XVth Man: 'What doesn't kill us, makes us Stronger'

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19798
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:42 Mon 23 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Maybe hes checking on his phone? i personally don't use them but a lot do check funky from where ever they go
maybe he is, maybe he isn't. We shall never know.
horse10000
horse10000
23:54 Mon 23 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I do not agree with this one little bit as I see it as our player being undermined and his efforts disrespected for the sake of meeting our oppositions lacklustre efforts to get the fixtures completed within the designated time frame.

Alex will sub in as we have been screwed over before due to refusal to make a sub. Firstly cheers goes to Tappy for his efforts throughout the entire fixture. You couldn't have done any more.

Sorry but for the sake of not scoring a default then we will have no choice but to act.

Good Luck Alex. Prefer no default.

I offered the extension as you were never in my opinion going to get a 6-0 in default and as your player had been active and we have had to sub and had inactivity within the fortnight I wanted xvth man to have the chance to play the game as there was always a small chance that you could win the game if it was played 6-0. I did not want UB to get to a final with our only game that has went to default this season. I done it to be fair to xvth man as if you lost on default it would have been a shame to lose like that. If everyone thinks it was unfair you could easily have taken the game to default if you thought you were going to get a 6-0 decision.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
00:01 Tue 24 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL League Split Fix 1

XVth Man (46) vs (74) Uprising - Complete

SL Semi Final

Sev7n 'n' Deadly (11) vs (19) Unbe'A'tables - Complete

(s) trats (1) vs (5) turtle1560 (swp)
(s) friendyboy(2) vs (4) greyhound (s)
lfc12 (3) vs (3) onevisit
joeyy (2) vs (4) horse10000
hippesville (3) vs (3) fran_ (swp)

Deadline: 22/02/2015

FCL - Final Fixtures: 15/02/15 >>>>> 01/03/15

XVth Man (23) vs (22) Unbeatables

reminiscent vs barkley20 (playing tomorrow)
(swp) joeyyvs mikeybboy
hippesville (11) vs (4) onevisit
lfc12 (7) vs (8) raker
(swp) the__priest (5)vs (10) turtle1560
trats vs mrmagic ---(3)--(8) tbc
(s) ooo_u_tap_2 vs fran_
legend_pot vs horse10000

XVth Man (13) vs (17) Pros

hippesville vs w_hoolahan
ooo_u_tap_2 vs potlimit
friendyboy vs jamesmcgarry
dgeneratio (6) vs (9) crazy_greg
legend_pot vs beenjammin
reminiscent (7) vs (8) miss_harriet
joeyy vs dvz
the__priest vs tinie_v17

Good Luck Team let's finish on a high, let's fight for 3rd place ALL the way

Edited at 22:38 Mon 23/02/15 (GMT)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
00:07 Tue 24 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
SL Result: friendyboy (2) vs (4) greyhound

We may have lost in the semi final but the teams dignity has been maintained. Thanks to all who have played and Semis is a great achievement in first season.

Thanks to Alex for subbing in, defaults are not welcome here. We could easily have not played the fixture but I felt we deserved to at least do so.

Congrats to Unbeatables and good luck in the final, hope both set of players are more active.

Appreciate the extension too,
horse10000
horse10000
00:10 Tue 24 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
SL Result: friendyboy (2) vs (4) greyhound

We may have lost in the semi final but the teams dignity has been maintained. Thanks to all who have played and Semis is a great achievement in first season.

Thanks to Alex for subbing in, defaults are not welcome here. We could easily have not played the fixture but I felt we deserved to at least do so.

Congrats to Unbeatables and good luck in the final, hope both set of players are more active.

Appreciate the extension too,

Thanks mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:12 Tue 24 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
ul alex m8 we done well getting this far
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:20 Tue 24 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Think it's pretty disgusting abuse of a league runners position to be honest, extend the deadline to get their best player who has been inactive to play a sub.
Not one offer of a sub has been genuine from them.
lies. A common theme of this team. You it supposed to be working? If your not pop on and play.

jesus you plank everyone knows I work nights 9-7 it's written all ovet the thread and in every message to opponents lol
Stop being so backwards and somebody might employ you then you could afford one of these modern handheld communication devices.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:16 Tue 24 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sub me out of my games, I'm the only player in a fixture for 95% of it and my opponent gets to play a sub after the deadline.
Biggest load of crap I have seen in a long time, these leagues are a waste of my time.

