XVth Man : T'is the Season to be Jolly & Share...Just NOT OUR thread! :)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:54 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
New Thread Team - Let's try keep this one solely Clan Related.

Any posts which do NOT conform to the above will be requested to be removed.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:56 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Peanuts
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:59 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL Fix Set 1
XVth Man (40) vs (65) Uprising

(swp) crazykid (5) vs (10) dv8
legend_pot (8) vs (7) erigert
trats (9) vs (6) zantetsukenz
lfc12 (3) vs (12) ritcho
joeyy vs r1p0m4n_v2 (subbed on 19th)
the_priest (7) vs (8) lll1lll1lll
(swp) iam_me (6) vs (9) funk_is_bk (swp)
__emz__ (2) vs (13) cgibson92 (sub)

XVth Man (71) vs (49) The Revolution - Complete

Format: 5 x 8us, 9us & 8uk
Deadline: 21/12/2014
faust
faust
00:59 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
joeyy is currently refusing to play r1p0m4n_v2, because he's alleging I've made a tactical sub. I've saved the message to use as evidence for when this goes to default - which it will do unless joeyy stops refusing to play.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:01 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
SL Fix Set 1
Annihil-8 (22) vs (5) F.P.D.

legend_pot (6) vs (1) thegreatone7
* (swp) (sub) hippesville vs moonbeam06 (sub) (Wed 10pm)
friendyboy (3) vs (3) jack_86
* the__priest (6) vs (0) kue (sub)
(swp) iam_me (7) vs (1) kelly1987

Annil-8 (17) vs (14) un'B'eatables - Complete (W)

Format: 2 x 8us, 9us, 8uk ONLY (+bonus points (R/outs, GB's)
Deadline: 21/12/2014

Sev7n 'n' Deadly (12) vs (20) Uprising Ultras - Complete

FBL: XVth Man (7) v (9) Unbeatables - Complete

Deadline: 28/12/2014
horse10000
horse10000
01:03 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
joeyy is currently refusing to play r1p0m4n_v2, because he's alleging I've made a tactical sub. I've save the message to use as evidence for when this goes to default - which it will do unless joeyy stops refusing to play.

Need to be careful what you wish for demand a player and you get one lol.
faust
faust
01:05 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
joeyy is currently refusing to play r1p0m4n_v2, because he's alleging I've made a tactical sub. I've save the message to use as evidence for when this goes to default - which it will do unless joeyy stops refusing to play.

Need to be careful what you wish for demand a player and you get one lol.

Look at that mail I got from Ash, pretty much demanding immediate action. I make immediate action, and suddenly he has no time to play, and also says he can't guarantee a time at the weekend, and WE'RE messing him around!!! :O
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:06 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
*** PLAYERS CHAMPIONSHIP ***

Deadline: 4th January 2015

XVth Man Fixtures

iam_me (BYE)
jittzdulay vs dazpolz
legend_pot vs aces_back
_aquarius12_ vs anoneeemouse
crazykid vs ritcho
__emz__ vs raker
friendyboy vs lateo1993
the__priest vs askingfan
trats vs communist
dark_veqxz vs sarahh
joeyy vs destroyer27 - W - 7-5
hippesville vs ld1987
gillings vs triple_b - W 7-5
shadwell17 vs fatmikee (Bye for shadwell)

Format:4 x 8us, 4 x 9us, 4 x 8uk (r/outs n gb's)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:06 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
joeyy is currently refusing to play r1p0m4n_v2, because he's alleging I've made a tactical sub. I've saved the message to use as evidence for when this goes to default - which it will do unless joeyy stops refusing to play.

ash requested a sub, he got one what's the big deal?

