Such a Silly Game

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:05 Sat 17 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Was just in the final of 9 ball mara just starting off and i get a white screen come up on my Fp, its done it before and i know it's happened to others to and it's just bloody annoying

Sort it out geewiz useless game

Edited by forum moderator ab_rfc, at 11:58 Sat 17/01/15 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:43 Sat 17 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nothing the game can do about it, its the browser conflicting with java. Google Chrome used to be really bad (Once had 4 white screens in one day on Chrome) and Opera struggles as well but both are improving.

I think Firefox is best browser for handling java but Opera is my personal favourite as i like to use Zoom
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:00 Sun 18 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I was in a game of 9 ball, i had already 2 fouls and my opponent jimfaebod did a tactical shot.

the ball i needed to hit was close to a corner pocket and there were 2 balls around it, he played a deliberate foul by playing a 3rd ball around the ball i needed to hit.

I had ball in hand, but i couldn't place my ball to hit it. The ball i needed to play was too close to the pocket and there were 3 balls around it.

My turn, but nothing i could do about it. Only option was losing.
faust
faust
11:54 Sun 18 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I was in a game of 9 ball, i had already 2 fouls and my opponent jimfaebod did a tactical shot.

the ball i needed to hit was close to a corner pocket and there were 2 balls around it, he played a deliberate foul by playing a 3rd ball around the ball i needed to hit.

I had ball in hand, but i couldn't place my ball to hit it. The ball i needed to play was too close to the pocket and there were 3 balls around it.

My turn, but nothing i could do about it. Only option was losing.

That's an interesting one. What would happen in real life 9ball rules?
punkpoet
punkpoet
17:06 Sun 18 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dirty Jim lol
I don't know would be interesting to know if you can do that in real life pool, pretty smart though.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:08 Sun 18 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dirty Jim lol
I don't know would be interesting to know if you can do that in real life pool, pretty smart though.

Intentional fouling is an admission of defeat and acceptance that you are incapable of winning the game with potting/positional ability.

It is not smart and I personally want to crucify anyone that does it.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Such a Silly Game

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.