Good luck for the future guys .
horse10000
horse10000
01:24 Tue 24 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Your captain done the only thing that he could to try and give your clan a chance of making a final. Ash has had plenty of people questioning his decisions this season but this is the one decision that was for the good of the clan and that is what a captain is there for as it is a 'team' event and no player can ever mean more than the 'team' as much as it may seem unfair to you in this instance.
horse10000
horse10000
01:31 Tue 24 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Can we have a sub for tappy v fran_ if he doesn't reconsider his last post.

Thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:42 Tue 24 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Your captain done the only thing that he could to try and give your clan a chance of making a final. Ash has had plenty of people questioning his decisions this season but this is the one decision that was for the good of the clan and that is what a captain is there for as it is a 'team' event and no player can ever mean more than the 'team' as much as it may seem unfair to you in this instance.

Nothing to do with Ash's behaviour keith it's to do with your disgusting manipulation of the system.
If turtle had no active opponent for 95% of a fixture would he ever get subbed out by you? How about if you needed full points for a win?
Stop talking crap, you've got your way as always.

The super league defaults system is specifically designed to stop people leaving inactive players in the fixture by rewarding full points.
if that had been kept to we would have been awarded full points...I was active and trying to play every bloody day including hours wasted today waiting for your subs that were never intended to happen.

Nobody had the faith in anyone to do the default properly though and neither did I so I hold no grudge at him subbing me out but no eay am I wasting my time like this again.

Now leave this thread alone because I'm not a part of the team any more so I will be too.
horse10000
horse10000
01:49 Tue 24 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

Nothing to do with Ash's behaviour keith it's to do with your disgusting manipulation of the system.
If turtle had no active opponent for 95% of a fixture would he ever get subbed out by you? How about if you needed full points for a win?
Stop talking crap, you've got your way as always.

The super league defaults system is specifically designed to stop people leaving inactive players in the fixture by rewarding full points.
if that had been kept to we would have been awarded full points...I was active and trying to play every bloody day including hours wasted today waiting for your subs that were never intended to happen.

Nobody had the faith in anyone to do the default properly though and neither did I so I hold no grudge at him subbing me out but no eay am I wasting my time like this again.

Now leave this thread alone because I'm not a part of the team any more so I will be too.

Only in your head would you win 6-0 by default, in reality everyone could see that was never going to be the score unless I asked xvth man to do the default and even then dgen for one scored it less so maybe not even them.

The extension was done to give xvth man a chance of making the final. I didn't want to win anything by default but it looks like you prefer that option.

Now you are just making yourself look silly by spitting the dummy out instead of playing your game and trying to help your clan finish in 3rd place, I am sure your team mates would prefer you to play rather than handicap them.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:12 Tue 24 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dgen was judging the default as other defaults have been judged but as I keep pointing out and you keep avoiding the rules in super league say where one team has clearly put in more effort(us) there is no 5-1 or 4-1 it's a 6-0

No I wouldn't want to win by default I'd like to have played my game after weeks of effort.

You know the thing that bugs more than anything?
All season you guys rip on ash for being tactical but if we'd had a player offline the first week then a sub offline 3 days on the 2nd Friday you would have had a sub out of common decency.
Definitely when greyhound didn't show on the Friday and you had promised a sub our tactical team would have given you one.
Then when the player still hadn't shown up after 4 days offline you would have had a sub with an apology for not reacting sooner.

If everyone was as sporting as you then nobody would play in the clan leagues.
punkpoet
punkpoet
02:18 Tue 24 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I do not agree with this one little bit as I see it as our player being undermined and his efforts disrespected for the sake of meeting our oppositions lacklustre efforts to get the fixtures completed within the designated time frame.

