as ppl do call there bits that,,if I'm wrong then I'm wrong just saying

You are bang on the money sir! There have been 100's of unpunished usernames that could be interpreted as innuendo. There is a mod now that has had it for years and years. Why isn't Jack awarded the same privilege?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:29 Fri 12 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
dr_lovepump's account has been around since 2005, to turn around 9 years later and deem their account username inappropriate is close to stupidity.

Agreed IF that same account were created nowadays then the connotation behind words and phrases this day and age have changed. So had that account been made now then of course it should/would fall foul of the rules and face similar consequences.

The player who has been banned - their account were made recently so acted upon by admin. I'm sure they would have done the same to anyone else too.
the__priest
the__priest
11:12 Fri 12 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
you didn't answer
or again did you avoid it intentionally

3 players or the same player all banned in 10 days for in appropriate names
maybe if your player / players wanted to play
they would you use appropriate names in the FIRST
instance

now he / she is called Jack

really you will be calling me Jeffery next
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:27 Fri 12 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
If wonkyshaft is an innuendo....surely my name is too?
the__priest
the__priest
11:46 Fri 12 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
If wonkyshaft is an innuendo....surely my name is too?

A banana is an edible fruit or have i missed something
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:48 Fri 12 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just because the admins cant get laid so get offended at any sexual connotation doesnt mean everyone else should have to suffer for it. If a user reports me for being called 'big_bad_dong" then fair enough I accept it, but qhen its coming straight from admin without anyone actually complaining its just pure petty.

As for you lot griping at each other left right and centre, grow up, half of you are middle aged and frankly your behaviour warrants more of a ban than someone who's simply called wonkyshaft.
faust
faust
15:17 Fri 12 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just because the admins cant get laid so get offended at any sexual connotation doesnt mean everyone else should have to suffer for it. If a user reports me for being called 'big_bad_dong" then fair enough I accept it, but qhen its coming straight from admin without anyone actually complaining its just pure petty.

As for you lot griping at each other left right and centre, grow up, half of you are middle aged and frankly your behaviour warrants more of a ban than someone who's simply called wonkyshaft.

Think you'd be fine with big_bad_dong Sam. After a brief search, there appears to be an unbanned username called bigdaddycock. One of the very, very many names that are worse than wonkyshaft.
_niall_
_niall_
15:45 Fri 12 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

Think you'd be fine with big_bad_dong Sam. After a brief search, there appears to be an unbanned username called bigdaddycock. One of the very, very many names that are worse than wonkyshaft.

Aww crap thought I had deleted that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:51 Wed 17 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yet again another great player deactivates, an will probably come back under a new name.

Ever heard the term "fake newbies"? Many players i know have been banned for using that term. And when this player does come back on under a new account. They'll win almost everything.

Not that I have a problem with fake newbies. But what is the point, deactivating an making new accounts all the time?

It reduces names for new users to use. If a player has had enough of playing then let their account disappear in 13 months. Or however long it is!

Ban the option deactivation!! Because im sick of players deactivating, an then returning under a new name, entering all tournaments, winning them all! And it leaves a lot of us guessing who the player is.

Crazykid accused of being shadows
Punkyfool accused of being shadows

Its just gonna lead to alot of bans if players start accusing others of being somebody else.

Saying that from someone using the reset button sometimes twice a day, seems more than funny to me
silenthill
silenthill
20:38 Wed 17 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yet again another great player deactivates, an will probably come back under a new name.

Ever heard the term "fake newbies"? Many players i know have been banned for using that term. And when this player does come back on under a new account. They'll win almost everything.

Not that I have a problem with fake newbies. But what is the point, deactivating an making new accounts all the time?

It reduces names for new users to use. If a player has had enough of playing then let their account disappear in 13 months. Or however long it is!

Ban the option deactivation!! Because im sick of players deactivating, an then returning under a new name, entering all tournaments, winning them all! And it leaves a lot of us guessing who the player is.

Its just gonna lead to alot of bans if players start accusing others of being somebody else.

Saying that from someone using the reset button sometimes twice a day, seems more than funny to me

Ahahahaha another bad losing joker.. Move along

Edited at 19:08 Wed 17/12/14 (GMT)
_wales_lad_
_wales_lad_
21:15 Wed 17 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

Ahahahaha another bad losing joker.. Move along

Edited at 19:08 Wed 17/12/14 (GMT)

lol...... ur still trying to argue and fail on this..... pitty just give up
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
04:46 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
No one should be banned for a username. They can be asked to change it.

The best username ive ever seen on here was r_sole.....i loved it hahaha!

Wasnt this thread about deactivating anyway?

Keep on topic
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:55 Tue 23 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
This thread....the replies.... :(
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:45 Fri 26 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Reseting stats grinds my frigging gears!!! Fake newbies too urgh.
3 accounts per ip 3 deactivations no resets

you can easily change ip tho

People say if you reset your router it resets and changes your i.p.. Well for virgin media i can honestly say that doesn't work... So for me to change i.p its not as easy as you'd think. I'd have to get rid of my current broadband contract and get a new one, like Sky or BT.

Changing your IP is incredibly easy when you know how
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:17 Mon 30 Mar 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Stop resets and deactivation.

Game killers.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:35 Wed 29 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Stop resets and deactivation.

Game killers.

i agree