I don't see how Its a tactical sub to be honest xD
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:07 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just to clarify, I have been asked to sub in for derik against joeyy..
I spoke to joeyy asking whether he could play or not.. Unfortunately, he didn't reply back and then he logged out.
I really don't care or wish to get involved in the politics behind it all but if joeyy could get back to me with a time he can play, I'd highly appreciate it. Thank you.
I will be asking him in PM as well.. I just felt it needed to be said here too!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:07 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

KARMA - He's unavailable tonight, deadline's Sunday.
Thanks for finally acting.
the__priest
the__priest
01:10 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Im laughing my back off here

this clan is trying to play games, got players who want to have fun, be competitive and have nothing but clowns posting crap constantly

sort yourselves out

this is Bullying at best, now leave it get on with your own clan business.

night after night day after day
crap crap crap

enough is enough

these threads are supposed to be for players to post, relax, have banter and to update players on team news

all you get day after day is crap

now if you want to play a game continue down this line
every single post that is non clan related and isn't consistent with making these threads pleasant and relaxing will be reported

I was bloody banned for half of this crap
faust
faust
01:11 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Due to extreme cowardice from joeyy, and the fact he says he definitely won't play Imran and the fact I don't care either way about a fixture we've already won and would rather avoid a default - even one we would 100% win...

FCL Sub reversed. Joeyy can play Joe tomorrow, although oddly he doesn't have time tomorrow if it's Imran he has to play! :P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:12 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ash why don't you sub yourself in and get the fixture finished xD
horse10000
horse10000

KARMA - He's unavailable tonight, deadline's Sunday.
Thanks for finally acting.

Ash that is way off the mark. Joey was on to play an arranged game and Faust has subbed a player in to play as original player was not online. He then received Imran as a sub and refused to play and went offline in the time he was meant to be playing. This will go against your clan in any default as the game could have been played now v Imran. Let's hope it gets done before Sunday so defaults do not need to apply.
the__priest
the__priest
Due to extreme cowardice from joeyy, and the fact he says he definitely won't play Imran and the fact I don't care either way about a fixture we've already won and would rather avoid a default - even one we would 100% win...

FCL Sub reversed. Joeyy can play Joe tomorrow, although oddly he doesn't have time tomorrow if it's Imran he has to play! :P

its a bloody game get a grip
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:13 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just to clarify, I have been asked to sub in for derik against joeyy..
I spoke to joeyy asking whether he could play or not.. Unfortunately, he didn't reply back and then he logged out.
I really don't care or wish to get involved in the politics behind it all but if joeyy could get back to me with a time he can play, I'd highly appreciate it. Thank you.
I will be asking him in PM as well.. I just felt it needed to be said here too!

Nothing against you whatsoever, you are just the person subbed in at the last minute after usual predictable shenanigans. joeyy is unable to play tonight, no reason given, like already stated Deadline is the 21st December.

He's been messed about since the start of the fixture and the past 2 evenings especially have been annoying to say the least. I will not force my player to play when he clearly is not in the mood or wanting too.
joeyy
joeyy
01:14 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
clarification here
I was arranging to play funk earlier in the week and got swapped for derik_dalton, who didn't want to play until thursday then didn't show on thursday so arranged for 10pm tonight and he didn't show. tbh communication between the two of us has been good and he gave another time as an option.
i let ash know this and i believe his message was asking you to try and encourage your players to be on when they said they would be rather than requesting a sub.
yes I was unhappy and said the sub was tactical and should be reversed but that isn't the reason I didn't play. I have arranged a backup time with derik_dalton so sub is unnecessary and also by the time i got a sub it was too late to play.
screen shot the conversation we had all you want but I bet you only got certain parts that suit you not the whole.
here is the whole story
cheers
faust
faust
01:17 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
clarification here
I was arranging to play funk earlier in the week and got swapped for derik_dalton, who didn't want to play until thursday then didn't show on thursday so arranged for 10pm tonight and he didn't show. tbh communication between the two of us has been good and he gave another time as an option.
i let ash know this and i believe his message was asking you to try and encourage your players to be on when they said they would be rather than requesting a sub.
yes I was unhappy and said the sub was tactical and should be reversed but that isn't the reason I didn't play. I have arranged a backup time with derik_dalton so sub is unnecessary and also by the time i got a sub it was too late to play.
screen shot the conversation we had all you want but I bet you only got certain parts that suit you not the whole.
here is the whole story
cheers

If you was a captain, and got these mails, what would YOU do.... And btw, the sub was made about 40 mins ago and you're still posting - so don't deceive us anymore!!

Posted Image
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:17 Sat 20 Dec 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
All okay joeyy - good luck versus derik_dalton - we wont me manipulated.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

XVth Man : T'is the Season to be Jolly & Share...Just NOT OUR thread! :)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.