aiming line (yay or nay)???

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

hustler_1987
hustler_1987
01:40 Wed 14 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
not sure if this has ever been discussed

i don't know if it would be a good idea or not, the other pool games i play have this and of course it does make it easier, i think this is the reason why funky has died as people get frustrated

mini clips 8ball game has millions of players
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:44 Wed 14 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
The top players never miss as It is so they would be unbeatable with an aimer lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:47 Wed 14 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I agree with fuunky, make it any easier and the likes of corsair and Been would never miss.

As for Sam in straight, he would probably pot for half an hour and not miss a ball
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:19 Wed 14 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
The reason the other sites are busy is with an aimer no concentration nor effort need be applied. It's the simplicity which generates the interest.

Whereas this site you can miss, it's all about trial and error. This is the best pool site on the net atm, but agree others have a lot of traffic mainly due to matches being over quickly or the players themselves aren't really fussed if win or lose.

Last thing we need or want is an aimer on here, it would ruin this site's identity IMO.
kris
kris
17:46 Wed 14 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
big nayy. would make it too easy and while u might get many new players im sure the current players here would leave
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:23 Thu 15 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sure why not, someone get me a bottle to pee in and some supplies though, i'm in for the long haul!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:31 Thu 15 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm loving the deep psychological reasons behind mini clips success. In reality though they advertise and have links through sites. You can also play opponents online on your phone. If funky does the same isn't could be far more popular.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:13 Thu 15 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Agree (OMG shock horror! ) but we still do not require any aiming assistance.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:15 Thu 15 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
It might work for Newbies to get a feel for the game but other than that its a big no from me otherwise their would be runouts in each frame (mind you even an aiming aid can't predict how the breakoff is going to go)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:44 Fri 16 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Miniclip is busier because they advertise, plus there's 100s of other games on there to play. I scroll through Facebook sometimes and it comes up with 'suggested pages' and it's usually the first one there (along with shooting, off-roading, motorbikes and military pages lol.)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:19 Mon 30 Mar 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I hear a few people are using the line on game as we speak.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

aiming line (yay or nay)???

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.