9US
sleipnir v psychosis
is now
sleipnir v 2andygorams

Poor lad's getting tactically subbed into games left, right and centre
_niall_
_niall_
03:44 Thu 7 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I can't be the only one who finds some of these petty squabbles hilarious at times...am I?? Does that make me too immature to play an irrelevant online pool game with people I'll probably never meet? If so, I never want to "grow up"
faust
faust
03:47 Thu 7 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I can't be the only one who finds some of these petty squabbles hilarious at times...am I?? Does that make me too immature to play an irrelevant online pool game with people I'll probably never meet? If so, I never want to "grow up"

I LOVE it!!! :D
_niall_
_niall_
03:51 Thu 7 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  

* LIKES ^^^^
kris
kris
03:55 Thu 7 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
this time, i have no idea whats going on and i dont even want to find out! Its like a mexican soap-opera- it has everything! Drama, tears, loudmouthing, mad-badmouthing, making up (hopefully), accusations, and to top it off- gaysex :D

keep it coming guys! Funkypool needs some life in it.

hugs&kisses- The Revs

PS. im too scared to post it on the opponents thread, they not that nice as you lot lol
faust
faust
03:56 Thu 7 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  

* LIKES ^^^^

I go to Cyprus early Friday morning, just as the site is getting good again!

I've not even thought about packing, and I've not even got my Euro's yet!
kris
kris
03:57 Thu 7 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  

* LIKES ^^^^

well u better cancel it
faust
faust
03:57 Thu 7 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
this time, i have no idea whats going on and i dont even want to find out! Its like a mexican soap-opera- it has everything! Drama, tears, loudmouthing, mad-badmouthing, making up (hopefully), accusations, and to top it off- gaysex :D

keep it coming guys! Funkypool niids some life in it.

hugs&kisses- The Revs

PS. im too scared to post it on the opponents thread, they not that nice as you lot lol

It's nothing to do with nice! lol We're nasty, but we have humour and intellect. The "opponents" you refer to are lacking in both!
kris
kris
04:00 Thu 7 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  

keep it coming guys! Funkypool needs some life in it.

hugs&kisses- The Revs

all we need now is some ladies fighting, maadly. somebody, post a link please
_niall_
_niall_
04:02 Thu 7 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  

* LIKES ^^^^

Nice one mate, you'll be like Bill Gates over there with the way the Euro is against the Pound these days , just make sure you spend it all
faust
faust
04:04 Thu 7 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  

* LIKES ^^^^

Nice one mate, you'll be like Bill Gates over there with the way the Euro is against the Pound these days , just make sure you spend it all

Only about a 1.35 rate I think mate. Not a lot of bang for your buck when you consider prices over there have been high since the Greek economic crisis!
_niall_
_niall_
04:13 Thu 7 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I wouldn't be too disappointed with that, I remember a couple of years back when it was about €1.10 to the £ and British tourists would (rightfully) constantly complain about having to pay up to £6 for a pint over here. Can get a decent pint for about "only" £3.50 here now.
faust
faust
04:14 Thu 7 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I wouldn't be too disappointed with that, I remember a couple of years back when it was about €1.10 to the £ and British tourists would (rightfully) constantly complain about having to pay up to £6 for a pint over here. Can get a decent pint for about "only" £3.50 here now.

If I can't get two pints for a fiver, I don't want to be in that place!
_niall_
_niall_
04:16 Thu 7 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
You'd be doing well to get anywhere close to that on just a student night mate...ah those were the days
faust
faust
04:17 Thu 7 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
You'd be doing well to get anywhere close to that on just a student night mate...ah those were the days

No wonder you all emigrate!!!
_niall_
_niall_
04:22 Thu 7 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  

No wonder you all emigrate!!!

Hahaha you're not wrong man, I'd have done the same if I didn't get lucky!
foxhound
foxhound
10:06 Thu 7 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I had to get euros the other day faust. €400 cost £325 at the Post Office!
jimmy_efc
jimmy_efc
14:59 Thu 7 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
What does that work out at? Think Tesco was about 1.32
foxhound
foxhound
15:18 Thu 7 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
What does that work out at? Think Tesco was about 1.32

Works out as a crappy 1.23 but think PO have the better buy-back price. Think it's about 1.35 at Thomson?
Pages: 19798
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Uprising XII - Boring and Soulless 'No success for substitutions!'

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.