Alex will sub in as we have been screwed over before due to refusal to make a sub. Firstly cheers goes to Tappy for his efforts throughout the entire fixture. You couldn't have done any more.

Sorry but for the sake of not scoring a default then we will have no choice but to act.

Good Luck Alex. Prefer no default.

Ashley I've explained as has chris (in great detail) why you were "screwed over" as you put it.
Please do not bring up situations that have been dealt with for the sake of it.
Though if that experience has made you change how you do things then maybe that is for the better, I don't know about this situation so I will not posts my opions about a VX UB matter.
Night night :)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:51 Tue 24 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Will see about subs or what's what tomorrow, any further substitution requests will be ignored till then.

Good to see some matches played today - some nice results too.

FCL vs Unbeatables and Pros:

ooo_u_tap_2: the class individual he is and TEAM player has agreed to remain in his fixtures and bring both to their completion. Many thanks my friend, much appreciated.

Edited at 01:39 Tue 24/02/15 (GMT)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:53 Tue 24 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

reminiscent vs barkley20 (playing tomorrow)
(swp) joeyyvs mikeybboy
lfc12 (7) vs (8) raker
(s) ooo_u_tap_2 vs fran_
legend_pot vs horse10000

ooo_u_tap_2 vs potlimit
legend_pot vs beenjammin
joeyy vs dvz
the__priest vs tinie_v17

Close scores, let's keep it that way for as long as possible.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
14:14 Tue 24 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Team List for Next Season - Fearless Knights

1. _aquarius12_ (Co-Captain)
2. friendyboy (Co-Captain)
3. joeyy (Vice Captain)
4. dazpolz (Vice Captain)
5. lfc12
6. legend_pot
7. trats
8. the__priest
9. dgeneratio
10. reminiscent
11. _gerardddd_
12. _pacman
13. u1c1f1
14. TBC/A
15. TBC/A
16. TBC/A

Team: Please welcome u1c1f1, another versatile and wicked one, stats to support that statement and a great acquisition. Welcome mate.
Thank you for accepting.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:41 Tue 24 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Think it's pretty disgusting abuse of a league runners position to be honest, extend the deadline to get their best player who has been inactive to play a sub.
Not one offer of a sub has been genuine from them.
lies. A common theme of this team. You it supposed to be working? If your not pop on and play.

jesus you plank everyone knows I work nights 9-7 it's written all ovet the thread and in every message to opponents lol
Stop being so backwards and somebody might employ you then you could afford one of these modern handheld communication devices.
get a job....aw good one trats.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
15:22 Tue 24 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

reminiscent vs barkley20 (playing today gl matey)
(swp) joeyyvs mikeybboy
lfc12 (7) vs (8) raker
(s) ooo_u_tap_2 vs fran_
legend_pot vs horse10000

ooo_u_tap_2 vs potlimit
legend_pot vs beenjammin
joeyy vs dvz
the__priest vs tinie_v17 (4)

Close scores, let's keep it that way for as long as possible.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:30 Tue 24 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Team List for Next Season - Fearless Knights

1. _aquarius12_ (Co-Captain)
2. friendyboy (Co-Captain)
3. joeyy (Vice Captain)
4. dazpolz (Vice Captain)
5. lfc12
6. legend_pot
7. trats
8. the__priest
9. dgeneratio
10. reminiscent
11. _gerardddd_
12. _pacman
13. u1c1f1
14. TBC/A
15. TBC/A
16. TBC/A

Team: Please welcome u1c1f1, another versatile and wicked one, stats to support that statement and a great acquisition. Welcome mate. Thank you for accepting.

Not many players will have heard about him but....they will

iam_me has decided he will be leaving at the end of this season, it's entirely his decision so we wish him all the best. Thanks for all your fine contributions and good luck in your new clan.

Hopefully _gerardddd_ will return shortly when his personal issues have been sorted. Another fine player who when on fire is capable to beat ANYONE.
Pages: 19798
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

XVth Man: 'What doesn't kill us, makes us Stronger'

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.